RHONJ Star acqueline Laurita's Daughter Ashlee Holmes Disses Kim Kardashian in Controversial, Explicit Music Video
By nidhi tewari | July 25, 2014 10:21 AM EST
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Jacqueline Laurita's daughter, Ashlee Holmes is seen in a sexually explicit and controversial music video called "Lipstick," where she has taken a dig at reality star Kim Kardashian. The recently released controversial music video by Pink Grenade and rapper Bim Fernandez talks about oral sex and has sexually explicit lyrics along with a mention of "Keeping up with the Kardashian" star.
"I know you want my lipstick on your dipstick, my lipstick on your dipstick," are some of the lyrics of the new Ashlee Holmes controversial music video, which shows Ashlee playing with various colours in a see through white t-shirt, Radar Online is reporting with exclusive preview of the video, which can be seen here.
"It ain't over mother--kers. Yo, when she says Lil Kim she ain't talkin' about the rapper," a guy raps when the explicit music video is about to end.
"No disrespect to Biggie's homegirl. What she's talking about is Kim Kardashian. That's right. Because Kim Kardashian, she has little money, next to Bim's big money. So yeah, f--k you Kim Kardashian," the song thus concludes mentioning Kim's name twice to stress on the fact that it is indeed Kim, who is being talked about here.
Though the 33-year-old star has yet to respond to this music video and explicit lyrics, her best friend Jonathan Cheban has been furious that "RHONJ" star Ashlee is seen in a video which disses Kim. The 40-year-old family friend of the Kardashians, who is often seen in their reality show "KUWK" and "Kourtney and Kim Take New York," is very upset with Ashlee for taking a diss at Kim, Radar reports.
Cheban has also allegedly warned Ashlee that she has "made a huge mistake" by making this video and taking a dig at the television queen Kim Kardashian.
"Your last girl must have been a tease, the way I turn you on with my big ole double Ds. I'm goin' down, down, to the playground. I'm goin' down, down, to the playground," are the other parts of the lyrics, which are believed to be hinting at making fun of not only Kim but the entire Kardashian clan.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand