Beyonce and Jay-Z Take Their Crew Out For Skating Amid Growing Divorce Reports
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 24, 2014 3:32 PM EST
Music's power couple Beyonce and Jay-Z took a break from their hectic schedule to take their staff and crew members out for a fun day of roller skating in a local Houston skating rink after their concert in the city. The couple engaged in some R&R together showing some signs that they are perhaps not doing the tour out of obligation. The two superstars allegedly can't stand being around each other and are presumably headed for divorce as has been widely reported in the past several weeks.
Beyonce and Jay-Z perform "Drunk In Love" at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014.
Beyonce and Jay-Z are in the middle of their "On The Run" tour and have also been on the run from numerous divorce allegations stemming from the now infamous elevator incident involving Beyonce's sister Solange and husband Jay-Z. Houston is Beyonce's hometown and after performing their tour leg there, the Queen Bey and her husband took their crew out for some roller skating fun at Fun Plex Entertainment, a local hangout spot that Beyonce apparently frequented while growing up in the city.
On her Instagram account, Beyonce posted a photo of herself letting loose and laughing on the floor of the rink with her skates on. She also posts photos of the crew hanging around and having fun at the rink.
Beyonce seems to have a real soft spot for the roller skating complex as it has also made an appearance as the location for the shoot of her music video for her single "Blow."
The couple's "On The Run" joint tour has garnered some controversy after it started on the heels of the elevator fiasco. Beyonce fueled the flames even further when she opted to make some changes to lyrics of some songs which people perceive to be ways to hit on Jay-Z. Cheating allegations have also gone both ways with Jay-Z being accused of having an affair with designer Rachel Roy. Her presence at the MET Ball after party where the elevator incident happened allegedly prompted the attack from Solange. Alternately, Beyonce has also been reported to be having an affair with her long term-bodyguard.
With the tour now in full swing, it remains to be seen if allegations of an impending divorce will ring true once the tour is over. The couple headed out to New Orleans after Houston and then to Dallas, Texas before heading out to complete their North American and Canadian Tour.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report