Ray J Charged for Brushing Against a Woman’s Rear
By Sachin Trivedi | July 23, 2014 3:50 PM EST
Ray J, the actor and producer known for making a sex tape with former girlfriend Kim Kardashian, has reportedly been charged with four crimes. The charges include sexual battery for reportedly brushing against a woman's backside.
The incident took place at a bar in the Beverly Wilshire Hotel, Los Angeles California. According to a report by TMZ, the police consider the event to be "incidental" and not deliberate. The D.A however has a different assessment of the situation and is said to be charging him with sexual battery.
Ray J is said to have been under the influence of alcohol at the time of the incident. He was reportedly asked to leave the premises after he brushed against a woman's rear. He however reportedly argued with the staff later.
Ray J was reportedly let go by the police initially but later was arrested for his aggressive behavior with the staff and police. He reportedly broke the window of a police cruiser by kicking it after he was hand cuffed. He reportedly said that he did it because he was claustrophobic. Ray J was arrested for sexual battery, resisting arrest, assault and vandalism. It is still unclear what the possible maximum punishment can be for the charges.
Ray J is an actor/producer known for movies like "Mars Attacks," released in 1996 and "Steel," released in 1997. He has also played a role TV series like "Nite Tales: The Series" and "For the Love of Ray J," released in 2009.
Ray J's most recent TV series is "The Rickety Smiley Show." The show premiered in 2012 and is currently in its third season. The season 3 concluded recently with the finale airing on June 26, 2014. The show is produced by Bobbcat Films.
The official Twitter account of Ray J has a post with the hashtag #NeverShouldaDidThat. He also posted "Your mindset is the fountain and cornerstone for everything which happens in your life. #StayPositive #RJ #TKO"
The list of charges against Ray J will be confirmed at his arraignment, where the formal reading of charges against him will be read. Readers will also get an idea at the defense he will use if he chooses to fight the charges.
More Articles to Read
Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand [Read]
'Saddest Bear on Earth' Slowly Going Insane in Zoo [Read]
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Stan Lee Confirms a Cameo Role [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- 'CSI Crime Scene Investigation' Season 15 Recap: Episode 7 ‘Road to Recovery' Aired On Nov. 23, 2014, A Girl In A Rehabilitation Facility Ends Up Dead In A Pool And The ‘CSI Las Vegas’ Team Investigated Her Death [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James