MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 57 The Service Challenge at Melbourne's Vue de Monde [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | July 24, 2014 12:40 PM EST
"MasterChef Australia" Season 6, episode 57 aired on Wednesday, July 23, 2014. It featured another Service Challenge for the contestants and this time it's at Melbourne's Vue de Monde Restaurant with owner and head chef Shannon Bennett. Wondering what else happened in this episode? If you want to find out, read on for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of Episode 57.
In "MasterChef Australia" Season 6, episode 57, only three contestants (Jamie Fleming, Brent Owens and Emelia Jackson) had to take part in the Service Challenge at Vue de Monde Restaurant. In episode 56, Laura Cassai had to compete with Brent in the Duel Challenge. Laura won that's why she is exempted from the Service Challenge and is part of the semi-finals already.
Chef Bennett taught Brent, Jamie and Emelia his Eggs on Toast dish as well as the other dishes served at Vue de Monde. Aside from Chef Bennett, Vue de Monde chef Joachim Lim also assisted the contestants as they prepared their dishes.
Click HERE to see the latest recipes from "MasterChef Australia" 6 including the Vue de Monde Beef recipe from Shannon Bennett.
Chef Bennett joined the "MasterChef Australia" Season 6 judges Gary Mehigan, Matt Preston and George Calombaris to assist Brent, Emelia and Jamie as well as judge their creations.
Click HERE to see photos of the Vue de Monde Service Challenge gallery from the official Web site of "MasterChef Australia."
Who will win in "MasterChef Australia" 6? Will it be Laura Cassai, Jamie Fleming, Brent Owens or Emelia Jackson? Tune in at Network Ten this Finals Week to find out!
That's it for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of episode 57 which featured the contestants battling it out in the Service Challenge at the Vue de Monde Restaurant in Melbourne's Rialto Tower. It was shown on July 23, 2014 at Network Ten. Watch the full episode HERE. Don't miss "MasterChef Australia" 6 from Sunday to Thursday at 7:30 p.m. Keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes for more updates about your favourite Australian cooking competition and other news about entertainment, technology, business, finance, health and sports.
Watch the video below featuring Shannon Bennett's Xmas Turkey from Vue de monde TV:
MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 55 Finals Week Continues, No Holds Barred Cooking Challenge Eliminates Tracy Collins!
MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 54 Finals Week Starts, Contestants Get Personalised Mystery Boxes from Loved Ones
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast