Former Destiny’s Child Star Farrah Franklin Arrested
By Sachin Trivedi | July 23, 2014 1:45 PM EST
Too much alcohol may have gotten the former Destiny's Child star into trouble again. Farrah Franklin was reportedly arrested for disorderly conduct. She was arrested for the same charge in the year 2011 as well.
Apparently Farrah Franklin went partying with NFL players Da'Quan Bowers and Ricky Sapp. According to a report by TMZ, by the time the trio came back to Sapp's house, after partying Saturday during the day and at night, the former Destiny's Child star was very drunk. The trio had flown to Myrtle Beach.
Farrah Franklin reportedly left the NFL players after screaming and slamming doors. They also reportedly told the police that they were suspicious that she had used drugs. She reportedly took long bathroom breaks when she was with them.
After looking for Farah Franklin in the neighbourhood the police reportedly found her to be very drunk in a neighbour's lawn. She reportedly told the police that she had nowhere to go and wanted to sleep in the woods.
The police is said to have arrested Farah Franklin for disorderly conduct on Sunday morning. This is not the first time the former Destiny's Child star is reported to have a brush in with the law. She was reportedly arrested in 2011 for the same charge.
On yet another Saturday Farah Franklin was arrested for disorderly conduct in 2011. According to a report by TMZ, she may have been drinking. She was later released in the day after she posted a $100 bail.
Farah Franklin was part of the popular group Destiny's Child. She was reportedly fired just five months after joining the group by the manager of the group, who also happened to be the father of the lead singer Beyonce.
Farah Franklin also appeared in multiple TV series and movies. Her most recent movies include "The Preacher's Family," released in 2011, and "Single Black Female," released in 2009. She also starred in the popular 2008 movie "Unemployed." She was part of the TV series "All of Us," released in 2006.
Farah Franklin also featured as herself in the video game "Destiny's Child: Say My Name." The game was released in the year 2000 and featured fellow stars of the popular singing group at the time. The game featured Beyonce Knowles, Letoya Luckett, LaTavia Roberson, Kelly Roland and Michelle Williams. The game also featured Jessica Simpson and CoCo Lee.
More Articles to Read
Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand [Read]
'Saddest Bear on Earth' Slowly Going Insane in Zoo [Read]
Avengers: Age of Ultron - Stan Lee Confirms a Cameo Role [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess Spotted All Smiles, Sickness Seems Over
- 14 Contestants For Miss Hitler 2014 Beauty Pageant Organised By Russian Equivalent Of Facebook
- 2014 Meteor Shower: Slooh To Have Live Broadcast Of Orionids Meteor Shower October 21 Peak, NASA Assures Ideal Observing Conditions
- Kate Middleton To Give Birth To A 'Cheerful' Baby, Duchess Not Carrying Twins---Report
- 63-Year-Old Admits He Has Made Love To More Than 700 Cars But Now Remains Faithful To Just One Beetle
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage