Drake Collaborates with Chris Brown: Rihanna Doesn't Care about Ex-Boyfriends Burgeoning Friendship
By Sonalee singh | July 23, 2014 2:03 PM EST
Rihanna may not like this bit of news. The recent buzz suggests that RiRi's ex-boyfriend Drake and Chris Brown have patched up and are now working on a collaboration together. Brown and Drake who are understood to have had a fight because of Rihanna are now pals. The two were recently spotted in a studio making music together and were even paired up for ESPY skit, as per the reports.
Singer Rihanna accepts the Most Desirable Woman award at the eighth annual Spike TV's "Guys Choice" awards in Culver City, California June 7, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
However, a source close to Rihanna has suggested that she is not bothered about what is going in Drake and Chris' life.
"She is not angry that they are working together," a source told Hollywoodlife. "She is actually happy she wasn't made the butt of any jokes or jabs though."
Moreover, it is also said that while Drake was hosting ESPY, RIRI made sure that she had someone watching his every move.
"She definitely had people watching the ESPYs on her behalf to see if she would have been called out on or joked on by Drake," a source told the Web site. "She made sure to have the show watched so she could respond to anything that was done."
Drake and Rihanna allegedly dated for three months before they broke-up due to Drake's priority for the music. It has been suggested that Drake puts music ahead of everything and this eventually led to issues between the couple.
"She hated the fact that he was working a lot and it may have been a bone of contention that he considered working with Chris," a source told the Web site. "He and Rihanna never discussed that possibility, but he made it extremely clear that his music comes first, at all costs, including their relationship."
Drake seems to be unfazed about what Rihanna thinks. It seems he is just concentrating on his career at the moment and is not interested in any kind of romance.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Jurassic World’ Apatosaurus, Triceratops And T-Rex Revealed
- New Couple Alert: Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder; 'The Vampire Diaries' Actress 'Hooking Up' With Co-Star Chris Wood—Report
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results: Find Out Who Could Be The Winner—Predictions Based on iTunes Chart Rankings
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 Winner Revealed: Celebs And Eliminated Contestants React Plus Who Will Mentor In Season 8
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy 2’ Director Says Yondu Is A ‘Big Softie’ When It Comes To Peter Quill