Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 23, 2014 2:02 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West created a furor amidst the fans when the news of them divorcing broke out. It was being said that Kanye is controlling Kim and this has led to problems between the couple. The long time couple walked the aisle on May 24 in Florence, Italy but Kim was said to be reconsidering her marriage to the singer.
Singer Kanye West and reality television actress Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Benefit celebrating the opening of ''PUNK: Chaos to Couture'' in New York, May 6, 2013.
"Kanye has been so controlling about the wedding and honeymoon, giving her very little input and flying off the handle about things. She thought he'd calm down, but he got worse. It's made her question her decision to marry him," a source has said to Life&Style magazine that time.
However, much recently Kanye West has cleared up the marriage troubles rumours suggesting that he is turned on by his wife Kim Kardashian.
"Anyone that's in a relationship knows that in order to get to the point to get married and then to be married and to then carry on, it needs that work put into it," Kanye revealed to GQ, adding, "Kim is this girl who f-king turns me on. I love her. This is who I want to be next to and be around."
West also suggested in an interview that there are group of people who have suggested that he should be with a musician but West thinks that it doesn't matter what the world thinks. Kanye is happy to be with Kim, as per the reports.
Moreover, the singer also went on to say that who couldn't love Kim Kardashian. She is girl with a great body and is independent.
"You mean to tell me that this girl with this f-king body and this face is also into style, and she's a nice person, and she has her own money and is family-oriented? That's just as cool as a f-king fighter jet or dinosaur! And just as rarely seen," he gushed about his lady love, thus putting the marriage troubles to rest.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James