Kate Middleton Loses Second Child, Duchess Suffered Miscarriage Before Pregnancy Claims Went Viral – Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 25, 2014 1:44 PM EST
Rumoured to be expecting a baby girl, Kate Middleton's pregnancy allegations is taking a step further with the latest news that claims that the Duchess of Cambridge suffered a miscarriage even before the pregnancy rumours went viral. Kate's miscarriage happened shortly after her childhood friend Jessica Hay revealed to the public that she was pregnant with her second child.
REUTERS/Chris Jackson/ Pool
Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, carries her son Prince George while visiting at an Australian animal called a Bilby, which has been named after the young prince, during a visit to Sydney's Taronga Zoo
"Ever since the miscarriage, Middleton and Prince William have been a source of support for each other, especially since they had to put on a brave face in public for Prince George's first birthday," Celebdirty Laundry report based GLOBE's magazine Aug. 4 print edition. The couple has let it be known that they are hoping for three kids in about five years' time and Kate has decided not to let this ordeal prevent her from trying again to expand their family."
Slamming the miscarriage report is the recent Life & Style Magazine as it claims that Kate is pregnant with a baby girl and will name her Diana after Prince William's mother, Princess Diana. An insider close to the family revealed on the tabloid that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are "eager to have a daughter," and they are now prepping for her nursery and clothes.
Vanity Fair's royal correspondent Katie Nicholl recently claimed that the duo is trying to conceive a second baby this summer according to the couple's friends. OK! Magazine reported in March that Kate is pregnant with twins, while InTouch Weekly claimed that she is two months pregnant and it's a baby boy. Kensington Palace already denied the claims of Jessica Hay earlier this week, saying that she is not longer in touch with the Middletons which means that the Duchess is not pregnant but no confirmation about the alleged miscarriage.
The royal couple recently celebrated Prince George's first birthday and they are a picture of a happy family as they released a charming family portrait. In their third official portrait, Kate and William and their son George explored a butterfly exhibition at London's Natural History Museum. Released to mark their son's first birthday on July 22, the royal portrait features Prince William's young family at the Sensational Butterflies exhibit on July 2.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report