Batman: Arkham Knight’s Red Hood Story Pack and San Diego Comic Con Plans Confirmed
By Gel Galang | July 24, 2014 12:59 PM EST
GameStop's supposedly big secret is now out and it's has something to do with "Batman: Arkham Knight."
Fans of the franchise can now look forward to more preorder bonuses of Rocksteady's final game for the Arkham series. As such, DualShockers reports that GameStop's new surprise involves a deal where fans can get exclusive access to an additional story pack, this time featuring Red Hood.
A promotional poster of the newest story pack can be seen in the link above. But for the Red Hood Story Pack, Red Hood will have his own story pack where you can play as this vigilante. The preorder comes alongside the previously announced Harley Quinn story pack, where you can opt to play as the woman psychotic psychiatrist instead.
What's interesting here is that past rumours have pointed to the titular villain Arkham Knight actually being Red Hood, thanks to a number of supposed clues hinting at his identity. The Red Hood Story pack can basically leave open once again "Batman Arkham Knight's" titular villain wide open for speculations.
Other rumours that have popped up and already debunked include the supposed leaked script for "Batman: Arkham Knight."
GameRanx reports that a 4chan discovery of a plot for "Batman: Arkham Knight" has been checked and broken down to real that there are a number of holes in the plot to make it a valid plot from the developers.
One of the clues to this, as cited by the report, is the Operation Saviour, which has been making its round as the Arkham Knight's ultimate plan -- and the leaked plot has not made one mention of the term. Other villains like Penguin and Two-Face, and more importantly, Harley Quinn, were not mentioned in the leaked plot as well.
Best to wait for more announcements from Rocksteady or for the release date set for 2015. "Batman: Arkham Knight" is looking to release to the PS4, Xbox One and PC.
SDCC and Batman's 75th Anniversary
With the San Diego Comic Con already up for this week, and still in lieu of the 75th Anniversary of Batman, there's also an Arkham Knight themed exhibit announced over at the official Batman Arkham Facebook page.
Dubbed as the "Cape/Cowl/Create" show, this will be an ongoing art exhibit at the SDCC at the Hard Rock Hotel near the Expo Center.
"It's your chance to see what a group of artists and celebrities from totally different backgrounds and disciplines can do with the new Batsuit design from 'Batman: Arkham Knight,'" according to the official announcement.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: Top Reasons To Upgrade From Galaxy Note 3 Or Galaxy Note 2
- Android 5.0 L November And December Rollout: Android One, Nexus, Google Play, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4
- 'Dragon Age: Inquisition' Warrior, Rogue, Mage Gameplay And Combat Strategies
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ And ‘Rogue’ Updates: More Revealed For Co-Op, Collector’s Edition And Possible PC Debut
- iOS 8 Bugs: Minor, Moderate And Serious Issues Why Users Should Not Upgrade Immediately
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best