Big Brother Season 16 Spoilers: Cody and Caleb Rivalry Deepens
By Sachin Trivedi | July 25, 2014 1:42 PM EST
Cody and Caleb, perhaps two of the strongest competitors in "Big Brother" Season 16, are heading for a major showdown. Caleb's interest towards Amber is seen by some of his allies in the house as a distraction and may cost him in the future.
In the previous episode of "Big Brother" the remnant members of the Bomb Squad formed a new alliance called the Detonators; the name was suggested by the undercover cop Derrick Levasseur. The members of the alliance include Frankie, Derrick, Zach, Cody and Christine.
After the events of the previous episode Brittany and Victoria are feeling more isolated and alone. Brittany shared her feelings with Zach and Victoria spoke to Hayden regarding her isolation.
Caleb was seen sneaking up into the HOH room. He saw Cody holding Amber's hands, trying to warm her cold hands. Caleb left the room after the situation got a little awkward and some of the other contestants started to giggle in the bed.
Caleb was seen discussing the Cody and Amber situation with Zach. Zach told Caleb that Cody behaves in a similar fashion with the other girls who run up to him too. Caleb says that he doesn't like any other girl like that and that Cody should respect his feelings.
Things got more interesting when Brittany picked Caleb in the Power of the Veto competition. Cody suspects that Caleb and Brittany are working together. Cody is increasingly seeing Caleb as a threat in "Big Brother" Season 16.
The Power of the Veto competition was a football match. After the other contestants got eliminated one after the other the final match was surprisingly between Caleb and Victoria. It did not surprise Caleb when she scored a zero in the final match. Caleb won the Power of Veto with a perfect score of 50 in the final match.
Cody considers naming Caleb as a replacement nomination. Frankie wants Cody to see that Brittany will become a bigger threat if she stays in the game and all Caleb wants is to get a date with Amber and does not pose a threat to the Detonators in "Big Brother" Season 16.
In the end Cody decides to reluctantly nominate Donny. Frankie and the others were seen smiling after Cody followed the game plan and did not let his personal feelings get in the way. Donny was promised by Cody that he will not be the replacement nominee and he intends to find out who influenced Cody's decision. The competition will now be between Brittany and Donny in "Big Brother" Season 16.
More Articles to Read
Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand [Read]
'Saddest Bear on Earth' Slowly Going Insane in Zoo [Read]
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Stan Lee Confirms a Cameo Role [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date