Robert Pattinson Allegedly Overheard Hating Kristen Stewart's Short Hair, Link to Being Lesbian - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 24, 2014 3:40 PM EST
Robert Pattinson allegedly thinks that Kristen Stewart is turning into a lesbian since she has been only spotted with her girl pals after the pair broke up, various media agencies are reporting. The "Twilight" actor allegedly made this remark on a drunken evening with his pals. Rob also allegedly did not like Kristen's new shorter hair cut, which she debuted some time back and had it been in his hands, he would not have let her ex-girlfriend chop off her long hair, new reports suggests.
Cast member Robert Pattinson poses during a photocall for the film "The Rover" out of competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 18, 2014.
OK! Magazine has allegedly reported that Robert Pattinson poured his heart out about KStew to his friends after getting drunk at one of the parties recently. The magazine goes on to the extent of saying that Rob's belief of Kristen being a lesbian firmed after she opted to chop off her hair.
However, no confirmed report about Robert Pattinson's remark on Kristen Stewart being a lesbian is available. Kristen Stewart's representatives too have not confirmed anything about the Robert Pattinson's alleged diss. The alleged media reports are just speculations by various "Robsten" fans who probably still have faith in their future reunion.
There have been reports earlier by various media agencies that Kristen is hanging out with her good friend Alicia Cargile thus sparking rumours that she is a lesbian. Alicia and Kristen have been spotted publically doing shopping and eating out by various news agencies. Check one such picture here.
However Show Biz Spy reported that KStew has "laughed off" these rumours. Stewart first dyed her hair orange and then chopped it off to a really short pixie cut as she attended the Paris Fashion Week. The actress looked sensual and confident in white crop top and flared pants as she introduced her new hairstyle to the media. Read more about it here.
Various reports also linked Kristen Stewart getting rid of her long hair to her alleged break-up with Robert Pattinson. New hairstyle symbolized Kristen wanted to move on with her new life and left the past behind, various media agencies interpreted. The actress has been getting good reviews for her role in the upcoming movie "Clouds of Sils Maria," which premiered at the Cannes Film Festival.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop