Guardians of the Galaxy star Zoe Zaldana is Pregnant, Expecting Twins with Husband Marco Perego
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 25, 2014 12:59 PM EST
Guardians of the Galaxy star Zoe Saldana is on her way to motherhood. She is expecting twins with her husband Marco Perego.
According to an article from E! News, the couple is thrilled with the good news of their two tiny bundles. The 36-year old actress is already on her third month said US Magazine and her Italian artist hubby is very much excited.
Actress Zoe Saldana poses on the red carpet as she arrives for the opening ceremony and the screening of the film "Grace of Monaco" (Grace de Monaco) out of competition during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 14, 2014. The festival will run from May 14 to 25.
"Zoe has always wanted a big family and Marco's on board, too!" the Web site stated.
Rumours started spreading in the recent red carpet event that the actress is pregnant as her figure shows signs of a growing baby bump. But US Magazine reported that the actress will only announce it when she is ready.
The Guardians of the Galaxy star is busily making rounds over the week for the movie while keeping spectators at bay on her pregnancy by camouflaging her figure.
Daily Mail cited that Zoe Saldana appeared at the Guardians of the Galaxy premiere in Los Angeles on Wednesday night, July 23, wearing a laced dress from Louis Vuitton Resort 2015 which effectively hides her burgeoning stomach.The day after, she stepped into the Empire Leicester Square theater in London, England with a long, blue gown, simple make up, and curly hair.
Apart from being busy with the American superhero film adaptation from the Marvel Comics, the actress will also be busy with three Avatar sequels after she gives birth to her twin. She also signed up for Star Trek 3 movie.
"All I know is that the producers of Trek 3 called the producers of Avatar 2 to find out when Avatar will finish shooting," Zaldana stated to E! News.
Both Avatar 2 and Star Trek 3 movies will commence shooting in 2015 so apart from taking care of the twin, the mom-to-be will have her hands full by then.
Zoe Saldana married her 35-year old husband Marco Perego in a secret ceremony a year ago after a whirlwind romance of just one month.
In the August 1 issue of The Hollywood Reporter, Saldana cleared the rumours that surrounded her swift marriage with her ex-soccer player husband. The actress explained that she have known her partner for five years and she know his work. She knew of him and then they met. They both decided to get married months later even though they both vowed individually never to get married.
With Zoe Zaldana pregnant with the twins, the couple is well on their way for the huge family they desired.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build