Arsenal FC Transfer News: Rumours Spice Up as Balotelli is Spotted in New York, where Gunners will Hold Pre-season Camp [PHOTOS]
By Mark Wayne Eubank | July 24, 2014 10:21 PM EST
The possibility of seeing AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli wearing another iconic red uniform is all the more bolstered as he was spotted in New York, where Arsenal will be holding their pre-season camp.
AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli is spotted in New York with his girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha
Several photos of the 23-year-old, together with fiancée Fanny Neguesha, have been uploaded on the latter's social media account.
He even had a shot taken with the Gunners logo in the background.
The north Londoners left for the big apple on Wednesday, with Arsene Wenger thrilled to visit a nation whose people are slowly embracing the game of football - or soccer as how they call it.
"I can tell you something I'm completely convinced of - before people didn't know who you were, but now every American guy I met knows Arsenal, knows England and knows the Premier League," the French mentor told Arsenal.com.
"The enthusiasm about soccer in the States is new but big. I expect us to have a good crowd there."
"It is the perfect time to go. I always wanted to go with Arsenal to the United States, so I'm personally very happy to do it."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match