Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Spoilers, Speculations: Troubles for Jolex, Bailey Vs Alex, Owen’s New Love Plus What’s in Store for Calzona
By jaskiran kaur | July 24, 2014 3:53 PM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 11 won't air until late September 2014. Spoilers from the upcoming installment are already circulating around. Fans are eager to know what happens after Sandra Oh's exit. Where it goes from here? Here are few spoilers and latest updates from Shonda Rhimes' medical drama "Grey's Anatomy" Season 11. Head inside to find out what's in store. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains potential spoilers from Grey's Anatomy Season 11. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
Last week, show's creator Shonda Rhimes revealed some secrets from "Grey's Anatomy" Season 11. In an interview with TV Line, the show runner revealed that the season 11 kicks off not more than 24 hours after the events of season 10. Also, fans know that the next season will be all about Ellen Pompeo's Meredith Grey.
According to TV Line's Ausiello's report, Alex (Justin Chambers) and Jo's (Camilla Luddington) romance is not Alex's top priority. When the show returns, fans will reportedly see Jo and Alex "in an interesting place." The Web site notes that the couple's "relationship is not the focus at the moment." However, there is some drama in store especially after Cristina leaving her position on board for Alex. It sounds like this is going to be overwhelming for Alex. This is going to be a "big deal" for Alex and he needs "figure out what he wants."
According to the report, Kevin McKidd who plays the role of the Owen Hunt is directing "Grey's Anatomy" Season 11 premiere episode. This is not the first time the man has gone behind the cameras. Previously he has directed many episodes.
Furthermore, Wetpaint speculates that there could be a tiff between Bailey (Chandra Wilson) and Alex over the issue of seat on the hospital board. The Web site notes that on one hand Richard "promised" the seat to Bailey and on the other Cristina willed it to Alex.
"Bailey is not going to go quietly," Shonda Rhimes told TV Guide. This means the decision is not going to be easy for Alex who has Bailey standing in his way.
Speaking of Owen Hunt, his character is going to get the similar treatment as Alex after Izzie (Katherine Heigl) left, in terms of love life. Owen Hunt's new love would not just arrive. Shonda Rhimes told The Hollywood Reporter that they are "going to give him some opportunities and then dive in when it feels correct." At the same time, they are "going to play with his loneliness."
As for Callie and Arizona, fans know that they are looking forward to have a baby through surrogacy. But will this be enough to repair their repeatedly damaged relationship? It remains to be seen. However, fans can expect more tension and drama between the couple. Shonda Rhimes told TV Guide that "the concept of surrogate reveals more problems than it solves." In Season 11, they "face the problems" they may have been pretending do not exist. They are now going to explore their choices of being together or otherwise. What do you think?
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 11 premieres Thursday, Sept. 25 at 8:00pm ET on ABC.
For more updates and spoilers on "Grey's Anatomy" Season 11, scroll down.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand
- New Zealand Medicine Products Sector To Get Own Regulator::Drops Plan For A Joint Regulator With Australia
- Canada's Ontario Students Score High Rank In Global Survey Of Computer Skills