Khloe Kardashian Gets Violent with Brother Rob Out of Frustration in Trying to Help HIm
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 23, 2014 2:28 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian ended up getting younger brother Rob a little bloody after a little sibling tussle that came about from her attempt to get Rob out of his depression and from isolating himself from the family.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
This week's episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" focused mostly on the family's vacation in Thailand and the bickering between Kris and Bruce Jenner. Rob Kardashian's no-show caused problems from the start by almost causing Khloe and Kylie to back out as well but there were more issues surrounding the only male Kardashian than the show let on. Rob's issues and Khloe's attempts to help him are now revealed on some deleted scenes posted on E! online!
In the deleted scenes, Khloe who has just moved in with Rob following the sale of her house that she used to share with Lamar Odom could be seen attempting to invite Rob out to lunch which he refuses. This agitates Khloe and she starts jokingly attacking him with her nails. While appearing playful she digs in and causes a lot of scratches on Rob's arms. She is also seen slapping him around in an attempt to use this tactic to get him to come out and be more social. She also points out that he should come to get his vaccine shots for the upcoming trip to Thailand which he did get. His move to get the shots raised the family's hopes that he will come with them on vacation but as seen in the episode he was a no-show causing some major drama.
In yet another deleted scene, Khloe is speaking to her best friend Malika where she shares that her family is hovering over her and relying on her to get Rob back into the loop and out of his slump. Rob has been on a downhill spiral after his split with singer Rita Ora after which he started facing weight issues. He was also hit hard by Khloe's separation from Lamar Odom with whom he had formed a strong bond being the only man in the family for so long.
Kim had always been critical of Rob and how he used to just rely on the rest of the family. She openly criticized him in past seasons of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and in the last episode stated that she feels no sympathy for him because they have offered him help which he constantly refuses.
These scenes and actions from various members of the family are indicative of the series of events that would eventually lead Rob to fly out of Paris prematurely ahead of Kim's wedding to Kanye West which was widely reported in the media.
See the full recap of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" Season 9 Episode 14 featuring the family's disastrous vacation in Thailand.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic's Beckett To See Nathan Fillion's Rick 'On A Sugar Rush' Again [REVIEW]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery