Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie to Finally Get Married... But Just For Their Film
By Anne Lu | July 25, 2014 12:29 PM EST
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will finally get married... on screen. The still unmarried parents of six will be playing a married couple in their new film “By the Sea.”
Cast member Angelina Jolie and actor Brad Pitt pose at the premiere of \"Maleficent\" at El Capitan theatre in Hollywood, California May 28, 2014. The movie opens in the U.S. on May 30. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
Brangelina, as the press refer to the Hollywood power couple, have been engaged since 2012, but as to when will they get married exactly, no one knows, except maybe for them.
Fans who are waiting for them to finally make it official just need to wait until the couple finish their next film.
According to a source of the Hollywood Reporter, the plot of “By the Sea” will include Pitt and Jolie getting married onscreen.
The rest of the details are kept from the public, though. What was just revealed was that the film is an “intimate character-driven drama” focusing on a couple’s relationship.
The couple are producing the film, with Jolie directing.
Jolie previously described “By the Sea” as experimental.
“It’s not a big movie, not an action movie. It’s the kind of movie we love, but aren’t often cast in. It’s a very experimental, independent type film where we get to be actors together and be really raw, open, try things,” she told Extra.
She also shared what makes her relationship with Pitt special, saying, “He’s my family. He’s not just a lover and partner, which is wonderful, but he’s my family now.
“We have history and work hard to make it great. We don’t kind of relax about it and take each other for granted, so like everybody, we have our challenges, but we’re fighting to make it great.”
This will be their first onscreen appearance together since they starred in the massive blockbuster “Mr & Mrs Smith” in 2005.
Before they start on “By the Sea,” Jolie will be finishing post-production on her second directorial “Unbroken,” a war drama about the life of Olympic athlete and World War II hero Louie Zamperini.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues