Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 23, 2014 2:02 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West created a furor amidst the fans when the news of them divorcing broke out. It was being said that Kanye is controlling Kim and this has led to problems between the couple. The long time couple walked the aisle on May 24 in Florence, Italy but Kim was said to be reconsidering her marriage to the singer.
Singer Kanye West and reality television actress Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Benefit celebrating the opening of ''PUNK: Chaos to Couture'' in New York, May 6, 2013.
"Kanye has been so controlling about the wedding and honeymoon, giving her very little input and flying off the handle about things. She thought he'd calm down, but he got worse. It's made her question her decision to marry him," a source has said to Life&Style magazine that time.
However, much recently Kanye West has cleared up the marriage troubles rumours suggesting that he is turned on by his wife Kim Kardashian.
"Anyone that's in a relationship knows that in order to get to the point to get married and then to be married and to then carry on, it needs that work put into it," Kanye revealed to GQ, adding, "Kim is this girl who f-king turns me on. I love her. This is who I want to be next to and be around."
West also suggested in an interview that there are group of people who have suggested that he should be with a musician but West thinks that it doesn't matter what the world thinks. Kanye is happy to be with Kim, as per the reports.
Moreover, the singer also went on to say that who couldn't love Kim Kardashian. She is girl with a great body and is independent.
"You mean to tell me that this girl with this f-king body and this face is also into style, and she's a nice person, and she has her own money and is family-oriented? That's just as cool as a f-king fighter jet or dinosaur! And just as rarely seen," he gushed about his lady love, thus putting the marriage troubles to rest.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier