Kate Middleton Loses Second Child, Duchess Suffered Miscarriage Before Pregnancy Claims Went Viral – Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 25, 2014 1:44 PM EST
Rumoured to be expecting a baby girl, Kate Middleton's pregnancy allegations is taking a step further with the latest news that claims that the Duchess of Cambridge suffered a miscarriage even before the pregnancy rumours went viral. Kate's miscarriage happened shortly after her childhood friend Jessica Hay revealed to the public that she was pregnant with her second child.
REUTERS/Chris Jackson/ Pool
Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, carries her son Prince George while visiting at an Australian animal called a Bilby, which has been named after the young prince, during a visit to Sydney's Taronga Zoo
"Ever since the miscarriage, Middleton and Prince William have been a source of support for each other, especially since they had to put on a brave face in public for Prince George's first birthday," Celebdirty Laundry report based GLOBE's magazine Aug. 4 print edition. The couple has let it be known that they are hoping for three kids in about five years' time and Kate has decided not to let this ordeal prevent her from trying again to expand their family."
Slamming the miscarriage report is the recent Life & Style Magazine as it claims that Kate is pregnant with a baby girl and will name her Diana after Prince William's mother, Princess Diana. An insider close to the family revealed on the tabloid that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are "eager to have a daughter," and they are now prepping for her nursery and clothes.
Vanity Fair's royal correspondent Katie Nicholl recently claimed that the duo is trying to conceive a second baby this summer according to the couple's friends. OK! Magazine reported in March that Kate is pregnant with twins, while InTouch Weekly claimed that she is two months pregnant and it's a baby boy. Kensington Palace already denied the claims of Jessica Hay earlier this week, saying that she is not longer in touch with the Middletons which means that the Duchess is not pregnant but no confirmation about the alleged miscarriage.
The royal couple recently celebrated Prince George's first birthday and they are a picture of a happy family as they released a charming family portrait. In their third official portrait, Kate and William and their son George explored a butterfly exhibition at London's Natural History Museum. Released to mark their son's first birthday on July 22, the royal portrait features Prince William's young family at the Sensational Butterflies exhibit on July 2.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'