Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 24, 2014 8:20 PM EST
A first birthday party fit for a prince, Prince George's birthday was bigger and grander than most toddlers' in the world but what makes the birthday more interesting is not having his step-grandmother and grandfather at his party. Reportedly pregnant with her second child, Kate Middleton is expecting a baby girl and will name her Diana after Prince William's mother, the People's Princess.
Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, carries her son Prince George alongside her husband Prince William as they visit the Sensational Butterflies exhibition at the Natural History Museum in London July 2, 2014. Prince George turns one on July 22, 2014.
"We've been hearing whispers that Kate Middleton didn't want Camilla to be there for such an intimate and special occasion," Celebdirty Laundry reports. "And while Charles was invited, he was forced to go on 'vacation' with Camilla so that she wouldn't have to bear such a snub alone. Obviously, there had to be a big reason for Charles to miss his grandson's first birthday, and here we have it. It wasn't his choice, but rather Camilla's influence, that forced him to visit Scotland during George's party."
Extravagant and grandiose, Prince George's first birthday party was attended by his great grandmother Queen Elizabeth and managed to stay for an hour to play with him. The Queen's affection to the future King of England is every evident when she decided to stay a little bit longer when she usually avoids extravagant celebrations, one classic example is the Duke and Duchess's' wedding.
Convinced that she's having a girl, according to Life & Style, the Duchess of Cambridge is naming her soon-to-be-daughter Diana. The gossip magazine August 4 print edition features a cover headlines that reads: "Pregnant Kate Announces It's a Girl, They're naming her Diana and the Queen is Furious."
"She feels different this time around, and is convinced they're having a girl," a source told the publication. "If it's a girl, the name would have to be Diana, wouldn't it?" Diana's close friend, Marie Sutton, told the mag.
With so many speculations about Kate's pregnancy, fans of the royal couple can only wait for the duo to confirm the news or slam the allegations since there is no word from the palace about these rumours. Although according to Vanity Fair's source, the couple is trying to have a child and it's just a matter of time that they will announced the good news.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy