Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers: Bonnie's Death Makes Jeremy Go Back to His Season 1 Dark Side, Matt to Have Internal Conflict
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 25, 2014 1:39 PM EST
The latest details for "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 tease that Jeremy Gilbert (Steven R McQueen) will be having a hard time as well moving on from losing his girlfriend Bonnie Bennett (Kat Graham). Julie Plec continues to talk about main characters Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) but the executive producer was able to divulge information on the other TVD characters like Jeremy and even Matt Donovan (Zach Roerig).
In the Zap2it report, Julie Plec revealed that Jeremy's behaviour in Season 6 will remind the fans of what the young Gilbert was like during "The Vampire Diaries" Season 1. "Being told by your girlfriend over the phone that she's not going to make it through the night when she's been lying to you all along, that's hardcore emotional stuff to deal with. He's not going to take it very well," Plec teased.
The executive producer further explained that Jeremy's anger is legitimate and there will be a way to bring him back to his senses even just a little bit. With Jeremy's sister, Elena, Julie Plec teased in the TV Guide interview that she and Stefan will have "specific coping mechanisms" that will help them move on over Damon's (Ian Somerhalder) death.
Meanwhile, a new character in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 will have an influence on Matt Donovan. The addition of "Eureka" star Colin Ferguson as Tripp resulted to speculations that his presence around Matt will make the human character of the CW TV series betray and go against his supernatural friends.
According to Plec, Tripp runs the community protection services and Matt will be connecting to the new character. The executive producer further teased that Matt's connection with Tripp will result to an internal conflict when it comes to dealing with the supernatural world of Mystic Falls.
In Season 6, the executive producer thinks Matt will be asking how important Mystic Falls will be to him, the idea of the town being a safe place for humans and what will happen or what he will do when the anti-magic boundary spell breaks.
However, Plec assured the TVD fans that Matt's internal conflict will not create a gap with his friends. It is still early to determine if Matt will draw the line as he embraces his role as the community protector.
"The question will be, how much of a protector will he ultimately have to be?" Plec stated. "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 premiere will be airing on Thursday night, Oct 2, at 8 pm ET/PT on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers: Premiere Episode Title Revealed, EP Julie Plec Talks about Coping Mechanisms of Elena and Stefan - [READ]
Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers: 4 New Mystic Falls Characters to be Introduced in Upcoming New Season - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?