MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 58 The Sepia Restaurant Pressure Test Eliminates Jamie Fleming [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | July 25, 2014 3:40 PM EST
"MasterChef Australia" Season 6, episode 58 aired on Thursday, July 24, 2014. It featured the Sepia Restaurant Pressure Test that eliminated Jamie Fleming! The contestants also participated in the final MasterClass with Australian celebrity chef Curtis Stone. Wondering what else happened in this episode? If you want to find out, read on for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of Episode 58.
In "MasterChef Australia" Season 6, episode 58, the contestants attended the final MasterClass with Chef Curtis Stone. He taught them his special recipe, the Chicken Liver Parfait. Click HERE to see a list of the ingredients and how to prepare it.
Aside from Chef Stone, mentor Kylie Kwong and judges Matt Preston, Gary Mehigan and George Calombaris were also on hand during the MasterClass to observe and help Stone teach the home cooks. Click HERE to check out the MasterClass recipes including the Basil Seed Horiatiki Salad by George Calombaris and the Slow Roasted Lamb with Flatbread and Mayo by Matt Preston.
There was also the elimination pressure test facilitated by Sepia Restaurant's Chef Martin Benn. The three "MasterChef Australia" Season 6 contestants (Emelia Jackson, Jamie Fleming and Brent Owens) had to create Sepia's Chocolate Forest Floor dish. Click HERE to see a recipe of it from the "MasterChef Australia" Web site.
As for Laura Cassai, she is already part of the semi-finals and won't participate in this pressure test anymore. She just observed the three from the gantry.
Unfortunately, Jamie Fleming, the 26-year-old Bartender from New South Wales got eliminated from the cooking competition.
Click HERE to see photos of the Sepia Pressure Test gallery from the official Web site of "MasterChef Australia."
The Top 3 "MasterChef Australia" 6 Contestants are:
1. Brent Owens
2. Emelia Jackson
3. Laura Cassai
Who will win among them? Tune in at Network Ten this Finals Week to find out!
That's it for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of episode 58 which featured the final MasterClass and the Sepia Restaurant Pressure Test that eliminated Jamie Fleming. It was shown on July 24, 2014 at Network Ten. Watch the full episode HERE and HERE. Don't miss "MasterChef Australia" 6 from Sunday to Thursday at 7:30 p.m. Keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes for more updates about your favourite Australian cooking competition and other news about entertainment, technology, health, sports, finance and business.
Watch the video below featuring the Black Forest Desert @ Sepia Restaurant & wine bar:
MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 57 The Service Challenge at Melbourne's Vue de Monde [WATCH VIDEO]
MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 55 Finals Week Continues, No Holds Barred Cooking Challenge Eliminates Tracy Collins!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar