Selena Gomez’s Tryst with Paparazzi on Birthday [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | July 23, 2014 7:00 PM EST
Selena Gomez celebrated her birthday with her girlfriends and a mystery man on a private luxury boat in Saint Tropez with no signs of on and off boyfriend Justin Bieber. The birthday girl however was allegedly pissed off at a photographer for intruding into her privacy during her trip. In a video of the incident, Selena reportedly told the unknown photographer to have some respect for her as he tried to picture her from very close.
The video, which can be seen below, shows the ex-girlfriend of Justin Bieber, coming out of her private yacht alone when one of her bodyguards is seen providing an umbrella to the singer to protect her from the sun. As she moves past a series of photographers to go to her car, she is seen pushing her hand out at one of the unseen photographers.
"Have respect," Selena is seen uttering those words to the man, who is not seen in the picture.
"I do," the man replies back as Selena moves past him to go towards her vehicle. The matter ends here but various publications are alleging that Selena "shoved" the paparazzi and was not in good mood.
"The paparazzi caught the pair leaving their yacht - that's when Selenita got physical with a paparazzo!," writes Perez Hilton. He also adds that Selena immediately realized her error and decided to take the verbal route instead of being physical with him anymore.
Meanwhile Selena has been seen with a mystery man on her birthday and has been in the company of Victoria's Secret model Cara Delevingne, who is a lesbian. Cara has been in a tumultuous relationship with girlfriend Michael Rodriguez and the pair was spotted kissing publically some time back. However, Michael has recently been spotted by various media agencies getting cozy with actor Zac Effron.
Birthday girl Selena has also thanked her fans on her Instagram page for the lovely birthday wishes. She called her current birthday as her best and posted a picture of herself with her girl pals. "Thank you SO much for my birthday wishes -this has been the BEST birthday yet! THANK YOU!!!!" Selena captioned the picture, which can be seen here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related