Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez Fuel Relationship Speculations by Having a Sleepover
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 23, 2014 6:56 PM EST
Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez are continuing to make tongues flutter with their ongoing apparent romance after they were first seen together on vacation in Italy a few weeks ago. Zac Efron was recently spotted leaving Michelle's home after what appeared to be a sleepover after the two had been out the night before.
Zac Efron accepts the award for best shirtless performance for "That Awkward Moment" as his shirt is ripped open by presenter Rita Ora at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
The sleepover allegedly happened on Saturday night and the "Bad Neighbors" actor was seein in a photo published on Us Weekly making the walk of shame early on Sunday morning wearing a brown bomber jacket and with a baseball cap pulled low over his brow. He was also carrying what appeared to be an overnight bag which indicated that the sleepover was planned and not an impulsive one-off thing.
The pair first sparked dating rumours when they were spotted on vacation in Sardinia with businessman and common friend Gianluca Vacchi. What initially looked like a holiday among friends quickly appeared to be a romantic getaway when the actors were spotted kissing and packing on the PDA on a boat off the coast of Sardinia during the same holiday.
Michelle Rodriguez was previously in a relationship with British model Cara Delevigne and was believed to be a full-on lesbian which led people to believe that the vacation with Zac was friendly until photos of the two kissing surfaced.
Zac who had not been in a confirmed serious long-term relationship since splitting from "High School Musical" co-star Vanessa Hudgens has been linked to a series of actresses since then but nothing has panned out as anything serious.
The Zac and Michelle romance has come as a surprise to many people but more and more indications and evidence of a deeper connection have been coming out in recent weeks including the revelation that the two have been hanging out together for at least a year when common friend Mohammed Al Turki posted throwback photos of himself with the two stars together from last summer.
Rodriguez, now 36 is about ten years older than the former teen star who is now only 26. Age does not seem to be an issue as the two actors are clearly enjoying each other's company. It only remains to be seen if this will turn into a full-blown relationship or just a summer fling.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report