Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie to Finally Get Married... But Just For Their Film
By Anne Lu | July 25, 2014 12:29 PM EST
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will finally get married... on screen. The still unmarried parents of six will be playing a married couple in their new film “By the Sea.”
Cast member Angelina Jolie and actor Brad Pitt pose at the premiere of \"Maleficent\" at El Capitan theatre in Hollywood, California May 28, 2014. The movie opens in the U.S. on May 30. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
Brangelina, as the press refer to the Hollywood power couple, have been engaged since 2012, but as to when will they get married exactly, no one knows, except maybe for them.
Fans who are waiting for them to finally make it official just need to wait until the couple finish their next film.
According to a source of the Hollywood Reporter, the plot of “By the Sea” will include Pitt and Jolie getting married onscreen.
The rest of the details are kept from the public, though. What was just revealed was that the film is an “intimate character-driven drama” focusing on a couple’s relationship.
The couple are producing the film, with Jolie directing.
Jolie previously described “By the Sea” as experimental.
“It’s not a big movie, not an action movie. It’s the kind of movie we love, but aren’t often cast in. It’s a very experimental, independent type film where we get to be actors together and be really raw, open, try things,” she told Extra.
She also shared what makes her relationship with Pitt special, saying, “He’s my family. He’s not just a lover and partner, which is wonderful, but he’s my family now.
“We have history and work hard to make it great. We don’t kind of relax about it and take each other for granted, so like everybody, we have our challenges, but we’re fighting to make it great.”
This will be their first onscreen appearance together since they starred in the massive blockbuster “Mr & Mrs Smith” in 2005.
Before they start on “By the Sea,” Jolie will be finishing post-production on her second directorial “Unbroken,” a war drama about the life of Olympic athlete and World War II hero Louie Zamperini.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family