Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Divorce Controversial Theories: Kim & Kanye West Are Vacationing In Mexico Together with Baby North West
By Sonalee singh | July 25, 2014 2:31 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have been married just for 58 days and they are plagued by divorce rumors. It is being said that Kim does not like Kanye's controlling ways. A tabloid has claimed that Kim Kardashian does not want to go the divorce drama again and putting up with Kanye's behavior.
Singer Kanye West and reality television actress Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Benefit celebrating the opening of ''PUNK: Chaos to Couture'' in New York, May 6, 2013.
"Kim is so obsessed with her image that she doesn't want to suffer the public humiliation of yet another divorce," the source said as per Hollywood Take, adding,"Kim has no choice but to accept Kanye's neglect but still hopes he will make an effort in their marriage. The reality of her marriage to Kanye is crystal clear. She told herself it would be a fairy-tale romance, but instead, it devolved into yet another nightmare marriage."
However, these reports seem false as Kim and Kanye are currently vacationing in Mexico. The 37-year-old rapper is reportedly with Kim and North West in Punta Mita.
It is being understood that Kanye wanted to make his music with his family and that is why he has shipped his studio to Mexico.
"His whole crew is out there recording. His whole music studio was shipped out. It's been amazing, reported Navigator Online.
Moreover, it is also said that Kanye is also taking care of his baby girl and making sure that she enjoys the vacation. Reportedly, North West can't get enough of music.
"She loves music and is obsessed with hearing it in the studio," further said the source.
Meanwhile, Kanye also suggested in his recent interview that he and Kim make a powerful couple.
"One of the reasons why I think that me and Kim are very powerful together isn't just the concept of celebrity or this mega rap star and this mega-beautiful pop star," West said in an interview to GQ "What I had to learn from Kim is how to take more of her advice and less of other people's advice. There's a lot of Kim K skills that were added. In order to win at life, you need some Kim K skills, period.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft