Under the Dome Spoilers: More Deaths in Season 2, Angie’s Killer to be Revealed, More Seasons Planned [Comic-Con]
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 25, 2014 1:00 PM EST
The opening episode of "Under the Dome" Season 2 killed Linda and Angie, and the body count this season is not stopping at them. The season two will see more deaths, warns Neal Baer, show-runner of "Under the Dome."
"We have kept the body count down a bit at the beginning of the season so we can rev it up at the end," Baer said, as quoted by The Hollywood Reporter (THR), to the fans at the Comic-Con.
However, the death, unlike real life, is not putting a definite to end to a character's life. Baer has said that death does not mean the character is not coming back. He said, "When you're dead you're dead, but it doesn't mean you can't be an avatar and come back. There are no set rules."
Baer said that there is a certain possibility that Angie or Linda could come back. Angie's murderer will also revealed soon. Alexander Koch, who portrays the role of Junior, has said that the recent episodes have hinted at Angie's killer [is it Sam?]. He said, according to Zap2it, "we will find out who the killer is. It's been hinted at. More conflict and fighting and attacking each other is coming in the next few episodes. Revenge might be taken."
The school locker's mystery will also be revealed soon. And, the repercussions of Angie's death continue to unfold in the upcoming episodes. Joe will continue to struggle to come to terms with his sister's death, according to Zap2it.
Meanwhile, Mike Vogel, who plays Barbie, revealed that his character's father will be introduced, which will lead to tumbling out of some surprising, family secrets. "We might find out that he [Barbie] was actually a trust fund baby. We'll find out why he is the way he is and why he chose to go into the military," the actor said.
At the Comic-Con, it was also revealed that one of the characters manages to exit the dome before the end of Season 2. The production of the Season 2 has wrapped-up.
Baer has said that "Under the Dome" can go beyond Season 2, as there is a plan for "three to five seasons and an ending that leaves the door open to another run."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Samsung SM-A500 (aka Wallet-Friendly Galaxy Alpha) Clears TENAA Revealing Images And Specs
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- Scotland Voted Against Independence, Early Results Indicate