True Blood Season 7 Episode 6 Spoilers: Bill, Sookie Deal with Rapidly Spreading Web of Death in Karma [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 23, 2014 5:21 PM EST
The episode 5 of "True Blood" final season ended on a shocking note. Bill discovered that he, too, has contracted the killer Hep-V virus. He, for the first time, noticed the swollen, black veins on his chest. The preview of Episode 6, which is titled "Karma," suggests that his veins are turning black, rapidly. Along with Bill, Sookie will also be seen dealing with this shocking discovery in the new episode.
According to the synopsis of the episode, this shocking discovery will "force Sookie to reassess her recent involvement with Bill." In an earlier episode, Sookie was seen sucking Bill's wrist, drinking his blood. There is a possibility that she, too, may have contracted the killer virus. Also, the news about Bill being Hep-V positive is likely to emotionally drain Sookie. She is still coming to terms with the sudden death of Alcide.
Meanwhile, the synopsis of "Karma" suggests that Eric and Pam are still in Dallas. They are set to forge an "unlikely alliance" to hunt a common enemy. Sarah Newlin is a common enemy of them and Yazuka, though Eric and Pam are not on friendly terms with Yazuka, as well. The preview clip provides a glimpse of Eric and Pam being held hostage by Yazuka men, while Amber Mills is all set to give her sister Sarah the vampire fang treatment.
After a steamy, hot sex with Jessica, Jason seems to have made-up his mind to break-up with Violet. But, the preview of "Karma" suggests that Violet has some other plans and won't be letting go Jason, easily.
In "Lost Cause," Andy got down on his knee and proposed to Holly, holding the ring of Sookie's grandma. According to the synopsis of the next episode, these two will start bickering because of their kids, Adilyn and Wade. After Holly accepted Andy's marriage proposal, Jason told the two kids to stop fu****ng now. It looks like they did not listen to Jason's friendly advice.
Official Synopsis of "True Blood" Season 7 [Final Season] Episode 6 "Karma":
"A shocking discovery forces Sookie to reassess her recent involvement with Bill. In Dallas, Eric and Pam forge an unlikely alliance in their hunt for a shared nemesis. Andy bickers with Holly about their children's behaviour; Lafayette shares a vision with Lettie Mae; Jason owns up to his true feelings about Violet; Sam finds himself in a quandary regarding Nicole."
Angela Robinson has written the episode, which is directed by Angela Robinson.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage