Robin Thicke and Paula Patton's Marriage Seems Done for Good, House Up for Sale [Video]
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 25, 2014 3:24 PM EST
It seems that the eight years of marriage between Blurred Lines hitmaker Robin Thicke and his wife Paula Patton is already done for good. The couple's house in Los Angeles was already put up in the public listing on Monday.
Singer Robin Thicke performs "Get Her Back" at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014.
According to an article from TMZ, despite American-Canadian singer 's best efforts to get her wife back, he apparently throw in the white flag. The Web site reported that he is done with his shameless begging for his wife's forgiveness and is moving on with his life.
The Web site further reported that an attorney is already working on the separation of the couple's assets and on financial settlement. However, both parties have not filed for divorce as Thicke's camp would reportedly not do it. It will be up for the 38-year old actress to do so.
The same Web site also reported earlier this week that the estranged couple's 3,158 square foot house in Hollywood was put up for sale at $2,985,000 asking price. The two-storey pad includes 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a recording studio, a stunning gate and has a magnificent view of the Sunset Boulevard below.
Robin Thicke's dad bought the house in 1990 for just $910,000 but the deed was already transferred to the singer's name.
Although both parties have not officially moved out of their grand Hollywood estate, Paula Patton had reportedly not slept anymore in the same house way since the couple split way back in February this year.The split was reportedly caused by the Get Her Back singer's philandering act on his wife but 37-year old singer denied the rumours in a previous article from Hollywood Take.
"We're apart because we just couldn't be together anymore for a while," he stated. The singer explained that there are hundred different reasons on the split not just one. He said that he changed, he got a little too selfish, a little too greedy and a little too full of himself.
After the split, Robin Thicke had gone on great lengths to get her wife back all to no avail. He dedicated the live performance of his song "Lost Without You" during the apology tour after the split. He had also did similar stance before performing his single "Forever Love" at the BET Awards last June. He even named his latest album "Paula."
Watch Robin Thicke beg for Paula Patton's forgiveness at the BET Awards.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build