Eva Mendes-Ryan Gosling Reportedly Split Before Eva's Pregnancy
By Tanya Diente | July 25, 2014 1:05 PM EST
Eva Mendes' pregnancy may have reportedly patched up her relationship with Ryan Gosling. A report has claimed the couple had already split prior to her getting pregnant.
Fans may not have been the only ones surprised at Eva Mendes' pregnancy. A source told RadarOnline that even the actress herself was surprised when she learned that she was pregnant. The pregnancy was reportedly an "accident." When the actress reportedly shared the news, Ryan didn't think it was true since they had already called it quits before the pregnancy.
"Ryan was surprised, especially because they had broken up early last year," the source said.
Now that everyone knows Eva is pregnant, it is naturally expected for the father of the child to be always by her side. Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes broke up "only to get back together," the source added.
The couple has been spotted out together with Eva's baby bump very visible. The source claimed Eva has also moved in with Ryan Gosling in his bachelor's pad. However, the source added she doesn't seem to be satisfied living in the pad since it's "quite small" with only two bedrooms. That's why Eva has reportedly been busy preparing for the baby's birth by hunting for a bigger house to move in to.
Meanwhile Ryan Gosling is said to be excited that he's soon going to be a father. The source added that the actor will be a "very protective" dad.
Another source also revealed to OK! magazine that Eva Mendes couldn't be happier about being a mom. Already seven months into her pregnancy, the source claimed Eva has "been ready for motherhood for a while now." The actress is reportedly living up her dream of sharing motherhood with Ryan, whom she has been dating since 2011.
The couple met while filming "The Place Beyond the Pines." Coincidentally, their roles in the movie were parents to a baby. Now they may soon be reliving the fictional character into reality. Despite reports that their relationship has not been smooth sailing for the past year, the source claimed a baby would make their relationship better from now on.
"Ryan grew up without a dad, so he always said when he had kids, he'd be there no matter what," the source said.
However, an official announcement is yet to be made on Eva Mendes' pregnancy.The couple has also remained silent, preferring to keep their personal lives private.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage