Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Divorce Hearsays: Actress Gives ‘Ultimatum’ Over Cheating and Baby Issues- Report
By jaskiran kaur | July 23, 2014 2:23 PM EST
Just two years after their marriage, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have been slammed with divorce rumours. The power couple is said to be going through a difficult patch in their married life. According to the latest update, Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake are speculated to be headed towards splitsville as the actress has reportedly given the singer an ultimatum.
Rumours swirling around suggest that Jessica Biel is desperate for a baby with her husband Justin Timberlake. Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports that "Total Recall" actress is "sick and tired of Justin's 'me me me!' antics." She is reportedly asking him to "either get her pregnant" or part ways.
The National Enquirer report suggests that the couple recently had a huge blowup over the issue of Jessica's desire of getting pregnant and starting a family. A source told the Web site that Jessica Biel has given Justin Timberlake an "ultimatum" saying if "he didn't change his tune, she'd walk out for good."
Jessica Biel has reportedly been trying to convince Justin Timberlake to "start a family all year, and she finally snapped." Furthermore the source revealed that Justin is not only "scared" to be a dad, but he'll also "do anything to keep hold of Jessica."
"He knows she's dead serious about this - and he has no choice but to step up to the plate."
Furthermore, it is reported that Justin Timberlake blames himself for getting himself into a tough situation like this.
The source revealed that Justin has been "dangling" the baby issue "for years." He reportedly "swore" to Jessica Biel that they'd try for babies "right after their wedding." However, it is said, that the "Mirrors" hitmaker "got nervous."
Despite her divorce ultimatums, Jessica Biel does not want to "force Justin into fatherhood." At the same time, she reportedly feels that his commitment would be "the making of him as a person." The report notes, that she is happy "she put her foot down." It is reported that all she wants is to become a mother "as soon as possible."
However, in the absence of any official statements Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake's divorce rumours remain unconfirmed and should be treated as mere speculations. Meanwhile, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel were last spotted together on a golf date at Lakeside Country Club in Burbank, California, in June, 2014, according to E!Online. The couple began dating in the year 2007. In 2012, they got married in a resort in Fasano, Italy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine