Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 24, 2014 3:50 PM EST
After being married for 58 days, controversial couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West is heading for splitsville as the two have been fighting over everything. According to rumours, the brief wedded bliss is officially coming to an end as the singer abandons his wife to move to Paris, while Kim intends to stay in L.A. with her mother and North West.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5,
The "Yeezus" singer is scheduled to travel with his national tour while his reality star wife is busy dealing with her various business ventures and taping for her family's reality show, "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." Based on the latest Aug. 30th print edition of In Touch Magazine, Kim's marriage is a sham and its over after 58 days as Kanye abandons Kim.
With the couple's crumbling marriage on its cover story, the tabloid is also speculating the final and ugly fight that leads for the couple's separation, including a custody battle of their one year old daughter, North West. The gossip magazine also claimed that the reality bombshell is mad about her husband's behavior but doesn't want to go through the divorce drama.
"Kim is so obsessed with her image that she doesn't want to suffer the public humiliation of yet another divorce," the source said in an interview posted on Hollywood Take. "Kim has no choice but to accept Kanye's neglect but still hopes he will make an effort in their marriage. The reality of her marriage to Kanye is crystal clear. She told herself it would be a fairy-tale romance, but instead, it devolved into yet another nightmare marriage."
But some gossip Web site also claimed that the Kimye divorce rumour is "false" and Kanye recently gushed about his baby mama during his lengthy interview with GQ. "Kim is this girl who f--king turns me on. I love her. This is who I want to be next to and be around," he said.
Just today, Kim is one proud mother as she posted a snapshot of her daughter taking her first steps. "Our baby girl finished one week of swimming lessons today then took her 1st steps right when she got out of the pool!!!! Mommy & Daddy are so proud of you!!!! Kim wrote on her Instagram account.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight