Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski Divorce Finalized
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 24, 2014 11:02 AM EST
After 24 years of marriage, Crocodile Dundee co-star Paul Hogan is finally divorced with is estranged wife Linda Kozlowski.
According to the reported from TMZ, the divorce was granted on grounds of irreconcilable differences.
The Web site reported that Hogan keeps the rights to both the character Michael and the film company "Crocodile Dundee" which produced the movie they co-starred as the on-screen sweethearts. He also gets the ownership of the couple's house in Venice, California.
Aside from getting her maiden name back, Kozlowski gets $5.775 million lump sum from Hogan's $20 million fortune. The Village of the Damned star also share the legal custody for their 15-year old son Chance. She can also continue living in their home in Venice up to 2018 or until she remarries, whichever comes first. She can also opt to buy the house outright based on its original purchase price which was $1.59 million.
In an article from Daily Mail, the ex-couple was described as "real life romance of the decade." Kozlowski met with Hogan on the Crocodile Dundee set. The 56-year old ex-wife then played the role of an American news reporter while the 74-year old ex-husband then played the role of Michael, an ill-mannered Australian businessman.
Despite their 19 years age difference, the on-screen couple eventually resulted to real life relationship. They were married in 1990, just four years after the classic Crocodile Dundee hit the theaters in 1986.
With the Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski divorce papers being finalized, the Charlie & Boots actor seemed unaffected. Daily Mail reported that he is currently touring across 25 different locations in Australia for his one man show "Hoges: One Night Only!"
But their 15-year old son Chance seemed the most troubled with the divorce of his celebrity parents. In a previous article from Radar Online, the teenager was obsessed with Satanic symbols and anti-Christ. He reportedly scrawled 666 on his forehead, on paintings, and on T-shirts. He had also grown his hair up to shoulder length, smoked cigarettes, and showed a cigarette burn of his hand to his friends. The Web site also reported that Chance was living up to his name as he was igniting fires in his bathroom and trying to eat the flames.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes