Batman: Arkham Knight’s Red Hood Story Pack and San Diego Comic Con Plans Confirmed
By Gel Galang | July 24, 2014 12:59 PM EST
GameStop's supposedly big secret is now out and it's has something to do with "Batman: Arkham Knight."
Fans of the franchise can now look forward to more preorder bonuses of Rocksteady's final game for the Arkham series. As such, DualShockers reports that GameStop's new surprise involves a deal where fans can get exclusive access to an additional story pack, this time featuring Red Hood.
A promotional poster of the newest story pack can be seen in the link above. But for the Red Hood Story Pack, Red Hood will have his own story pack where you can play as this vigilante. The preorder comes alongside the previously announced Harley Quinn story pack, where you can opt to play as the woman psychotic psychiatrist instead.
What's interesting here is that past rumours have pointed to the titular villain Arkham Knight actually being Red Hood, thanks to a number of supposed clues hinting at his identity. The Red Hood Story pack can basically leave open once again "Batman Arkham Knight's" titular villain wide open for speculations.
Other rumours that have popped up and already debunked include the supposed leaked script for "Batman: Arkham Knight."
GameRanx reports that a 4chan discovery of a plot for "Batman: Arkham Knight" has been checked and broken down to real that there are a number of holes in the plot to make it a valid plot from the developers.
One of the clues to this, as cited by the report, is the Operation Saviour, which has been making its round as the Arkham Knight's ultimate plan -- and the leaked plot has not made one mention of the term. Other villains like Penguin and Two-Face, and more importantly, Harley Quinn, were not mentioned in the leaked plot as well.
Best to wait for more announcements from Rocksteady or for the release date set for 2015. "Batman: Arkham Knight" is looking to release to the PS4, Xbox One and PC.
SDCC and Batman's 75th Anniversary
With the San Diego Comic Con already up for this week, and still in lieu of the 75th Anniversary of Batman, there's also an Arkham Knight themed exhibit announced over at the official Batman Arkham Facebook page.
Dubbed as the "Cape/Cowl/Create" show, this will be an ongoing art exhibit at the SDCC at the Hard Rock Hotel near the Expo Center.
"It's your chance to see what a group of artists and celebrities from totally different backgrounds and disciplines can do with the new Batsuit design from 'Batman: Arkham Knight,'" according to the official announcement.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- 'The Sims 4' Official Mac Release: More Features Aside From Pools Expected To Be Included
- Motorola Nexus 6 vs. Sony Xperia Z3: Features On New Nexus To Match Latest Sony Phone
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Motorola Nexus 6 v HTC One M8, One M7: Reasons How New Nexus Can Match HTC Flagship Phones
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report