Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie to Finally Get Married... But Just For Their Film
By Anne Lu | July 25, 2014 12:29 PM EST
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will finally get married... on screen. The still unmarried parents of six will be playing a married couple in their new film “By the Sea.”
Cast member Angelina Jolie and actor Brad Pitt pose at the premiere of \"Maleficent\" at El Capitan theatre in Hollywood, California May 28, 2014. The movie opens in the U.S. on May 30. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
Brangelina, as the press refer to the Hollywood power couple, have been engaged since 2012, but as to when will they get married exactly, no one knows, except maybe for them.
Fans who are waiting for them to finally make it official just need to wait until the couple finish their next film.
According to a source of the Hollywood Reporter, the plot of “By the Sea” will include Pitt and Jolie getting married onscreen.
The rest of the details are kept from the public, though. What was just revealed was that the film is an “intimate character-driven drama” focusing on a couple’s relationship.
The couple are producing the film, with Jolie directing.
Jolie previously described “By the Sea” as experimental.
“It’s not a big movie, not an action movie. It’s the kind of movie we love, but aren’t often cast in. It’s a very experimental, independent type film where we get to be actors together and be really raw, open, try things,” she told Extra.
She also shared what makes her relationship with Pitt special, saying, “He’s my family. He’s not just a lover and partner, which is wonderful, but he’s my family now.
“We have history and work hard to make it great. We don’t kind of relax about it and take each other for granted, so like everybody, we have our challenges, but we’re fighting to make it great.”
This will be their first onscreen appearance together since they starred in the massive blockbuster “Mr & Mrs Smith” in 2005.
Before they start on “By the Sea,” Jolie will be finishing post-production on her second directorial “Unbroken,” a war drama about the life of Olympic athlete and World War II hero Louie Zamperini.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’