Justin Bieber Threatened with House Arrest, Probation Violation Imminent
By Riza Ornos | July 23, 2014 6:55 PM EST
Currently on a 2-year probation from egging his neighbor's house, Justin Bieber is now threatened with house arrest after his neighbors repeated complaints about the noise from his West Hollywood condo. The singer's neighbors are not just bothered by the noise but also by the stench of marijuana drifting from the property while he was in the party entertaining 75 guests on Saturday and 20 on Sunday.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival May 22, 2014.
Los Angeles cops reportedly responded to noise complaints on six separate accounts over the weekend and allegedly spoken to residents to an exclusive community about placing the singer under house arrest if he disturbs them again. The 20-year-old received six separate visits from the LAPD, four from noise complaints and two from disturbances with paparazzi and fans.
"The hallways and elevators reeked of pot. And several guests say drug use was obvious," people from the building told TMZ. "There were bimbos lining up to do drugs in the lobby bathroom."
"Cops have spoken to residents, Bieber and his management to resolve the situation. We're told police informed residents cops can't make an arrest for a misdemeanor if they don't see it happen ... but the residents can take matters into their own hands by placing Bieber under arrest," the gossip Web site added.
This recent incident may not only put him on citizen's arrest but this could also trigger probation violation once the complaints are forwarded to the L.A. County Probation Department. He received two years' probation, five days of community service and the court demanded him to attend an anger management classes following a recent misdemeanor for egging his neighbor's property in January.
"Justin is glad to get this matter resolved and behind him. He will continue to move forward focusing on his career and his music," according to a released stamen from Bieber's reps posted on Mail Online after he signed a plea deal earlier this month.
The "Beauty and the Beat" singer could face some jail time if the police could find some evidence about the marijuana use. Based on some news the cops were unable to act on allegations of drug abuse and can't make an arrest since they didn't see it themselves and the "Baby" singer wasn't cited because he cooperated with cops and turned down his music.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes