Eva Mendes-Ryan Gosling Reportedly Split Before Eva's Pregnancy
By Tanya Diente | July 25, 2014 1:05 PM EST
Eva Mendes' pregnancy may have reportedly patched up her relationship with Ryan Gosling. A report has claimed the couple had already split prior to her getting pregnant.
Fans may not have been the only ones surprised at Eva Mendes' pregnancy. A source told RadarOnline that even the actress herself was surprised when she learned that she was pregnant. The pregnancy was reportedly an "accident." When the actress reportedly shared the news, Ryan didn't think it was true since they had already called it quits before the pregnancy.
"Ryan was surprised, especially because they had broken up early last year," the source said.
Now that everyone knows Eva is pregnant, it is naturally expected for the father of the child to be always by her side. Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes broke up "only to get back together," the source added.
The couple has been spotted out together with Eva's baby bump very visible. The source claimed Eva has also moved in with Ryan Gosling in his bachelor's pad. However, the source added she doesn't seem to be satisfied living in the pad since it's "quite small" with only two bedrooms. That's why Eva has reportedly been busy preparing for the baby's birth by hunting for a bigger house to move in to.
Meanwhile Ryan Gosling is said to be excited that he's soon going to be a father. The source added that the actor will be a "very protective" dad.
Another source also revealed to OK! magazine that Eva Mendes couldn't be happier about being a mom. Already seven months into her pregnancy, the source claimed Eva has "been ready for motherhood for a while now." The actress is reportedly living up her dream of sharing motherhood with Ryan, whom she has been dating since 2011.
The couple met while filming "The Place Beyond the Pines." Coincidentally, their roles in the movie were parents to a baby. Now they may soon be reliving the fictional character into reality. Despite reports that their relationship has not been smooth sailing for the past year, the source claimed a baby would make their relationship better from now on.
"Ryan grew up without a dad, so he always said when he had kids, he'd be there no matter what," the source said.
However, an official announcement is yet to be made on Eva Mendes' pregnancy.The couple has also remained silent, preferring to keep their personal lives private.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- 'White Collar' Season 6 RECAP Episode 3: Amy Slaps Neal Caffrey In Uncontrolled Variables [SPOILERS]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies