Kanye West Cannot Stand Hearing Wife's Ex's Name and Keeps Asking Kim Kardashian if He's the Better Lover
By Annie Dee | July 24, 2014 11:17 AM EST
Kanye West is jealous of a now married man. Kim Kardashian may have taken his last name and all, and even allowed him to put GPS tracking device on her cellphone, but Kanye West still thinks she and Reggie Bush can have "something" if they wish to. That is, even if Bush was set to get married and Kim has done nothing but be a devoted wife to Kanye. Kanye West cannot stand hearing Reggie's name and even keeps comparing himself to Bush! Talk about insecure.
Television personality Kim Kardashian attends the Vera Wang Spring/Summer 2012 collection show during New York Fashion Week September 13, 2011.
Radar Online reports that the rapper was jealous of Reggie Bush that the mere mention of his name could be disastrous to his marriage. This is why Kim made sure that does not happen by prohibiting her family from mentioning Reggie in front of Kanye ever.
"Kim went out of her way to avoid reading about Reggie's wedding to Lilit last weekend," an source told Radar. "She doesn't like to discuss Reggie, not even with her sisters. And Kim did remind her family to not mention Reggie's name in front of Kanye, because he is very jealous of him."
"There have been numerous assurances by Kim that Kanye has nothing to be jealous of, but there is always an argument when his name comes up," the source detailed. "Kanye thinks that Reggie is still in love with Kim because he married a woman that looks exactly like her. And honestly, that isn't lost on Kim either."
Of course, Brody Jenner did not care about Kim's concerns. He and Reggie Bush are really close friends so he attended the wedding.
"Of course it's a huge diss to Kim that her step-brother went to her ex-boyfriend's wedding, and not hers!" Radar Online previously reported. "But Brody has been friends with Reggie for years, and wouldn't have missed his wedding. It's no secret that Brody and Kim aren't close."
Radar Online is also reporting that Kanye West is competing against the memory of Reggie Bush and Kim's relationship. He constantly has to compare himself to Bush and see if he's the better man.
West has "questioned Kim at times" about her relationship with Bush, the source claimed, even going so far as to ask "how Reggie was in the bedroom, and who was a better lover. Kim of course says Kanye, but he doesn't believe her, and is very insecure."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate