Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 24, 2014 3:50 PM EST
After being married for 58 days, controversial couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West is heading for splitsville as the two have been fighting over everything. According to rumours, the brief wedded bliss is officially coming to an end as the singer abandons his wife to move to Paris, while Kim intends to stay in L.A. with her mother and North West.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5,
The "Yeezus" singer is scheduled to travel with his national tour while his reality star wife is busy dealing with her various business ventures and taping for her family's reality show, "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." Based on the latest Aug. 30th print edition of In Touch Magazine, Kim's marriage is a sham and its over after 58 days as Kanye abandons Kim.
With the couple's crumbling marriage on its cover story, the tabloid is also speculating the final and ugly fight that leads for the couple's separation, including a custody battle of their one year old daughter, North West. The gossip magazine also claimed that the reality bombshell is mad about her husband's behavior but doesn't want to go through the divorce drama.
"Kim is so obsessed with her image that she doesn't want to suffer the public humiliation of yet another divorce," the source said in an interview posted on Hollywood Take. "Kim has no choice but to accept Kanye's neglect but still hopes he will make an effort in their marriage. The reality of her marriage to Kanye is crystal clear. She told herself it would be a fairy-tale romance, but instead, it devolved into yet another nightmare marriage."
But some gossip Web site also claimed that the Kimye divorce rumour is "false" and Kanye recently gushed about his baby mama during his lengthy interview with GQ. "Kim is this girl who f--king turns me on. I love her. This is who I want to be next to and be around," he said.
Just today, Kim is one proud mother as she posted a snapshot of her daughter taking her first steps. "Our baby girl finished one week of swimming lessons today then took her 1st steps right when she got out of the pool!!!! Mommy & Daddy are so proud of you!!!! Kim wrote on her Instagram account.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS