RHONJ Star acqueline Laurita's Daughter Ashlee Holmes Disses Kim Kardashian in Controversial, Explicit Music Video
By nidhi tewari | July 25, 2014 10:21 AM EST
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Jacqueline Laurita's daughter, Ashlee Holmes is seen in a sexually explicit and controversial music video called "Lipstick," where she has taken a dig at reality star Kim Kardashian. The recently released controversial music video by Pink Grenade and rapper Bim Fernandez talks about oral sex and has sexually explicit lyrics along with a mention of "Keeping up with the Kardashian" star.
"I know you want my lipstick on your dipstick, my lipstick on your dipstick," are some of the lyrics of the new Ashlee Holmes controversial music video, which shows Ashlee playing with various colours in a see through white t-shirt, Radar Online is reporting with exclusive preview of the video, which can be seen here.
"It ain't over mother--kers. Yo, when she says Lil Kim she ain't talkin' about the rapper," a guy raps when the explicit music video is about to end.
"No disrespect to Biggie's homegirl. What she's talking about is Kim Kardashian. That's right. Because Kim Kardashian, she has little money, next to Bim's big money. So yeah, f--k you Kim Kardashian," the song thus concludes mentioning Kim's name twice to stress on the fact that it is indeed Kim, who is being talked about here.
Though the 33-year-old star has yet to respond to this music video and explicit lyrics, her best friend Jonathan Cheban has been furious that "RHONJ" star Ashlee is seen in a video which disses Kim. The 40-year-old family friend of the Kardashians, who is often seen in their reality show "KUWK" and "Kourtney and Kim Take New York," is very upset with Ashlee for taking a diss at Kim, Radar reports.
Cheban has also allegedly warned Ashlee that she has "made a huge mistake" by making this video and taking a dig at the television queen Kim Kardashian.
"Your last girl must have been a tease, the way I turn you on with my big ole double Ds. I'm goin' down, down, to the playground. I'm goin' down, down, to the playground," are the other parts of the lyrics, which are believed to be hinting at making fun of not only Kim but the entire Kardashian clan.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28