RHONJ Star acqueline Laurita's Daughter Ashlee Holmes Disses Kim Kardashian in Controversial, Explicit Music Video
By nidhi tewari | July 25, 2014 10:21 AM EST
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Jacqueline Laurita's daughter, Ashlee Holmes is seen in a sexually explicit and controversial music video called "Lipstick," where she has taken a dig at reality star Kim Kardashian. The recently released controversial music video by Pink Grenade and rapper Bim Fernandez talks about oral sex and has sexually explicit lyrics along with a mention of "Keeping up with the Kardashian" star.
"I know you want my lipstick on your dipstick, my lipstick on your dipstick," are some of the lyrics of the new Ashlee Holmes controversial music video, which shows Ashlee playing with various colours in a see through white t-shirt, Radar Online is reporting with exclusive preview of the video, which can be seen here.
"It ain't over mother--kers. Yo, when she says Lil Kim she ain't talkin' about the rapper," a guy raps when the explicit music video is about to end.
"No disrespect to Biggie's homegirl. What she's talking about is Kim Kardashian. That's right. Because Kim Kardashian, she has little money, next to Bim's big money. So yeah, f--k you Kim Kardashian," the song thus concludes mentioning Kim's name twice to stress on the fact that it is indeed Kim, who is being talked about here.
Though the 33-year-old star has yet to respond to this music video and explicit lyrics, her best friend Jonathan Cheban has been furious that "RHONJ" star Ashlee is seen in a video which disses Kim. The 40-year-old family friend of the Kardashians, who is often seen in their reality show "KUWK" and "Kourtney and Kim Take New York," is very upset with Ashlee for taking a diss at Kim, Radar reports.
Cheban has also allegedly warned Ashlee that she has "made a huge mistake" by making this video and taking a dig at the television queen Kim Kardashian.
"Your last girl must have been a tease, the way I turn you on with my big ole double Ds. I'm goin' down, down, to the playground. I'm goin' down, down, to the playground," are the other parts of the lyrics, which are believed to be hinting at making fun of not only Kim but the entire Kardashian clan.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money