MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 57 The Service Challenge at Melbourne's Vue de Monde [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | July 24, 2014 12:40 PM EST
"MasterChef Australia" Season 6, episode 57 aired on Wednesday, July 23, 2014. It featured another Service Challenge for the contestants and this time it's at Melbourne's Vue de Monde Restaurant with owner and head chef Shannon Bennett. Wondering what else happened in this episode? If you want to find out, read on for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of Episode 57.
In "MasterChef Australia" Season 6, episode 57, only three contestants (Jamie Fleming, Brent Owens and Emelia Jackson) had to take part in the Service Challenge at Vue de Monde Restaurant. In episode 56, Laura Cassai had to compete with Brent in the Duel Challenge. Laura won that's why she is exempted from the Service Challenge and is part of the semi-finals already.
Chef Bennett taught Brent, Jamie and Emelia his Eggs on Toast dish as well as the other dishes served at Vue de Monde. Aside from Chef Bennett, Vue de Monde chef Joachim Lim also assisted the contestants as they prepared their dishes.
Click HERE to see the latest recipes from "MasterChef Australia" 6 including the Vue de Monde Beef recipe from Shannon Bennett.
Chef Bennett joined the "MasterChef Australia" Season 6 judges Gary Mehigan, Matt Preston and George Calombaris to assist Brent, Emelia and Jamie as well as judge their creations.
Click HERE to see photos of the Vue de Monde Service Challenge gallery from the official Web site of "MasterChef Australia."
Who will win in "MasterChef Australia" 6? Will it be Laura Cassai, Jamie Fleming, Brent Owens or Emelia Jackson? Tune in at Network Ten this Finals Week to find out!
That's it for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of episode 57 which featured the contestants battling it out in the Service Challenge at the Vue de Monde Restaurant in Melbourne's Rialto Tower. It was shown on July 23, 2014 at Network Ten. Watch the full episode HERE. Don't miss "MasterChef Australia" 6 from Sunday to Thursday at 7:30 p.m. Keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes for more updates about your favourite Australian cooking competition and other news about entertainment, technology, business, finance, health and sports.
Watch the video below featuring Shannon Bennett's Xmas Turkey from Vue de monde TV:
MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 55 Finals Week Continues, No Holds Barred Cooking Challenge Eliminates Tracy Collins!
MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 54 Finals Week Starts, Contestants Get Personalised Mystery Boxes from Loved Ones
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy