Rafael Nadal Romantic Ibiza Trip with Girlfriend Xisca Perello After His Early Fourth Round Exit at Wimbledon to Nick Kyrgios
By Dana Alyssa Ramos | July 25, 2014 11:18 AM EST
Rafael Nadal was photographed having a romantic day with his girlfriend Xisca Perello at their romantic Ibiza boat trip after his early fourth round exit at Wimbledon to Nick Kygrios.
Nick Kyrgios of Australia reacts during his men's singles tennis match against Rafael Nadal of Spain at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London July 1, 2014.
The tennis superstar appears to have forgotten about his Wimbledon woe where he suffered an early fourth round exit to the 19-year old Nick Kyrgios at SW19 earlier this month.
Rafael Nadal lost his world no. 1 ranking to rival Novak Djokovic after the Serbian claimed the grass-court title.
The 144th ranked Australian prodigy, Nick Kyrgios won the fourth round content by three sets to one, winning 7-6, 5-7, 7-6 6-3 to progress to the quarter finals, which made him the first player outside the top 100 to beat the world no. 1 since 1992. As such, Nadal exited Wimbledon early for the third year straight setting his worst performance on any Grand Slam.
Meanwhile, it appears that life outside the court is a lot better for the tennis superstar as he put on an amorous display with his girlfriend Xisca Perello while they soaked up the sun on a boat in Ibiza, Spain.
Nadal was spotted snorkelling and spearfishing with friends on board a luxurious boat and it appears that he was enjoying some time away from the pressures of the tennis court.
In between sunbathing and ocean dip sessions, Nadal showered his girlfriend with cuddles and kisses.
Nadal began dating Perello in 2005 and they have been together for over eight years since they grew up together in their hometown of Palma de Majorca on the coast of Spain.
"She is a lovely person, I feel great with her and [she] is probably the woman of my life," Nadal said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia