Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers: Bonnie's Death Makes Jeremy Go Back to His Season 1 Dark Side, Matt to Have Internal Conflict
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 25, 2014 1:39 PM EST
The latest details for "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 tease that Jeremy Gilbert (Steven R McQueen) will be having a hard time as well moving on from losing his girlfriend Bonnie Bennett (Kat Graham). Julie Plec continues to talk about main characters Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) but the executive producer was able to divulge information on the other TVD characters like Jeremy and even Matt Donovan (Zach Roerig).
In the Zap2it report, Julie Plec revealed that Jeremy's behaviour in Season 6 will remind the fans of what the young Gilbert was like during "The Vampire Diaries" Season 1. "Being told by your girlfriend over the phone that she's not going to make it through the night when she's been lying to you all along, that's hardcore emotional stuff to deal with. He's not going to take it very well," Plec teased.
The executive producer further explained that Jeremy's anger is legitimate and there will be a way to bring him back to his senses even just a little bit. With Jeremy's sister, Elena, Julie Plec teased in the TV Guide interview that she and Stefan will have "specific coping mechanisms" that will help them move on over Damon's (Ian Somerhalder) death.
Meanwhile, a new character in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 will have an influence on Matt Donovan. The addition of "Eureka" star Colin Ferguson as Tripp resulted to speculations that his presence around Matt will make the human character of the CW TV series betray and go against his supernatural friends.
According to Plec, Tripp runs the community protection services and Matt will be connecting to the new character. The executive producer further teased that Matt's connection with Tripp will result to an internal conflict when it comes to dealing with the supernatural world of Mystic Falls.
In Season 6, the executive producer thinks Matt will be asking how important Mystic Falls will be to him, the idea of the town being a safe place for humans and what will happen or what he will do when the anti-magic boundary spell breaks.
However, Plec assured the TVD fans that Matt's internal conflict will not create a gap with his friends. It is still early to determine if Matt will draw the line as he embraces his role as the community protector.
"The question will be, how much of a protector will he ultimately have to be?" Plec stated. "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 premiere will be airing on Thursday night, Oct 2, at 8 pm ET/PT on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers: Premiere Episode Title Revealed, EP Julie Plec Talks about Coping Mechanisms of Elena and Stefan - [READ]
Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers: 4 New Mystic Falls Characters to be Introduced in Upcoming New Season - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage