Selena Gomez Smokes and Drinks with New Boyfriend Tommy Chiabra: Rejects Justin Bieber -Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 25, 2014 12:41 PM EST
Selena Gomez was recently spotted with her new alleged beau Tommy Chiabra. The two were spotted partying away to glory allegedly smoking and drinking on Ecstasea yacht in St. Tropez. Gomez had gone to St. Tropez to celebrate her birthday and even Cara Delevingne was present to share the joy of "Come & Get It" singer's birthday.
Singer Selena Gomez accepts the favorite singer award at the 27th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California March 29, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzouni
Many pictures of Gomez with Tommy came out in media as per the reports and in which the two could be seen holding hands and jumping into the water. In one of the photos Gomez was seen cuddling Chiabra while wrapped in a yellow towel, reported Hollywoodlife.
Tommy is no stranger to the celeb world and has dated "Gossip Girl" actress, Jessica Szohr in the past. He is a businessman and a founder chairman of Royal Yacht.
Gomez was reportedly quite happy on her birthday and also posted a photo of big birthday cake on Instagram with a caption, "This has been the BEST birthday yet!"
Does all this means that Selena has moved on from Justin Bieber to a more mature and wealth man?
Reportedly, Gomez called it quits with Bieber a few weeks ago. Gomez and Bieber have had on and off romance for months and now it seems that they have moved with their respective lives.
Selena is the one who rejected Justin, not the other way around," an insider revealed to HollywoodLife.. "That's why [Justin] is so angry. He thought he could snap his fingers and get her back like that. But he had done this with her one too many times. Sel purposely celebrated her birthday far away from LA and Justin to strengthen her new motto: self love first and foremost!"
Meanwhile, it is also said that Gomez is talking help from her friend Cara Delvengine to work on her self-esteem issues.
"Cara's been a constant cheerleader reminding her that she truly does deserve the best. She just keeps encouraging her to live in the moment," the source further said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports