Under the Dome Spoilers: More Deaths in Season 2, Angie’s Killer to be Revealed, More Seasons Planned [Comic-Con]
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 25, 2014 1:00 PM EST
The opening episode of "Under the Dome" Season 2 killed Linda and Angie, and the body count this season is not stopping at them. The season two will see more deaths, warns Neal Baer, show-runner of "Under the Dome."
"We have kept the body count down a bit at the beginning of the season so we can rev it up at the end," Baer said, as quoted by The Hollywood Reporter (THR), to the fans at the Comic-Con.
However, the death, unlike real life, is not putting a definite to end to a character's life. Baer has said that death does not mean the character is not coming back. He said, "When you're dead you're dead, but it doesn't mean you can't be an avatar and come back. There are no set rules."
Baer said that there is a certain possibility that Angie or Linda could come back. Angie's murderer will also revealed soon. Alexander Koch, who portrays the role of Junior, has said that the recent episodes have hinted at Angie's killer [is it Sam?]. He said, according to Zap2it, "we will find out who the killer is. It's been hinted at. More conflict and fighting and attacking each other is coming in the next few episodes. Revenge might be taken."
The school locker's mystery will also be revealed soon. And, the repercussions of Angie's death continue to unfold in the upcoming episodes. Joe will continue to struggle to come to terms with his sister's death, according to Zap2it.
Meanwhile, Mike Vogel, who plays Barbie, revealed that his character's father will be introduced, which will lead to tumbling out of some surprising, family secrets. "We might find out that he [Barbie] was actually a trust fund baby. We'll find out why he is the way he is and why he chose to go into the military," the actor said.
At the Comic-Con, it was also revealed that one of the characters manages to exit the dome before the end of Season 2. The production of the Season 2 has wrapped-up.
Baer has said that "Under the Dome" can go beyond Season 2, as there is a plan for "three to five seasons and an ending that leaves the door open to another run."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build