Naya Rivera Shocks World with Secret Marriage: Lea Michelle Disses by Not Caring About the Co-Stars Marriage
By Sonalee singh | July 25, 2014 2:56 PM EST
Naya Rivera shocked the world by exchanging vows in a secret ceremony with a new beau Ryan Dorsey. The "Glee" actress who recently broke engagement with Big Sean is now a wife of Dorsey. Dorsey is an old friend of the actress and two got married in on July 19 in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, in front of a small group of close family.
"We feel truly blessed to be joined as husband and wife," the couple told PEOPLE exclusively. "Our special day was fated and everything we could have ever asked for."
However, it doesn't seem that fellow co-star and frenemy Lea Michelle is in any rush to share Naya's happiness. Reportedly, Lea is not bothered about Naya's marriage.
"She so doesn't care about the marriage," a source told Hollywoodlife, adding, "She is not keeping track of Naya's life whatsoever and is in no rush to send well wishes."
Lea and Naya reportedly had a feud in April 2014 on the sets of Glee. The two since then are known to keep distance from each other.
"They still aren't friends - and concerning Naya, Lea is in the position where if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all," the source further spilled.
Interestingly, Naya is understood to have made fun of Lea's newfound relationship with Matthew Paetz. Reports had emerged suggesting that Matthew worked for a Web site called Cowboys4Angels, which charges women for "male companionship".
This had made people question Lea's relationship with Matthew.
"Naya is aware of the guy that Lea is dating - and what he has been involved in - and she thinks that its hilarious that Lea is in this situation," a source told the Web site suggesting that Naya makes fun of Lea's relationship. "It's funny to her that Lea has a man that people usually pay for his affections, since that is exactly the kind of person who Naya thinks can handle her."
Naya and Michelle have not given any official comment about the tiff between them.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia