Eva Mendes-Ryan Gosling Reportedly Split Before Eva's Pregnancy
By Tanya Diente | July 25, 2014 1:05 PM EST
Eva Mendes' pregnancy may have reportedly patched up her relationship with Ryan Gosling. A report has claimed the couple had already split prior to her getting pregnant.
Fans may not have been the only ones surprised at Eva Mendes' pregnancy. A source told RadarOnline that even the actress herself was surprised when she learned that she was pregnant. The pregnancy was reportedly an "accident." When the actress reportedly shared the news, Ryan didn't think it was true since they had already called it quits before the pregnancy.
"Ryan was surprised, especially because they had broken up early last year," the source said.
Now that everyone knows Eva is pregnant, it is naturally expected for the father of the child to be always by her side. Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes broke up "only to get back together," the source added.
The couple has been spotted out together with Eva's baby bump very visible. The source claimed Eva has also moved in with Ryan Gosling in his bachelor's pad. However, the source added she doesn't seem to be satisfied living in the pad since it's "quite small" with only two bedrooms. That's why Eva has reportedly been busy preparing for the baby's birth by hunting for a bigger house to move in to.
Meanwhile Ryan Gosling is said to be excited that he's soon going to be a father. The source added that the actor will be a "very protective" dad.
Another source also revealed to OK! magazine that Eva Mendes couldn't be happier about being a mom. Already seven months into her pregnancy, the source claimed Eva has "been ready for motherhood for a while now." The actress is reportedly living up her dream of sharing motherhood with Ryan, whom she has been dating since 2011.
The couple met while filming "The Place Beyond the Pines." Coincidentally, their roles in the movie were parents to a baby. Now they may soon be reliving the fictional character into reality. Despite reports that their relationship has not been smooth sailing for the past year, the source claimed a baby would make their relationship better from now on.
"Ryan grew up without a dad, so he always said when he had kids, he'd be there no matter what," the source said.
However, an official announcement is yet to be made on Eva Mendes' pregnancy.The couple has also remained silent, preferring to keep their personal lives private.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft