Snoop Dogg Claims Smoking Pot in White House
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | July 24, 2014 5:22 PM EST
If you are still curious about how things work in the White House, here is a clue. American rapper Snoop Dogg said that he had smoked marijuana at the U.S. President's residence. "In the bathroom, not in the White House, but in the bathroom," Snoop emphasised.
U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama speaks about the "Drink Up" campaign at the White House in Washington July 22, 2014.
Snoop Dogg was talking to Jimmy Kimmel on GGN: The Double G News Network as he declared his achievement in public. The singer remembered asking a U.S. Security person (the CIA or the FBI, as he said) if he was allowed to use the bathroom. He said that the first question the person asked him was if he intended to go for a "number 1 or number 2." As Snoop mentioned that he had nature's call "number 2," he also mentioned about his toilet habits while "doing" it.
The rapper, who made his debut in 1993 with "Doggystyle," told the security person that he had the habit of smoking while doing the "number 2" so that there was no "filthy" atmosphere. "When I do a number two I usually have a cigarette or I light something to get the aroma right. They said, well you know what, you can light a piece of napkin," he said. What happened afterwards was, according to Snoop, history.
Snoop, however, is not the first singer who had the experience of smoking weed at the White House. American country singer Willie Nelson apparently smoked pot on the roof of the President's House during Jimmy Carter's tenure. According to rumours, Rosalynn Carter - the then First Lady of the United States, joined Willie on the south lawn of the White House to sing a duet with him. The singer claimed that he used to frequent the president's house. During his visits, he often smoked joint on the roof, he claimed.
Reports confirm that Snoop visited the White House for Kennedy Center Honours in December 2013. However, there is no evidence yet to justify his claim that he smoked pot in the bathroom of the White House. Kimmel, on the other hand, seemed to have enjoyed Snoop's claim. "This is some story," he quipped.
Contact the writer: s.mukhopadhyay@IBTimes.com.au
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast