Guardians of the Galaxy star Zoe Zaldana is Pregnant, Expecting Twins with Husband Marco Perego
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 25, 2014 12:59 PM EST
Guardians of the Galaxy star Zoe Saldana is on her way to motherhood. She is expecting twins with her husband Marco Perego.
According to an article from E! News, the couple is thrilled with the good news of their two tiny bundles. The 36-year old actress is already on her third month said US Magazine and her Italian artist hubby is very much excited.
Actress Zoe Saldana poses on the red carpet as she arrives for the opening ceremony and the screening of the film "Grace of Monaco" (Grace de Monaco) out of competition during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 14, 2014. The festival will run from May 14 to 25.
"Zoe has always wanted a big family and Marco's on board, too!" the Web site stated.
Rumours started spreading in the recent red carpet event that the actress is pregnant as her figure shows signs of a growing baby bump. But US Magazine reported that the actress will only announce it when she is ready.
The Guardians of the Galaxy star is busily making rounds over the week for the movie while keeping spectators at bay on her pregnancy by camouflaging her figure.
Daily Mail cited that Zoe Saldana appeared at the Guardians of the Galaxy premiere in Los Angeles on Wednesday night, July 23, wearing a laced dress from Louis Vuitton Resort 2015 which effectively hides her burgeoning stomach.The day after, she stepped into the Empire Leicester Square theater in London, England with a long, blue gown, simple make up, and curly hair.
Apart from being busy with the American superhero film adaptation from the Marvel Comics, the actress will also be busy with three Avatar sequels after she gives birth to her twin. She also signed up for Star Trek 3 movie.
"All I know is that the producers of Trek 3 called the producers of Avatar 2 to find out when Avatar will finish shooting," Zaldana stated to E! News.
Both Avatar 2 and Star Trek 3 movies will commence shooting in 2015 so apart from taking care of the twin, the mom-to-be will have her hands full by then.
Zoe Saldana married her 35-year old husband Marco Perego in a secret ceremony a year ago after a whirlwind romance of just one month.
In the August 1 issue of The Hollywood Reporter, Saldana cleared the rumours that surrounded her swift marriage with her ex-soccer player husband. The actress explained that she have known her partner for five years and she know his work. She knew of him and then they met. They both decided to get married months later even though they both vowed individually never to get married.
With Zoe Zaldana pregnant with the twins, the couple is well on their way for the huge family they desired.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims