Nicholas Hoult and Jennifer Lawrence Hounded by Break-Up Reports
By Diadem Pambid | July 25, 2014 10:12 AM EST
Once again, Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult have been hounded by break-up reports. According to the latest buzz, Nicholas Hoult has been flirting with his co-star Kristen Stewart in their film "Equals." This has reportedly irked Lawrence and had pushed her to confront Stewart about it.
The cast of "American Hustle" (L-R) Amy Adams, Christian Bale, Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper and Jeremy Renner pose for a portrait in New York December 8, 2013.
The "Joult" couple might have had a brief split in 2013 but they appear to have become stronger since the split. The couple who rarely made red carpet appearances together have now been photographed together as of late. Yet, this has not stopped break-up rumours from revolving around the couple.
According to the latest buzz in the grapevine, Lawrence is livid with Hoult after he had caught him cheating on her with Kristen Stewart. Stewart and Hoult star together in the film "Equals." However, Lawrence was quick to trash the rumours.
"There was something in a magazine, and I was like,...that's hilarious, because Kristen and I are friends. I actually texted her a picture of it and was like, 'Just so you know, this is absolutely true,'" stated Lawrence in an interview with Access Hollywood.
As for Hoult, Lawrence has nothing to worry about even if he's with Stewart or a few other hot Hollywood stars. The "Hunger Games" actress trusts him completely. Even if they are apart, the "Joult" couple has already established a system of trust and communication.
"When we're busy, we agree to mutually ignore each other. Not completely, but neither of us gets mad when the other doesn't text back or call. Life's super busy. Obviously you know what they're doing, and you trust them," shared JLaw in the June issue of Marie Claire.
As for Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult, everything between them is purely professional. For one, Stewart has been focusing all her energy on her acting career since her controversial split from "Twilight" boyfriend, Robert Pattinson.
This however has not stopped rumours of Kristen Stewart reeling in a number of men in the biz, Nicholas Hoult included.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Australia's Imam Council Rebuffs Abbott Decision To Send Troops; Wants 'Islamic' Dropped From ISIS
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown