Justin Bieber Threatened with House Arrest, Probation Violation Imminent
By Riza Ornos | July 23, 2014 6:55 PM EST
Currently on a 2-year probation from egging his neighbor's house, Justin Bieber is now threatened with house arrest after his neighbors repeated complaints about the noise from his West Hollywood condo. The singer's neighbors are not just bothered by the noise but also by the stench of marijuana drifting from the property while he was in the party entertaining 75 guests on Saturday and 20 on Sunday.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival May 22, 2014.
Los Angeles cops reportedly responded to noise complaints on six separate accounts over the weekend and allegedly spoken to residents to an exclusive community about placing the singer under house arrest if he disturbs them again. The 20-year-old received six separate visits from the LAPD, four from noise complaints and two from disturbances with paparazzi and fans.
"The hallways and elevators reeked of pot. And several guests say drug use was obvious," people from the building told TMZ. "There were bimbos lining up to do drugs in the lobby bathroom."
"Cops have spoken to residents, Bieber and his management to resolve the situation. We're told police informed residents cops can't make an arrest for a misdemeanor if they don't see it happen ... but the residents can take matters into their own hands by placing Bieber under arrest," the gossip Web site added.
This recent incident may not only put him on citizen's arrest but this could also trigger probation violation once the complaints are forwarded to the L.A. County Probation Department. He received two years' probation, five days of community service and the court demanded him to attend an anger management classes following a recent misdemeanor for egging his neighbor's property in January.
"Justin is glad to get this matter resolved and behind him. He will continue to move forward focusing on his career and his music," according to a released stamen from Bieber's reps posted on Mail Online after he signed a plea deal earlier this month.
The "Beauty and the Beat" singer could face some jail time if the police could find some evidence about the marijuana use. Based on some news the cops were unable to act on allegations of drug abuse and can't make an arrest since they didn't see it themselves and the "Baby" singer wasn't cited because he cooperated with cops and turned down his music.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Kylie Jenner Admits Butting Heads With Kim Kardashian And Reveals Plans To Move Out
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect