Drake Collaborates with Chris Brown: Rihanna Doesn't Care about Ex-Boyfriends Burgeoning Friendship
By Sonalee singh | July 23, 2014 2:03 PM EST
Rihanna may not like this bit of news. The recent buzz suggests that RiRi's ex-boyfriend Drake and Chris Brown have patched up and are now working on a collaboration together. Brown and Drake who are understood to have had a fight because of Rihanna are now pals. The two were recently spotted in a studio making music together and were even paired up for ESPY skit, as per the reports.
Singer Rihanna accepts the Most Desirable Woman award at the eighth annual Spike TV's "Guys Choice" awards in Culver City, California June 7, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
However, a source close to Rihanna has suggested that she is not bothered about what is going in Drake and Chris' life.
"She is not angry that they are working together," a source told Hollywoodlife. "She is actually happy she wasn't made the butt of any jokes or jabs though."
Moreover, it is also said that while Drake was hosting ESPY, RIRI made sure that she had someone watching his every move.
"She definitely had people watching the ESPYs on her behalf to see if she would have been called out on or joked on by Drake," a source told the Web site. "She made sure to have the show watched so she could respond to anything that was done."
Drake and Rihanna allegedly dated for three months before they broke-up due to Drake's priority for the music. It has been suggested that Drake puts music ahead of everything and this eventually led to issues between the couple.
"She hated the fact that he was working a lot and it may have been a bone of contention that he considered working with Chris," a source told the Web site. "He and Rihanna never discussed that possibility, but he made it extremely clear that his music comes first, at all costs, including their relationship."
Drake seems to be unfazed about what Rihanna thinks. It seems he is just concentrating on his career at the moment and is not interested in any kind of romance.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments