Robin Thicke and Paula Patton's Marriage Seems Done for Good, House Up for Sale [Video]
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 25, 2014 3:24 PM EST
It seems that the eight years of marriage between Blurred Lines hitmaker Robin Thicke and his wife Paula Patton is already done for good. The couple's house in Los Angeles was already put up in the public listing on Monday.
Singer Robin Thicke performs "Get Her Back" at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014.
According to an article from TMZ, despite American-Canadian singer 's best efforts to get her wife back, he apparently throw in the white flag. The Web site reported that he is done with his shameless begging for his wife's forgiveness and is moving on with his life.
The Web site further reported that an attorney is already working on the separation of the couple's assets and on financial settlement. However, both parties have not filed for divorce as Thicke's camp would reportedly not do it. It will be up for the 38-year old actress to do so.
The same Web site also reported earlier this week that the estranged couple's 3,158 square foot house in Hollywood was put up for sale at $2,985,000 asking price. The two-storey pad includes 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a recording studio, a stunning gate and has a magnificent view of the Sunset Boulevard below.
Robin Thicke's dad bought the house in 1990 for just $910,000 but the deed was already transferred to the singer's name.
Although both parties have not officially moved out of their grand Hollywood estate, Paula Patton had reportedly not slept anymore in the same house way since the couple split way back in February this year.The split was reportedly caused by the Get Her Back singer's philandering act on his wife but 37-year old singer denied the rumours in a previous article from Hollywood Take.
"We're apart because we just couldn't be together anymore for a while," he stated. The singer explained that there are hundred different reasons on the split not just one. He said that he changed, he got a little too selfish, a little too greedy and a little too full of himself.
After the split, Robin Thicke had gone on great lengths to get her wife back all to no avail. He dedicated the live performance of his song "Lost Without You" during the apology tour after the split. He had also did similar stance before performing his single "Forever Love" at the BET Awards last June. He even named his latest album "Paula."
Watch Robin Thicke beg for Paula Patton's forgiveness at the BET Awards.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast