Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie to Finally Get Married... But Just For Their Film
By Anne Lu | July 25, 2014 12:29 PM EST
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will finally get married... on screen. The still unmarried parents of six will be playing a married couple in their new film “By the Sea.”
Cast member Angelina Jolie and actor Brad Pitt pose at the premiere of \"Maleficent\" at El Capitan theatre in Hollywood, California May 28, 2014. The movie opens in the U.S. on May 30. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
Brangelina, as the press refer to the Hollywood power couple, have been engaged since 2012, but as to when will they get married exactly, no one knows, except maybe for them.
Fans who are waiting for them to finally make it official just need to wait until the couple finish their next film.
According to a source of the Hollywood Reporter, the plot of “By the Sea” will include Pitt and Jolie getting married onscreen.
The rest of the details are kept from the public, though. What was just revealed was that the film is an “intimate character-driven drama” focusing on a couple’s relationship.
The couple are producing the film, with Jolie directing.
Jolie previously described “By the Sea” as experimental.
“It’s not a big movie, not an action movie. It’s the kind of movie we love, but aren’t often cast in. It’s a very experimental, independent type film where we get to be actors together and be really raw, open, try things,” she told Extra.
She also shared what makes her relationship with Pitt special, saying, “He’s my family. He’s not just a lover and partner, which is wonderful, but he’s my family now.
“We have history and work hard to make it great. We don’t kind of relax about it and take each other for granted, so like everybody, we have our challenges, but we’re fighting to make it great.”
This will be their first onscreen appearance together since they starred in the massive blockbuster “Mr & Mrs Smith” in 2005.
Before they start on “By the Sea,” Jolie will be finishing post-production on her second directorial “Unbroken,” a war drama about the life of Olympic athlete and World War II hero Louie Zamperini.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid