Former Destiny’s Child Star Farrah Franklin Arrested
By Sachin Trivedi | July 23, 2014 1:45 PM EST
Too much alcohol may have gotten the former Destiny's Child star into trouble again. Farrah Franklin was reportedly arrested for disorderly conduct. She was arrested for the same charge in the year 2011 as well.
Apparently Farrah Franklin went partying with NFL players Da'Quan Bowers and Ricky Sapp. According to a report by TMZ, by the time the trio came back to Sapp's house, after partying Saturday during the day and at night, the former Destiny's Child star was very drunk. The trio had flown to Myrtle Beach.
Farrah Franklin reportedly left the NFL players after screaming and slamming doors. They also reportedly told the police that they were suspicious that she had used drugs. She reportedly took long bathroom breaks when she was with them.
After looking for Farah Franklin in the neighbourhood the police reportedly found her to be very drunk in a neighbour's lawn. She reportedly told the police that she had nowhere to go and wanted to sleep in the woods.
The police is said to have arrested Farah Franklin for disorderly conduct on Sunday morning. This is not the first time the former Destiny's Child star is reported to have a brush in with the law. She was reportedly arrested in 2011 for the same charge.
On yet another Saturday Farah Franklin was arrested for disorderly conduct in 2011. According to a report by TMZ, she may have been drinking. She was later released in the day after she posted a $100 bail.
Farah Franklin was part of the popular group Destiny's Child. She was reportedly fired just five months after joining the group by the manager of the group, who also happened to be the father of the lead singer Beyonce.
Farah Franklin also appeared in multiple TV series and movies. Her most recent movies include "The Preacher's Family," released in 2011, and "Single Black Female," released in 2009. She also starred in the popular 2008 movie "Unemployed." She was part of the TV series "All of Us," released in 2006.
Farah Franklin also featured as herself in the video game "Destiny's Child: Say My Name." The game was released in the year 2000 and featured fellow stars of the popular singing group at the time. The game featured Beyonce Knowles, Letoya Luckett, LaTavia Roberson, Kelly Roland and Michelle Williams. The game also featured Jessica Simpson and CoCo Lee.
More Articles to Read
Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand [Read]
'Saddest Bear on Earth' Slowly Going Insane in Zoo [Read]
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Stan Lee Confirms a Cameo Role [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- US Police Release Video Of Officers Shooting 12-Year-Old Tamir Rice
- UFO Falling 'Angel Hair' Strands Spotted By Portugal Residents [VIDEO]
- US Toddler, 3, Shoots Mother To Death With 9mm Handgun
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Has 'Uncanny Ability,' Described As 'Posh' During Public Appearances
- NSW Girl, 12, Takes Wheel of Mazda MX5 & Saves Lives After Father Suffers Heart Attack
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones