Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 24, 2014 3:50 PM EST
After being married for 58 days, controversial couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West is heading for splitsville as the two have been fighting over everything. According to rumours, the brief wedded bliss is officially coming to an end as the singer abandons his wife to move to Paris, while Kim intends to stay in L.A. with her mother and North West.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5,
The "Yeezus" singer is scheduled to travel with his national tour while his reality star wife is busy dealing with her various business ventures and taping for her family's reality show, "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." Based on the latest Aug. 30th print edition of In Touch Magazine, Kim's marriage is a sham and its over after 58 days as Kanye abandons Kim.
With the couple's crumbling marriage on its cover story, the tabloid is also speculating the final and ugly fight that leads for the couple's separation, including a custody battle of their one year old daughter, North West. The gossip magazine also claimed that the reality bombshell is mad about her husband's behavior but doesn't want to go through the divorce drama.
"Kim is so obsessed with her image that she doesn't want to suffer the public humiliation of yet another divorce," the source said in an interview posted on Hollywood Take. "Kim has no choice but to accept Kanye's neglect but still hopes he will make an effort in their marriage. The reality of her marriage to Kanye is crystal clear. She told herself it would be a fairy-tale romance, but instead, it devolved into yet another nightmare marriage."
But some gossip Web site also claimed that the Kimye divorce rumour is "false" and Kanye recently gushed about his baby mama during his lengthy interview with GQ. "Kim is this girl who f--king turns me on. I love her. This is who I want to be next to and be around," he said.
Just today, Kim is one proud mother as she posted a snapshot of her daughter taking her first steps. "Our baby girl finished one week of swimming lessons today then took her 1st steps right when she got out of the pool!!!! Mommy & Daddy are so proud of you!!!! Kim wrote on her Instagram account.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More