MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 57 The Service Challenge at Melbourne's Vue de Monde [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | July 24, 2014 12:40 PM EST
"MasterChef Australia" Season 6, episode 57 aired on Wednesday, July 23, 2014. It featured another Service Challenge for the contestants and this time it's at Melbourne's Vue de Monde Restaurant with owner and head chef Shannon Bennett. Wondering what else happened in this episode? If you want to find out, read on for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of Episode 57.
In "MasterChef Australia" Season 6, episode 57, only three contestants (Jamie Fleming, Brent Owens and Emelia Jackson) had to take part in the Service Challenge at Vue de Monde Restaurant. In episode 56, Laura Cassai had to compete with Brent in the Duel Challenge. Laura won that's why she is exempted from the Service Challenge and is part of the semi-finals already.
Chef Bennett taught Brent, Jamie and Emelia his Eggs on Toast dish as well as the other dishes served at Vue de Monde. Aside from Chef Bennett, Vue de Monde chef Joachim Lim also assisted the contestants as they prepared their dishes.
Click HERE to see the latest recipes from "MasterChef Australia" 6 including the Vue de Monde Beef recipe from Shannon Bennett.
Chef Bennett joined the "MasterChef Australia" Season 6 judges Gary Mehigan, Matt Preston and George Calombaris to assist Brent, Emelia and Jamie as well as judge their creations.
Click HERE to see photos of the Vue de Monde Service Challenge gallery from the official Web site of "MasterChef Australia."
Who will win in "MasterChef Australia" 6? Will it be Laura Cassai, Jamie Fleming, Brent Owens or Emelia Jackson? Tune in at Network Ten this Finals Week to find out!
That's it for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of episode 57 which featured the contestants battling it out in the Service Challenge at the Vue de Monde Restaurant in Melbourne's Rialto Tower. It was shown on July 23, 2014 at Network Ten. Watch the full episode HERE. Don't miss "MasterChef Australia" 6 from Sunday to Thursday at 7:30 p.m. Keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes for more updates about your favourite Australian cooking competition and other news about entertainment, technology, business, finance, health and sports.
Watch the video below featuring Shannon Bennett's Xmas Turkey from Vue de monde TV:
MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 55 Finals Week Continues, No Holds Barred Cooking Challenge Eliminates Tracy Collins!
MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 54 Finals Week Starts, Contestants Get Personalised Mystery Boxes from Loved Ones
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage