Guardians of the Galaxy star Zoe Zaldana is Pregnant, Expecting Twins with Husband Marco Perego
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 25, 2014 12:59 PM EST
Guardians of the Galaxy star Zoe Saldana is on her way to motherhood. She is expecting twins with her husband Marco Perego.
According to an article from E! News, the couple is thrilled with the good news of their two tiny bundles. The 36-year old actress is already on her third month said US Magazine and her Italian artist hubby is very much excited.
Actress Zoe Saldana poses on the red carpet as she arrives for the opening ceremony and the screening of the film "Grace of Monaco" (Grace de Monaco) out of competition during the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 14, 2014. The festival will run from May 14 to 25.
"Zoe has always wanted a big family and Marco's on board, too!" the Web site stated.
Rumours started spreading in the recent red carpet event that the actress is pregnant as her figure shows signs of a growing baby bump. But US Magazine reported that the actress will only announce it when she is ready.
The Guardians of the Galaxy star is busily making rounds over the week for the movie while keeping spectators at bay on her pregnancy by camouflaging her figure.
Daily Mail cited that Zoe Saldana appeared at the Guardians of the Galaxy premiere in Los Angeles on Wednesday night, July 23, wearing a laced dress from Louis Vuitton Resort 2015 which effectively hides her burgeoning stomach.The day after, she stepped into the Empire Leicester Square theater in London, England with a long, blue gown, simple make up, and curly hair.
Apart from being busy with the American superhero film adaptation from the Marvel Comics, the actress will also be busy with three Avatar sequels after she gives birth to her twin. She also signed up for Star Trek 3 movie.
"All I know is that the producers of Trek 3 called the producers of Avatar 2 to find out when Avatar will finish shooting," Zaldana stated to E! News.
Both Avatar 2 and Star Trek 3 movies will commence shooting in 2015 so apart from taking care of the twin, the mom-to-be will have her hands full by then.
Zoe Saldana married her 35-year old husband Marco Perego in a secret ceremony a year ago after a whirlwind romance of just one month.
In the August 1 issue of The Hollywood Reporter, Saldana cleared the rumours that surrounded her swift marriage with her ex-soccer player husband. The actress explained that she have known her partner for five years and she know his work. She knew of him and then they met. They both decided to get married months later even though they both vowed individually never to get married.
With Zoe Zaldana pregnant with the twins, the couple is well on their way for the huge family they desired.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28