Selena Gomez’s Tryst with Paparazzi on Birthday [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | July 23, 2014 7:00 PM EST
Selena Gomez celebrated her birthday with her girlfriends and a mystery man on a private luxury boat in Saint Tropez with no signs of on and off boyfriend Justin Bieber. The birthday girl however was allegedly pissed off at a photographer for intruding into her privacy during her trip. In a video of the incident, Selena reportedly told the unknown photographer to have some respect for her as he tried to picture her from very close.
The video, which can be seen below, shows the ex-girlfriend of Justin Bieber, coming out of her private yacht alone when one of her bodyguards is seen providing an umbrella to the singer to protect her from the sun. As she moves past a series of photographers to go to her car, she is seen pushing her hand out at one of the unseen photographers.
"Have respect," Selena is seen uttering those words to the man, who is not seen in the picture.
"I do," the man replies back as Selena moves past him to go towards her vehicle. The matter ends here but various publications are alleging that Selena "shoved" the paparazzi and was not in good mood.
"The paparazzi caught the pair leaving their yacht - that's when Selenita got physical with a paparazzo!," writes Perez Hilton. He also adds that Selena immediately realized her error and decided to take the verbal route instead of being physical with him anymore.
Meanwhile Selena has been seen with a mystery man on her birthday and has been in the company of Victoria's Secret model Cara Delevingne, who is a lesbian. Cara has been in a tumultuous relationship with girlfriend Michael Rodriguez and the pair was spotted kissing publically some time back. However, Michael has recently been spotted by various media agencies getting cozy with actor Zac Effron.
Birthday girl Selena has also thanked her fans on her Instagram page for the lovely birthday wishes. She called her current birthday as her best and posted a picture of herself with her girl pals. "Thank you SO much for my birthday wishes -this has been the BEST birthday yet! THANK YOU!!!!" Selena captioned the picture, which can be seen here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast