RHONJ Star acqueline Laurita's Daughter Ashlee Holmes Disses Kim Kardashian in Controversial, Explicit Music Video
By nidhi tewari | July 25, 2014 10:21 AM EST
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Jacqueline Laurita's daughter, Ashlee Holmes is seen in a sexually explicit and controversial music video called "Lipstick," where she has taken a dig at reality star Kim Kardashian. The recently released controversial music video by Pink Grenade and rapper Bim Fernandez talks about oral sex and has sexually explicit lyrics along with a mention of "Keeping up with the Kardashian" star.
"I know you want my lipstick on your dipstick, my lipstick on your dipstick," are some of the lyrics of the new Ashlee Holmes controversial music video, which shows Ashlee playing with various colours in a see through white t-shirt, Radar Online is reporting with exclusive preview of the video, which can be seen here.
"It ain't over mother--kers. Yo, when she says Lil Kim she ain't talkin' about the rapper," a guy raps when the explicit music video is about to end.
"No disrespect to Biggie's homegirl. What she's talking about is Kim Kardashian. That's right. Because Kim Kardashian, she has little money, next to Bim's big money. So yeah, f--k you Kim Kardashian," the song thus concludes mentioning Kim's name twice to stress on the fact that it is indeed Kim, who is being talked about here.
Though the 33-year-old star has yet to respond to this music video and explicit lyrics, her best friend Jonathan Cheban has been furious that "RHONJ" star Ashlee is seen in a video which disses Kim. The 40-year-old family friend of the Kardashians, who is often seen in their reality show "KUWK" and "Kourtney and Kim Take New York," is very upset with Ashlee for taking a diss at Kim, Radar reports.
Cheban has also allegedly warned Ashlee that she has "made a huge mistake" by making this video and taking a dig at the television queen Kim Kardashian.
"Your last girl must have been a tease, the way I turn you on with my big ole double Ds. I'm goin' down, down, to the playground. I'm goin' down, down, to the playground," are the other parts of the lyrics, which are believed to be hinting at making fun of not only Kim but the entire Kardashian clan.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2