Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski Divorce Finalized
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 24, 2014 11:02 AM EST
After 24 years of marriage, Crocodile Dundee co-star Paul Hogan is finally divorced with is estranged wife Linda Kozlowski.
According to the reported from TMZ, the divorce was granted on grounds of irreconcilable differences.
The Web site reported that Hogan keeps the rights to both the character Michael and the film company "Crocodile Dundee" which produced the movie they co-starred as the on-screen sweethearts. He also gets the ownership of the couple's house in Venice, California.
Aside from getting her maiden name back, Kozlowski gets $5.775 million lump sum from Hogan's $20 million fortune. The Village of the Damned star also share the legal custody for their 15-year old son Chance. She can also continue living in their home in Venice up to 2018 or until she remarries, whichever comes first. She can also opt to buy the house outright based on its original purchase price which was $1.59 million.
In an article from Daily Mail, the ex-couple was described as "real life romance of the decade." Kozlowski met with Hogan on the Crocodile Dundee set. The 56-year old ex-wife then played the role of an American news reporter while the 74-year old ex-husband then played the role of Michael, an ill-mannered Australian businessman.
Despite their 19 years age difference, the on-screen couple eventually resulted to real life relationship. They were married in 1990, just four years after the classic Crocodile Dundee hit the theaters in 1986.
With the Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski divorce papers being finalized, the Charlie & Boots actor seemed unaffected. Daily Mail reported that he is currently touring across 25 different locations in Australia for his one man show "Hoges: One Night Only!"
But their 15-year old son Chance seemed the most troubled with the divorce of his celebrity parents. In a previous article from Radar Online, the teenager was obsessed with Satanic symbols and anti-Christ. He reportedly scrawled 666 on his forehead, on paintings, and on T-shirts. He had also grown his hair up to shoulder length, smoked cigarettes, and showed a cigarette burn of his hand to his friends. The Web site also reported that Chance was living up to his name as he was igniting fires in his bathroom and trying to eat the flames.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Who Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers