Neymar is in No Hurry to Marry GF Bruna Marquezine
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 23, 2014 4:43 PM EST
For Brazilian soccer superstar Neymar, marriage is a huge deal which is why he is reportedly not in a hurry to marry his model girlfriend Bruna Marquezine. Apparently, the 22-year old who plays for FC Barcelona has no plans of settling down as of now. He believes in taking his sweet time and doesn't want to make impulsive decisions.
Injured Brazilian national soccer team player Neymar cries during a news conference in Teresopolis, near Rio de Janeiro, July 10, 2014.
In a recent interview with Brazilian news site Globo.com, Neymar revealed that he really hasn't thought about marriage. It doesn't mean that he doesn't want to bring Bruna to the altar, he said it was just a little "too early" for him to think about the scenario.
Perhaps Neymar just didn't want to drag Bruna to the role of being a step mom. Neymar fathered his first child on Aug. 24, 2011. His former girlfriend Carolina Nogueira Dantas gave birth to adorable little boy dubbed as David Lucca da Silva Santos. According to reports, Neymar and his former girlfriend share time parenting the toddler who turns three in a month's time.
Following his breakup with David Lucca's mother, Neymar and Bruna began dating but they split in January and the Brazilian athlete had a short-lived relationship with Gabriela Lenzi, Closer Online reported.
In June, Neymar and Bruna reignited the flame and passion of their relationship. They made headlines when she was seen topless in a selfie posted by the Brazilian athlete on his Instagram after Brazil won against Croatia during the 2014 World Cup.
"Thanks for being part of this moment, this great dream I'm doing," Neymar captioned the photo in his own native language. "Today was an almost perfect day, just missed seeing you kkkk Happy Valentine's Day my love, I love you," he added.
Bruna is four years younger than Neymar. She snagged the main role in Brazilian soap opera "Em Familia." She has also starred in a number of television shows and films.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- NFL Thanksgiving Games: Chicago Vs. Detroit, Philadelphia Vs. Dallas, And Seattle Vs. San Francisco Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Mayweather Jr. Responds To 2015 Super Fight Talks; American Bashes Pacquiao With Social Media Video Post of Marquez's KO
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Marussia Formula One Team Keeps Its Promise To Injured Driver
- Phil Hughes No More: Australian Batsman Dies at 25
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast