Kate Middleton Loses Second Child, Duchess Suffered Miscarriage Before Pregnancy Claims Went Viral – Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 25, 2014 1:44 PM EST
Rumoured to be expecting a baby girl, Kate Middleton's pregnancy allegations is taking a step further with the latest news that claims that the Duchess of Cambridge suffered a miscarriage even before the pregnancy rumours went viral. Kate's miscarriage happened shortly after her childhood friend Jessica Hay revealed to the public that she was pregnant with her second child.
REUTERS/Chris Jackson/ Pool
Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, carries her son Prince George while visiting at an Australian animal called a Bilby, which has been named after the young prince, during a visit to Sydney's Taronga Zoo
"Ever since the miscarriage, Middleton and Prince William have been a source of support for each other, especially since they had to put on a brave face in public for Prince George's first birthday," Celebdirty Laundry report based GLOBE's magazine Aug. 4 print edition. The couple has let it be known that they are hoping for three kids in about five years' time and Kate has decided not to let this ordeal prevent her from trying again to expand their family."
Slamming the miscarriage report is the recent Life & Style Magazine as it claims that Kate is pregnant with a baby girl and will name her Diana after Prince William's mother, Princess Diana. An insider close to the family revealed on the tabloid that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are "eager to have a daughter," and they are now prepping for her nursery and clothes.
Vanity Fair's royal correspondent Katie Nicholl recently claimed that the duo is trying to conceive a second baby this summer according to the couple's friends. OK! Magazine reported in March that Kate is pregnant with twins, while InTouch Weekly claimed that she is two months pregnant and it's a baby boy. Kensington Palace already denied the claims of Jessica Hay earlier this week, saying that she is not longer in touch with the Middletons which means that the Duchess is not pregnant but no confirmation about the alleged miscarriage.
The royal couple recently celebrated Prince George's first birthday and they are a picture of a happy family as they released a charming family portrait. In their third official portrait, Kate and William and their son George explored a butterfly exhibition at London's Natural History Museum. Released to mark their son's first birthday on July 22, the royal portrait features Prince William's young family at the Sensational Butterflies exhibit on July 2.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe