Details on Upcoming Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union Miami Wedding Revealed– No Camera Phones, Double Security
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 23, 2014 4:42 PM EST
In a month's time, Gabrielle Union will walk down the aisle with her fiancé National Basketball Association (NBA) star Dwyane Wade and the stars revealed their plans for the most special date in their lives.
Miami Heat's Dwyane Wade (L) goes up to shoot over San Antonio Spurs' Manu Ginobili during the first quarter in Game 1 of their NBA Finals basketball series in San Antonio, Texas June 5, 2014.
As previously reported the Wade and Union's wedding date is scheduled to take place on Aug. 30 in Miami. As the duo make their final preparations for the matrimonial event, TMZ obtained exclusive and first-hand information about the tiniest details on Wade and Union's big day.
No Camera Phones Allowed
Smart phones with camera are increasingly becoming a thriving commodity and necessity nowadays, but unfortunately, camera cellphones will have no place in the nuptials. Wade and Union were probably just making sure that no photos from their wedding will be leaked to social media. The wedding footage will entirely be shot by the couple's photographer, just in case they decide to sell them to tabloids, TMZ wrote.
As far as the clothing is concerned, Wade and Union's guests were instructed to wear formal attire - white for the ladies and black for the gentlemen.
Double Security and Shuttle to the Wedding Venue
Guests will have to pass a security clearance before they are transported to the site. The celebrities who were invited to witness as they exchange I do's were also instructed to arrive 30 minutes to get through security and board the bus that will take them to the wedding venue. Wade and Union have doubled the security because once the guests arrived on-site, they will have to pass through another round of security.
The groom and bride will marry at 10:30 in the evening on Aug. 30 in Miami Florida eight months after they got engaged in December 2013. It will be the second marriage for Wade and Union. Wade was previous married to Siohvaughn Funches while Union was once in a marital relationship with former National Football League (NFL) player Chris Howard.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Amir Khan Says Algieri Doesn’t Have What It Takes To Beat Pacquiao; Khan Reportedly A Top Contender For Mayweather Jr.’s Next Fight Says Mayweather Sr
- WWE Night of Champions Live Streaming Info, Preview and Predictions
- Boxing News 2014: Nevada Commission Summons Mayweather Over Reports Of Marijuana Use In Mansion & No Rest Breaks In Gym
- NFL Week 3: Washington Redskins Vs. Philadelphia Eagles Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Having A Hard Time Deciding Whether Or Not To Patch Things Up With Lamar Odom
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert