Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 24, 2014 8:20 PM EST
A first birthday party fit for a prince, Prince George's birthday was bigger and grander than most toddlers' in the world but what makes the birthday more interesting is not having his step-grandmother and grandfather at his party. Reportedly pregnant with her second child, Kate Middleton is expecting a baby girl and will name her Diana after Prince William's mother, the People's Princess.
Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, carries her son Prince George alongside her husband Prince William as they visit the Sensational Butterflies exhibition at the Natural History Museum in London July 2, 2014. Prince George turns one on July 22, 2014.
"We've been hearing whispers that Kate Middleton didn't want Camilla to be there for such an intimate and special occasion," Celebdirty Laundry reports. "And while Charles was invited, he was forced to go on 'vacation' with Camilla so that she wouldn't have to bear such a snub alone. Obviously, there had to be a big reason for Charles to miss his grandson's first birthday, and here we have it. It wasn't his choice, but rather Camilla's influence, that forced him to visit Scotland during George's party."
Extravagant and grandiose, Prince George's first birthday party was attended by his great grandmother Queen Elizabeth and managed to stay for an hour to play with him. The Queen's affection to the future King of England is every evident when she decided to stay a little bit longer when she usually avoids extravagant celebrations, one classic example is the Duke and Duchess's' wedding.
Convinced that she's having a girl, according to Life & Style, the Duchess of Cambridge is naming her soon-to-be-daughter Diana. The gossip magazine August 4 print edition features a cover headlines that reads: "Pregnant Kate Announces It's a Girl, They're naming her Diana and the Queen is Furious."
"She feels different this time around, and is convinced they're having a girl," a source told the publication. "If it's a girl, the name would have to be Diana, wouldn't it?" Diana's close friend, Marie Sutton, told the mag.
With so many speculations about Kate's pregnancy, fans of the royal couple can only wait for the duo to confirm the news or slam the allegations since there is no word from the palace about these rumours. Although according to Vanity Fair's source, the couple is trying to have a child and it's just a matter of time that they will announced the good news.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?