Justin Bieber Threatened with House Arrest, Probation Violation Imminent
By Riza Ornos | July 23, 2014 6:55 PM EST
Currently on a 2-year probation from egging his neighbor's house, Justin Bieber is now threatened with house arrest after his neighbors repeated complaints about the noise from his West Hollywood condo. The singer's neighbors are not just bothered by the noise but also by the stench of marijuana drifting from the property while he was in the party entertaining 75 guests on Saturday and 20 on Sunday.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival May 22, 2014.
Los Angeles cops reportedly responded to noise complaints on six separate accounts over the weekend and allegedly spoken to residents to an exclusive community about placing the singer under house arrest if he disturbs them again. The 20-year-old received six separate visits from the LAPD, four from noise complaints and two from disturbances with paparazzi and fans.
"The hallways and elevators reeked of pot. And several guests say drug use was obvious," people from the building told TMZ. "There were bimbos lining up to do drugs in the lobby bathroom."
"Cops have spoken to residents, Bieber and his management to resolve the situation. We're told police informed residents cops can't make an arrest for a misdemeanor if they don't see it happen ... but the residents can take matters into their own hands by placing Bieber under arrest," the gossip Web site added.
This recent incident may not only put him on citizen's arrest but this could also trigger probation violation once the complaints are forwarded to the L.A. County Probation Department. He received two years' probation, five days of community service and the court demanded him to attend an anger management classes following a recent misdemeanor for egging his neighbor's property in January.
"Justin is glad to get this matter resolved and behind him. He will continue to move forward focusing on his career and his music," according to a released stamen from Bieber's reps posted on Mail Online after he signed a plea deal earlier this month.
The "Beauty and the Beat" singer could face some jail time if the police could find some evidence about the marijuana use. Based on some news the cops were unable to act on allegations of drug abuse and can't make an arrest since they didn't see it themselves and the "Baby" singer wasn't cited because he cooperated with cops and turned down his music.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles