Under the Dome Spoilers: More Deaths in Season 2, Angie’s Killer to be Revealed, More Seasons Planned [Comic-Con]
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 25, 2014 1:00 PM EST
The opening episode of "Under the Dome" Season 2 killed Linda and Angie, and the body count this season is not stopping at them. The season two will see more deaths, warns Neal Baer, show-runner of "Under the Dome."
"We have kept the body count down a bit at the beginning of the season so we can rev it up at the end," Baer said, as quoted by The Hollywood Reporter (THR), to the fans at the Comic-Con.
However, the death, unlike real life, is not putting a definite to end to a character's life. Baer has said that death does not mean the character is not coming back. He said, "When you're dead you're dead, but it doesn't mean you can't be an avatar and come back. There are no set rules."
Baer said that there is a certain possibility that Angie or Linda could come back. Angie's murderer will also revealed soon. Alexander Koch, who portrays the role of Junior, has said that the recent episodes have hinted at Angie's killer [is it Sam?]. He said, according to Zap2it, "we will find out who the killer is. It's been hinted at. More conflict and fighting and attacking each other is coming in the next few episodes. Revenge might be taken."
The school locker's mystery will also be revealed soon. And, the repercussions of Angie's death continue to unfold in the upcoming episodes. Joe will continue to struggle to come to terms with his sister's death, according to Zap2it.
Meanwhile, Mike Vogel, who plays Barbie, revealed that his character's father will be introduced, which will lead to tumbling out of some surprising, family secrets. "We might find out that he [Barbie] was actually a trust fund baby. We'll find out why he is the way he is and why he chose to go into the military," the actor said.
At the Comic-Con, it was also revealed that one of the characters manages to exit the dome before the end of Season 2. The production of the Season 2 has wrapped-up.
Baer has said that "Under the Dome" can go beyond Season 2, as there is a plan for "three to five seasons and an ending that leaves the door open to another run."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS