Book ‘Exposes’ Bill Clinton’s Secret Mistress and Her ‘Perky’ Breasts
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | July 23, 2014 4:18 PM EST
Former U.S. President Bill Clinton has a blond mistress who becomes "handy" for him when his wife Hillary is not around.
Ronald Kessler claims it in his book in "The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of Presidents." The book, which is scheduled to be released on Aug 5, has apparently revealed several secrets of American presidents. Bill's mistress is known for her curves and is given the code name "Energizer." Bill apparently spends time with the buxom blonde whenever Hillary stays out of their Westchester home.
Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton waves as she leaves after a meeting at the Elysee Palace in Paris, July 8, 2014.
This is, however, not the first time that Kessler "disclosed" the details of the secret lives U.S. presidents live. He earlier exposed Barack Obama's Secret Service agents when they allegedly hired prostitutes in Colombia. Richard Johnson claimed on Page Six to have obtained a part of the unreleased book.
According to Johnson, the book has also claimed that "Energizer" comes to the former president in an SUV, at times only minutes after Bill's wife leaves, and all the "normal protocols" are violated when "the other woman" arrives. Kessler even quoted a supervisor instructing a new agent saying that "Energizer" should not be stopped. "You don't stop her, you don't approach her, you just let her go in," he said. The "friendly" and "charming" lady reportedly brings cookies for Secret Service agents.
One of the agents hinted that the "famous bosom" of the lady might have been under the knife for further enhancements. "It was a warm day, and she was wearing a low-cut tank top, and as she leaned over, her breasts were very exposed. They appeared to be very perky and very new and full ... There was no doubt in my mind they were enhanced," he said.
Even though Hillary's agents are generally well in line with Bill's to inform when she is expected to return home, there was one instance when there was a mistake on their part. "The agents had to scramble to get Energizer out of there so there wasn't some kind of big confrontation," Kessler said.
Contact the writer: s.mukhopadhyay@IBTimes.com.au
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage