Beyonce & Jay Z Divorce Reports Looms: Fans Lose Hope in Love, Twitter Gets Strong Reactions on Alleged Split
By Sonalee singh | July 24, 2014 3:42 PM EST
Beyonce and Jay Z's married paradise is in rough waters as per the reports. It has been months since it is rumoured that the couple is heading for splitsville and the latest report says that the couple would finalize divorce once they finish their "On The Run" tour.
Singer Beyonce performs at the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014.
The reports of couple's alleged divorce has led the fans go bonkers and many of them took to Twitter to express their disappointment. The fans are clearly not happy with the news of their split and suggested that if the couple were calling it quits then they would loose hope for love.
Many of them have managed to state that they would not plan their wedding if the love between high profile couple has finished.
Here are some of the Twitter reactions:
These Beyoncé and Jay Z divorce rumors are really threatening with the fabric of the universe.
- Mark Rodrī (@_Markasouress) July 23, 2014
If Beyoncé and Jay-z divorce society and civilization will literally break at the seams
- Mr. White (@Cantisano22) July 23, 2014
If Jay-Z and Beyoncé get a divorce I am officially giving up on love
- Megan (@amerikahn) July 22, 2014
Beyonce and Jay Z are reported to have hired marriage counselors to keep their wedding intact. However, in spite of the help, there marriage would not last as per the reports.
"Despite the tens of millions [of dollars] the couple will pocket from the current tour, this will certainly be their last and the end of the tour could officially spell the end of the marriage," a source told Page Six.
Moreover, it is also said that the couple thought that Blue Ivy's birth would bring them closer however, as per the reports that did not happen.
"There are no rings, if you haven't noticed," the source said, adding that Jay Z thought things would get better after the birth of Blue Ivy Carter. "But, after a while, Jay was out doing Jay and Bey was out doing Bey. They made the classic mistake of thinking a child would change everything and help to rekindle the initial fire, and it didn't."
Beyonce and Jay Z got married in 2008 and have a daughter named Blue Ivy. The couple is yet to finalize anything in regards to their divorce reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft