RHONJ Star acqueline Laurita's Daughter Ashlee Holmes Disses Kim Kardashian in Controversial, Explicit Music Video
By nidhi tewari | July 25, 2014 10:21 AM EST
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Jacqueline Laurita's daughter, Ashlee Holmes is seen in a sexually explicit and controversial music video called "Lipstick," where she has taken a dig at reality star Kim Kardashian. The recently released controversial music video by Pink Grenade and rapper Bim Fernandez talks about oral sex and has sexually explicit lyrics along with a mention of "Keeping up with the Kardashian" star.
"I know you want my lipstick on your dipstick, my lipstick on your dipstick," are some of the lyrics of the new Ashlee Holmes controversial music video, which shows Ashlee playing with various colours in a see through white t-shirt, Radar Online is reporting with exclusive preview of the video, which can be seen here.
"It ain't over mother--kers. Yo, when she says Lil Kim she ain't talkin' about the rapper," a guy raps when the explicit music video is about to end.
"No disrespect to Biggie's homegirl. What she's talking about is Kim Kardashian. That's right. Because Kim Kardashian, she has little money, next to Bim's big money. So yeah, f--k you Kim Kardashian," the song thus concludes mentioning Kim's name twice to stress on the fact that it is indeed Kim, who is being talked about here.
Though the 33-year-old star has yet to respond to this music video and explicit lyrics, her best friend Jonathan Cheban has been furious that "RHONJ" star Ashlee is seen in a video which disses Kim. The 40-year-old family friend of the Kardashians, who is often seen in their reality show "KUWK" and "Kourtney and Kim Take New York," is very upset with Ashlee for taking a diss at Kim, Radar reports.
Cheban has also allegedly warned Ashlee that she has "made a huge mistake" by making this video and taking a dig at the television queen Kim Kardashian.
"Your last girl must have been a tease, the way I turn you on with my big ole double Ds. I'm goin' down, down, to the playground. I'm goin' down, down, to the playground," are the other parts of the lyrics, which are believed to be hinting at making fun of not only Kim but the entire Kardashian clan.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid