Eva Mendes-Ryan Gosling Reportedly Split Before Eva's Pregnancy
By Tanya Diente | July 25, 2014 1:05 PM EST
Eva Mendes' pregnancy may have reportedly patched up her relationship with Ryan Gosling. A report has claimed the couple had already split prior to her getting pregnant.
Fans may not have been the only ones surprised at Eva Mendes' pregnancy. A source told RadarOnline that even the actress herself was surprised when she learned that she was pregnant. The pregnancy was reportedly an "accident." When the actress reportedly shared the news, Ryan didn't think it was true since they had already called it quits before the pregnancy.
"Ryan was surprised, especially because they had broken up early last year," the source said.
Now that everyone knows Eva is pregnant, it is naturally expected for the father of the child to be always by her side. Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes broke up "only to get back together," the source added.
The couple has been spotted out together with Eva's baby bump very visible. The source claimed Eva has also moved in with Ryan Gosling in his bachelor's pad. However, the source added she doesn't seem to be satisfied living in the pad since it's "quite small" with only two bedrooms. That's why Eva has reportedly been busy preparing for the baby's birth by hunting for a bigger house to move in to.
Meanwhile Ryan Gosling is said to be excited that he's soon going to be a father. The source added that the actor will be a "very protective" dad.
Another source also revealed to OK! magazine that Eva Mendes couldn't be happier about being a mom. Already seven months into her pregnancy, the source claimed Eva has "been ready for motherhood for a while now." The actress is reportedly living up her dream of sharing motherhood with Ryan, whom she has been dating since 2011.
The couple met while filming "The Place Beyond the Pines." Coincidentally, their roles in the movie were parents to a baby. Now they may soon be reliving the fictional character into reality. Despite reports that their relationship has not been smooth sailing for the past year, the source claimed a baby would make their relationship better from now on.
"Ryan grew up without a dad, so he always said when he had kids, he'd be there no matter what," the source said.
However, an official announcement is yet to be made on Eva Mendes' pregnancy.The couple has also remained silent, preferring to keep their personal lives private.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet