Drake Collaborates with Chris Brown: Rihanna Doesn't Care about Ex-Boyfriends Burgeoning Friendship
By Sonalee singh | July 23, 2014 2:03 PM EST
Rihanna may not like this bit of news. The recent buzz suggests that RiRi's ex-boyfriend Drake and Chris Brown have patched up and are now working on a collaboration together. Brown and Drake who are understood to have had a fight because of Rihanna are now pals. The two were recently spotted in a studio making music together and were even paired up for ESPY skit, as per the reports.
Singer Rihanna accepts the Most Desirable Woman award at the eighth annual Spike TV's "Guys Choice" awards in Culver City, California June 7, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
However, a source close to Rihanna has suggested that she is not bothered about what is going in Drake and Chris' life.
"She is not angry that they are working together," a source told Hollywoodlife. "She is actually happy she wasn't made the butt of any jokes or jabs though."
Moreover, it is also said that while Drake was hosting ESPY, RIRI made sure that she had someone watching his every move.
"She definitely had people watching the ESPYs on her behalf to see if she would have been called out on or joked on by Drake," a source told the Web site. "She made sure to have the show watched so she could respond to anything that was done."
Drake and Rihanna allegedly dated for three months before they broke-up due to Drake's priority for the music. It has been suggested that Drake puts music ahead of everything and this eventually led to issues between the couple.
"She hated the fact that he was working a lot and it may have been a bone of contention that he considered working with Chris," a source told the Web site. "He and Rihanna never discussed that possibility, but he made it extremely clear that his music comes first, at all costs, including their relationship."
Drake seems to be unfazed about what Rihanna thinks. It seems he is just concentrating on his career at the moment and is not interested in any kind of romance.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Best Black Friday 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More