Selena Gomez’s Tryst with Paparazzi on Birthday [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | July 23, 2014 7:00 PM EST
Selena Gomez celebrated her birthday with her girlfriends and a mystery man on a private luxury boat in Saint Tropez with no signs of on and off boyfriend Justin Bieber. The birthday girl however was allegedly pissed off at a photographer for intruding into her privacy during her trip. In a video of the incident, Selena reportedly told the unknown photographer to have some respect for her as he tried to picture her from very close.
The video, which can be seen below, shows the ex-girlfriend of Justin Bieber, coming out of her private yacht alone when one of her bodyguards is seen providing an umbrella to the singer to protect her from the sun. As she moves past a series of photographers to go to her car, she is seen pushing her hand out at one of the unseen photographers.
"Have respect," Selena is seen uttering those words to the man, who is not seen in the picture.
"I do," the man replies back as Selena moves past him to go towards her vehicle. The matter ends here but various publications are alleging that Selena "shoved" the paparazzi and was not in good mood.
"The paparazzi caught the pair leaving their yacht - that's when Selenita got physical with a paparazzo!," writes Perez Hilton. He also adds that Selena immediately realized her error and decided to take the verbal route instead of being physical with him anymore.
Meanwhile Selena has been seen with a mystery man on her birthday and has been in the company of Victoria's Secret model Cara Delevingne, who is a lesbian. Cara has been in a tumultuous relationship with girlfriend Michael Rodriguez and the pair was spotted kissing publically some time back. However, Michael has recently been spotted by various media agencies getting cozy with actor Zac Effron.
Birthday girl Selena has also thanked her fans on her Instagram page for the lovely birthday wishes. She called her current birthday as her best and posted a picture of herself with her girl pals. "Thank you SO much for my birthday wishes -this has been the BEST birthday yet! THANK YOU!!!!" Selena captioned the picture, which can be seen here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes