Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 24, 2014 8:20 PM EST
A first birthday party fit for a prince, Prince George's birthday was bigger and grander than most toddlers' in the world but what makes the birthday more interesting is not having his step-grandmother and grandfather at his party. Reportedly pregnant with her second child, Kate Middleton is expecting a baby girl and will name her Diana after Prince William's mother, the People's Princess.
Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, carries her son Prince George alongside her husband Prince William as they visit the Sensational Butterflies exhibition at the Natural History Museum in London July 2, 2014. Prince George turns one on July 22, 2014.
"We've been hearing whispers that Kate Middleton didn't want Camilla to be there for such an intimate and special occasion," Celebdirty Laundry reports. "And while Charles was invited, he was forced to go on 'vacation' with Camilla so that she wouldn't have to bear such a snub alone. Obviously, there had to be a big reason for Charles to miss his grandson's first birthday, and here we have it. It wasn't his choice, but rather Camilla's influence, that forced him to visit Scotland during George's party."
Extravagant and grandiose, Prince George's first birthday party was attended by his great grandmother Queen Elizabeth and managed to stay for an hour to play with him. The Queen's affection to the future King of England is every evident when she decided to stay a little bit longer when she usually avoids extravagant celebrations, one classic example is the Duke and Duchess's' wedding.
Convinced that she's having a girl, according to Life & Style, the Duchess of Cambridge is naming her soon-to-be-daughter Diana. The gossip magazine August 4 print edition features a cover headlines that reads: "Pregnant Kate Announces It's a Girl, They're naming her Diana and the Queen is Furious."
"She feels different this time around, and is convinced they're having a girl," a source told the publication. "If it's a girl, the name would have to be Diana, wouldn't it?" Diana's close friend, Marie Sutton, told the mag.
With so many speculations about Kate's pregnancy, fans of the royal couple can only wait for the duo to confirm the news or slam the allegations since there is no word from the palace about these rumours. Although according to Vanity Fair's source, the couple is trying to have a child and it's just a matter of time that they will announced the good news.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James