GTA V for PS4, Xbox One and PC Supposedly Out on November 7; Flashback Friday for GTA Online Jobs
By Gel Galang | July 25, 2014 3:34 PM EST
Has the "GTA V" been dated for a launch by a retailer again?
It seems that everyone is excited for the "GTA V" PS4, Xbox One and PC--recently confirmed versions of the fan-favorite game--to finally arrive as another retailer has pegged a peculiar date for the release of the title.
Gamepur reports that the alleged launch date, November 7, 2014, has been pegged by GameSeek, an online retailer. But what's even more interesting is that it may not be a placeholder as some retailers usually put in.
According to the report, the date falls on a Friday, usually the release date of games for Europe. It also goes against a couple of new games expected to release on November 7, so that also makes it an interesting choice of release date.
As far as official confirmations go, however, developer Rockstar Games has only confirmed a fall 2014 release for the "GTA V" for PS4, Xbox One and PC. So far, no delays have been announced by the developers.
GTA Online Creator Jobs Go Back to the Classics
Rockstar Games has released a new batch of Jobs, this time with a theme of Classic GTA Missions, as most of them are throwback to jobs from past "GTA" titles.
A few of these include The Exchange, which sees a reimagined "GTA 3" Deathmatch for the final mission. Add the strategically placed props to make it an original work, this is something that you'd want to play with your Crew.
Bomb da Base also goes back to "GTA 3" of the same name, but this Deathmatch goes heavy on the shipping vessels where hidden ammo can be retrieved.
A Vice City shout out comes from Four Iron, made by auclairi-O_o, a Deathmatch that serves as a remake for the Four Iron mission in "GTA Vice City." You make use of handguns all over a golf course as well as golf clubs--your choice.
Three jobs hail back to "Grand Theft Auto San Andreas" There's Farewell, My Love... where you play with Coupes to go through the circuit of The Panopticon in Red Country. There's Valet Parking, which is based on the side mission of the San Andreas game, and also High Stakes, Low Rider, a remake of the same mission in San Andreas.
Check out Rockstar Newswire for a full list of the new GTA Online Creator jobs approved by the developer.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Nexus 9 NVIDIA Tegra K1 Beats Nexus 6 Adreno 420, Galaxy Note 4 Mali T-760 In GPU Tests
- Android 5.0 Lollipop SDK Makes Rooting More Difficult And Overriding Impose Serious Risk To Attacks
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop