MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 57 The Service Challenge at Melbourne's Vue de Monde [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | July 24, 2014 12:40 PM EST
"MasterChef Australia" Season 6, episode 57 aired on Wednesday, July 23, 2014. It featured another Service Challenge for the contestants and this time it's at Melbourne's Vue de Monde Restaurant with owner and head chef Shannon Bennett. Wondering what else happened in this episode? If you want to find out, read on for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of Episode 57.
In "MasterChef Australia" Season 6, episode 57, only three contestants (Jamie Fleming, Brent Owens and Emelia Jackson) had to take part in the Service Challenge at Vue de Monde Restaurant. In episode 56, Laura Cassai had to compete with Brent in the Duel Challenge. Laura won that's why she is exempted from the Service Challenge and is part of the semi-finals already.
Chef Bennett taught Brent, Jamie and Emelia his Eggs on Toast dish as well as the other dishes served at Vue de Monde. Aside from Chef Bennett, Vue de Monde chef Joachim Lim also assisted the contestants as they prepared their dishes.
Click HERE to see the latest recipes from "MasterChef Australia" 6 including the Vue de Monde Beef recipe from Shannon Bennett.
Chef Bennett joined the "MasterChef Australia" Season 6 judges Gary Mehigan, Matt Preston and George Calombaris to assist Brent, Emelia and Jamie as well as judge their creations.
Click HERE to see photos of the Vue de Monde Service Challenge gallery from the official Web site of "MasterChef Australia."
Who will win in "MasterChef Australia" 6? Will it be Laura Cassai, Jamie Fleming, Brent Owens or Emelia Jackson? Tune in at Network Ten this Finals Week to find out!
That's it for the "MasterChef Australia" 6 recap of episode 57 which featured the contestants battling it out in the Service Challenge at the Vue de Monde Restaurant in Melbourne's Rialto Tower. It was shown on July 23, 2014 at Network Ten. Watch the full episode HERE. Don't miss "MasterChef Australia" 6 from Sunday to Thursday at 7:30 p.m. Keep reading International Business Times, or IBTimes for more updates about your favourite Australian cooking competition and other news about entertainment, technology, business, finance, health and sports.
Watch the video below featuring Shannon Bennett's Xmas Turkey from Vue de monde TV:
MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 55 Finals Week Continues, No Holds Barred Cooking Challenge Eliminates Tracy Collins!
MasterChef Australia 6 Recap: Episode 54 Finals Week Starts, Contestants Get Personalised Mystery Boxes from Loved Ones
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Promo Video And Synopsis For Episode 9 Titled ‘I Alone’ Tease Continuation Of Mission To Bring Bonnie Back [WATCH]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced