Selena Gomez’s Tryst with Paparazzi on Birthday [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | July 23, 2014 7:00 PM EST
Selena Gomez celebrated her birthday with her girlfriends and a mystery man on a private luxury boat in Saint Tropez with no signs of on and off boyfriend Justin Bieber. The birthday girl however was allegedly pissed off at a photographer for intruding into her privacy during her trip. In a video of the incident, Selena reportedly told the unknown photographer to have some respect for her as he tried to picture her from very close.
The video, which can be seen below, shows the ex-girlfriend of Justin Bieber, coming out of her private yacht alone when one of her bodyguards is seen providing an umbrella to the singer to protect her from the sun. As she moves past a series of photographers to go to her car, she is seen pushing her hand out at one of the unseen photographers.
"Have respect," Selena is seen uttering those words to the man, who is not seen in the picture.
"I do," the man replies back as Selena moves past him to go towards her vehicle. The matter ends here but various publications are alleging that Selena "shoved" the paparazzi and was not in good mood.
"The paparazzi caught the pair leaving their yacht - that's when Selenita got physical with a paparazzo!," writes Perez Hilton. He also adds that Selena immediately realized her error and decided to take the verbal route instead of being physical with him anymore.
Meanwhile Selena has been seen with a mystery man on her birthday and has been in the company of Victoria's Secret model Cara Delevingne, who is a lesbian. Cara has been in a tumultuous relationship with girlfriend Michael Rodriguez and the pair was spotted kissing publically some time back. However, Michael has recently been spotted by various media agencies getting cozy with actor Zac Effron.
Birthday girl Selena has also thanked her fans on her Instagram page for the lovely birthday wishes. She called her current birthday as her best and posted a picture of herself with her girl pals. "Thank you SO much for my birthday wishes -this has been the BEST birthday yet! THANK YOU!!!!" Selena captioned the picture, which can be seen here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles