Robsten Reunion: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Expected to Attend Toronto International Film Festival - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 24, 2014 8:17 PM EST
"Robsten" fans are hopeful that Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are allegedly planning a reunion at the upcoming Toronto International Film Festival in Canada. Robert's movie "Maps to the Stars" and Kristen's film "Still Alice" have both been selected to be screened at the festival. Surprisingly, both Rob and KStew have one actress common in their films - Julianne Moore.
Cast member Robert Pattinson attends the premiere of "The Rover" in Los Angeles, California June 12, 2014. The movie opens in the U.S. on June 20. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
Truth Behind Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson 'Imaginative' Reunion: RPatz and KStew Really Over?
The festival will open on Sept. 4 and will go on for ten days till Sept. 14, 2014. Both Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are expected to be present at the festival. Various media agencies are speculating that there are chances that the "Twilight" lovers will have a reunion.
Kristen Stewart has reportedly helped Rob get a role in director Olivier Assayas' new crime film "Idol's Eyes." Assayas worked with Kristen in her new movie "Clouds of Sils Maria." Since both the actors are now hanging out and working with same directors, there is a chance that the two actors will meet face to face, Celeb Dirty Laundry is speculating.
The Web site is also assuming that since Rob accepted in his recent interview that he is still friends with Kristen, there is no reason why he and Kristen should avoid meeting in public eye at the Toronto Film Festival. However, no confirmed reports have been available from either Kristen's or Rob's representatives.
Readers should also be made aware of the fact that Kristen and Robert have avoided meeting each other on the same day at last year's Toronto Film Festival. More recently, the ex-lovers chose to appear on different dates at the Cannes Film Festival too where movies of both the actors were screened. Kristen made her appearance on a separate day than Rob and the two have never been spotted together since their alleged break-up.
However, there have been reports by various media agencies earlier that Rob still visits Kristen whenever he is in Los Angeles and shares her apartment. "Robsten" fans are convinced that since Bella Swan and Edward Cullen are eternally together in movie life, they should be doing the same in real life too! However, no confirmed reports are available at this time of their possible reunion.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nude Photo Leak: Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Latest Victims Of Hacking Attack, Twitter Explodes With Reactions 'Not' In Support Of Kardashian -- Reports
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- iPhone 6 Survives Drop, Both Accidental & Intentional
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?