Former Destiny’s Child Star Farrah Franklin Arrested
By Sachin Trivedi | July 23, 2014 1:45 PM EST
Too much alcohol may have gotten the former Destiny's Child star into trouble again. Farrah Franklin was reportedly arrested for disorderly conduct. She was arrested for the same charge in the year 2011 as well.
Apparently Farrah Franklin went partying with NFL players Da'Quan Bowers and Ricky Sapp. According to a report by TMZ, by the time the trio came back to Sapp's house, after partying Saturday during the day and at night, the former Destiny's Child star was very drunk. The trio had flown to Myrtle Beach.
Farrah Franklin reportedly left the NFL players after screaming and slamming doors. They also reportedly told the police that they were suspicious that she had used drugs. She reportedly took long bathroom breaks when she was with them.
After looking for Farah Franklin in the neighbourhood the police reportedly found her to be very drunk in a neighbour's lawn. She reportedly told the police that she had nowhere to go and wanted to sleep in the woods.
The police is said to have arrested Farah Franklin for disorderly conduct on Sunday morning. This is not the first time the former Destiny's Child star is reported to have a brush in with the law. She was reportedly arrested in 2011 for the same charge.
On yet another Saturday Farah Franklin was arrested for disorderly conduct in 2011. According to a report by TMZ, she may have been drinking. She was later released in the day after she posted a $100 bail.
Farah Franklin was part of the popular group Destiny's Child. She was reportedly fired just five months after joining the group by the manager of the group, who also happened to be the father of the lead singer Beyonce.
Farah Franklin also appeared in multiple TV series and movies. Her most recent movies include "The Preacher's Family," released in 2011, and "Single Black Female," released in 2009. She also starred in the popular 2008 movie "Unemployed." She was part of the TV series "All of Us," released in 2006.
Farah Franklin also featured as herself in the video game "Destiny's Child: Say My Name." The game was released in the year 2000 and featured fellow stars of the popular singing group at the time. The game featured Beyonce Knowles, Letoya Luckett, LaTavia Roberson, Kelly Roland and Michelle Williams. The game also featured Jessica Simpson and CoCo Lee.
More Articles to Read
Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand [Read]
'Saddest Bear on Earth' Slowly Going Insane in Zoo [Read]
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Stan Lee Confirms a Cameo Role [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ISIS Murder Videos 'Turning On' Foreign Jihadists To Fight US and Britain [VIDEO]
- 24-year-old Playboy Model Marries 81-year-old Construction Tycoon Richard Lugner
- Rare Blue Flawless Diamond, Costing $25.6 Million, Is The Newest Attraction At The Natural History Museum
- Auckland Gay Men Warned of Having Sex in Bushes of Public Park
- Julie Bishop to Attend UN Climate Summit; Australia Pressured to Announce 'Bolder' Target
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date