Oppo Find 7 vs. LG G3 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | July 25, 2014 12:53 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Oppo Find 7 or the LG G3, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Oppo Find 7 comes with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution. The LG G3 comes with a 5.5-inch True HD-IPS + LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution. Both the devices are about the same in this category. Both the devices have 534 ppi pixels display density.
The Oppo Find 7 comes with 152.6 x 75 x 9.2 mm dimensions and weighs 171 grams. The LG G3 comes with 146.3 x 74.6 x 8.9 mm dimensions and weighs 149 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Oppo Find 7 is equipped with a 2.5 GHz quad core Krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 chipset. It comes with 32 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 128 GB using a Micro SD card.
The LG G3 is also equipped with a 2.5 GHz quad core Krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8975AC Snapdragon 801 chipset. It comes in 16 GB and 32 GB internal memory variants, which can be expanded by up to 128 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Oppo Find 7 runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system and has 3 GB of RAM. The LG G3 runs on the Android KItKat operating system and comes in 2 GB and 3 GB RAM options. In terms of computing power both the devices are about the same.
The Oppo Find 7 sports a 13 MP primary camera with autofocus and dual LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 5 MP. The LG G3 sports a 13 MP primary camera with phase detection/laser autofocus, optical image stabilization and dual LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2.1 MP.
The Oppo Find 7 comes with a Li-Po 3000 mAh battery and the LG G3 comes with a Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
Price in Australia
The Oppo Find 7 4G LTE is priced at around AU $669.95. The LG G3 16 GB 4G LTE is priced at around AU $639.95 and the 32 GB 4G LTE is priced at around AU $679.95 in Australia.
OnePlus One vs. Oppo Find 7 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- ‘Destiny': Apocalypse-Themed Sparrows, Pumpkin Head Weapons As Contents For Halloween
- The Xperia Z3: A Review On Sony’s New Flagship
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition Now Available At $699.99, Without Instalment Plan Options
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery