Details on Upcoming Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union Miami Wedding Revealed– No Camera Phones, Double Security
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 23, 2014 4:42 PM EST
In a month's time, Gabrielle Union will walk down the aisle with her fiancé National Basketball Association (NBA) star Dwyane Wade and the stars revealed their plans for the most special date in their lives.
Miami Heat's Dwyane Wade (L) goes up to shoot over San Antonio Spurs' Manu Ginobili during the first quarter in Game 1 of their NBA Finals basketball series in San Antonio, Texas June 5, 2014.
As previously reported the Wade and Union's wedding date is scheduled to take place on Aug. 30 in Miami. As the duo make their final preparations for the matrimonial event, TMZ obtained exclusive and first-hand information about the tiniest details on Wade and Union's big day.
No Camera Phones Allowed
Smart phones with camera are increasingly becoming a thriving commodity and necessity nowadays, but unfortunately, camera cellphones will have no place in the nuptials. Wade and Union were probably just making sure that no photos from their wedding will be leaked to social media. The wedding footage will entirely be shot by the couple's photographer, just in case they decide to sell them to tabloids, TMZ wrote.
As far as the clothing is concerned, Wade and Union's guests were instructed to wear formal attire - white for the ladies and black for the gentlemen.
Double Security and Shuttle to the Wedding Venue
Guests will have to pass a security clearance before they are transported to the site. The celebrities who were invited to witness as they exchange I do's were also instructed to arrive 30 minutes to get through security and board the bus that will take them to the wedding venue. Wade and Union have doubled the security because once the guests arrived on-site, they will have to pass through another round of security.
The groom and bride will marry at 10:30 in the evening on Aug. 30 in Miami Florida eight months after they got engaged in December 2013. It will be the second marriage for Wade and Union. Wade was previous married to Siohvaughn Funches while Union was once in a marital relationship with former National Football League (NFL) player Chris Howard.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe