Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie to Finally Get Married... But Just For Their Film
By Anne Lu | July 25, 2014 12:29 PM EST
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will finally get married... on screen. The still unmarried parents of six will be playing a married couple in their new film “By the Sea.”
Cast member Angelina Jolie and actor Brad Pitt pose at the premiere of \"Maleficent\" at El Capitan theatre in Hollywood, California May 28, 2014. The movie opens in the U.S. on May 30. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
Brangelina, as the press refer to the Hollywood power couple, have been engaged since 2012, but as to when will they get married exactly, no one knows, except maybe for them.
Fans who are waiting for them to finally make it official just need to wait until the couple finish their next film.
According to a source of the Hollywood Reporter, the plot of “By the Sea” will include Pitt and Jolie getting married onscreen.
The rest of the details are kept from the public, though. What was just revealed was that the film is an “intimate character-driven drama” focusing on a couple’s relationship.
The couple are producing the film, with Jolie directing.
Jolie previously described “By the Sea” as experimental.
“It’s not a big movie, not an action movie. It’s the kind of movie we love, but aren’t often cast in. It’s a very experimental, independent type film where we get to be actors together and be really raw, open, try things,” she told Extra.
She also shared what makes her relationship with Pitt special, saying, “He’s my family. He’s not just a lover and partner, which is wonderful, but he’s my family now.
“We have history and work hard to make it great. We don’t kind of relax about it and take each other for granted, so like everybody, we have our challenges, but we’re fighting to make it great.”
This will be their first onscreen appearance together since they starred in the massive blockbuster “Mr & Mrs Smith” in 2005.
Before they start on “By the Sea,” Jolie will be finishing post-production on her second directorial “Unbroken,” a war drama about the life of Olympic athlete and World War II hero Louie Zamperini.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L