Guardians of the Galaxy star Zoe Zaldana is Pregnant, Expecting Twins with Husband Marco Perego
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 25, 2014 12:59 PM EST
Guardians of the Galaxy star Zoe Saldana is on her way to motherhood. She is expecting twins with her husband Marco Perego.
According to an article from E! News, the couple is thrilled with the good news of their two tiny bundles. The 36-year old actress is already on her third month said US Magazine and her Italian artist hubby is very much excited.
Actress Zoe Saldana poses on the red carpet as she arrives for the opening ceremony and the screening of the film "Grace of Monaco" (Grace de Monaco) out of competition during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 14, 2014. The festival will run from May 14 to 25.
"Zoe has always wanted a big family and Marco's on board, too!" the Web site stated.
Rumours started spreading in the recent red carpet event that the actress is pregnant as her figure shows signs of a growing baby bump. But US Magazine reported that the actress will only announce it when she is ready.
The Guardians of the Galaxy star is busily making rounds over the week for the movie while keeping spectators at bay on her pregnancy by camouflaging her figure.
Daily Mail cited that Zoe Saldana appeared at the Guardians of the Galaxy premiere in Los Angeles on Wednesday night, July 23, wearing a laced dress from Louis Vuitton Resort 2015 which effectively hides her burgeoning stomach.The day after, she stepped into the Empire Leicester Square theater in London, England with a long, blue gown, simple make up, and curly hair.
Apart from being busy with the American superhero film adaptation from the Marvel Comics, the actress will also be busy with three Avatar sequels after she gives birth to her twin. She also signed up for Star Trek 3 movie.
"All I know is that the producers of Trek 3 called the producers of Avatar 2 to find out when Avatar will finish shooting," Zaldana stated to E! News.
Both Avatar 2 and Star Trek 3 movies will commence shooting in 2015 so apart from taking care of the twin, the mom-to-be will have her hands full by then.
Zoe Saldana married her 35-year old husband Marco Perego in a secret ceremony a year ago after a whirlwind romance of just one month.
In the August 1 issue of The Hollywood Reporter, Saldana cleared the rumours that surrounded her swift marriage with her ex-soccer player husband. The actress explained that she have known her partner for five years and she know his work. She knew of him and then they met. They both decided to get married months later even though they both vowed individually never to get married.
With Zoe Zaldana pregnant with the twins, the couple is well on their way for the huge family they desired.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best