Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 24, 2014 8:20 PM EST
A first birthday party fit for a prince, Prince George's birthday was bigger and grander than most toddlers' in the world but what makes the birthday more interesting is not having his step-grandmother and grandfather at his party. Reportedly pregnant with her second child, Kate Middleton is expecting a baby girl and will name her Diana after Prince William's mother, the People's Princess.
Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, carries her son Prince George alongside her husband Prince William as they visit the Sensational Butterflies exhibition at the Natural History Museum in London July 2, 2014. Prince George turns one on July 22, 2014.
"We've been hearing whispers that Kate Middleton didn't want Camilla to be there for such an intimate and special occasion," Celebdirty Laundry reports. "And while Charles was invited, he was forced to go on 'vacation' with Camilla so that she wouldn't have to bear such a snub alone. Obviously, there had to be a big reason for Charles to miss his grandson's first birthday, and here we have it. It wasn't his choice, but rather Camilla's influence, that forced him to visit Scotland during George's party."
Extravagant and grandiose, Prince George's first birthday party was attended by his great grandmother Queen Elizabeth and managed to stay for an hour to play with him. The Queen's affection to the future King of England is every evident when she decided to stay a little bit longer when she usually avoids extravagant celebrations, one classic example is the Duke and Duchess's' wedding.
Convinced that she's having a girl, according to Life & Style, the Duchess of Cambridge is naming her soon-to-be-daughter Diana. The gossip magazine August 4 print edition features a cover headlines that reads: "Pregnant Kate Announces It's a Girl, They're naming her Diana and the Queen is Furious."
"She feels different this time around, and is convinced they're having a girl," a source told the publication. "If it's a girl, the name would have to be Diana, wouldn't it?" Diana's close friend, Marie Sutton, told the mag.
With so many speculations about Kate's pregnancy, fans of the royal couple can only wait for the duo to confirm the news or slam the allegations since there is no word from the palace about these rumours. Although according to Vanity Fair's source, the couple is trying to have a child and it's just a matter of time that they will announced the good news.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’