Eva Mendes-Ryan Gosling Reportedly Split Before Eva's Pregnancy
By Tanya Diente | July 25, 2014 1:05 PM EST
Eva Mendes' pregnancy may have reportedly patched up her relationship with Ryan Gosling. A report has claimed the couple had already split prior to her getting pregnant.
Fans may not have been the only ones surprised at Eva Mendes' pregnancy. A source told RadarOnline that even the actress herself was surprised when she learned that she was pregnant. The pregnancy was reportedly an "accident." When the actress reportedly shared the news, Ryan didn't think it was true since they had already called it quits before the pregnancy.
"Ryan was surprised, especially because they had broken up early last year," the source said.
Now that everyone knows Eva is pregnant, it is naturally expected for the father of the child to be always by her side. Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes broke up "only to get back together," the source added.
The couple has been spotted out together with Eva's baby bump very visible. The source claimed Eva has also moved in with Ryan Gosling in his bachelor's pad. However, the source added she doesn't seem to be satisfied living in the pad since it's "quite small" with only two bedrooms. That's why Eva has reportedly been busy preparing for the baby's birth by hunting for a bigger house to move in to.
Meanwhile Ryan Gosling is said to be excited that he's soon going to be a father. The source added that the actor will be a "very protective" dad.
Another source also revealed to OK! magazine that Eva Mendes couldn't be happier about being a mom. Already seven months into her pregnancy, the source claimed Eva has "been ready for motherhood for a while now." The actress is reportedly living up her dream of sharing motherhood with Ryan, whom she has been dating since 2011.
The couple met while filming "The Place Beyond the Pines." Coincidentally, their roles in the movie were parents to a baby. Now they may soon be reliving the fictional character into reality. Despite reports that their relationship has not been smooth sailing for the past year, the source claimed a baby would make their relationship better from now on.
"Ryan grew up without a dad, so he always said when he had kids, he'd be there no matter what," the source said.
However, an official announcement is yet to be made on Eva Mendes' pregnancy.The couple has also remained silent, preferring to keep their personal lives private.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports