Book ‘Exposes’ Bill Clinton’s Secret Mistress and Her ‘Perky’ Breasts
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | July 23, 2014 4:18 PM EST
Former U.S. President Bill Clinton has a blond mistress who becomes "handy" for him when his wife Hillary is not around.
Ronald Kessler claims it in his book in "The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of Presidents." The book, which is scheduled to be released on Aug 5, has apparently revealed several secrets of American presidents. Bill's mistress is known for her curves and is given the code name "Energizer." Bill apparently spends time with the buxom blonde whenever Hillary stays out of their Westchester home.
Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton waves as she leaves after a meeting at the Elysee Palace in Paris, July 8, 2014.
This is, however, not the first time that Kessler "disclosed" the details of the secret lives U.S. presidents live. He earlier exposed Barack Obama's Secret Service agents when they allegedly hired prostitutes in Colombia. Richard Johnson claimed on Page Six to have obtained a part of the unreleased book.
According to Johnson, the book has also claimed that "Energizer" comes to the former president in an SUV, at times only minutes after Bill's wife leaves, and all the "normal protocols" are violated when "the other woman" arrives. Kessler even quoted a supervisor instructing a new agent saying that "Energizer" should not be stopped. "You don't stop her, you don't approach her, you just let her go in," he said. The "friendly" and "charming" lady reportedly brings cookies for Secret Service agents.
One of the agents hinted that the "famous bosom" of the lady might have been under the knife for further enhancements. "It was a warm day, and she was wearing a low-cut tank top, and as she leaned over, her breasts were very exposed. They appeared to be very perky and very new and full ... There was no doubt in my mind they were enhanced," he said.
Even though Hillary's agents are generally well in line with Bill's to inform when she is expected to return home, there was one instance when there was a mistake on their part. "The agents had to scramble to get Energizer out of there so there wasn't some kind of big confrontation," Kessler said.
Contact the writer: s.mukhopadhyay@IBTimes.com.au
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Samsung SM-A500 (aka Wallet-Friendly Galaxy Alpha) Clears TENAA Revealing Images And Specs
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- Chinese Property Developer Flees To New Zealand After China Arrests Vice-Mayor For Corrupt Deals
- Amazon Announces 7 New Kindles: Upgraded Amazon 8.9-inch Kindle Fire HDX Available Now On Pre-order