Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire New Pokemons Spotted and More Gym Leaders Introduced
By Gel Galang | July 23, 2014 1:04 PM EST
There are quite a lot of new updates and trailers for "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire," with one of the latest being a fan-made screen comparison of original and remake of "Pokemon ORAS."
Tsunekazu Ishihara, president and chief executive officer of The Pokemon Company and producer of Pokemon, introduces the new "Pokemon Art Academy" game during a news conference at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014.
Assassin’s Creed Unity’s Parkour Experience In-Game and in the SDCC; Assassin’s Creed Memories Confirmed
Titanfall vs. Killzone: Shadow Fall: More Screenshots of the Frontier and Marked for Death or a Gassy Expansion?
This new discovery was made by VG 24/7. which puts side by side the different images of scenes to show off some graphical changes and improvements.
The images can be seen in the link above. The environment to the interactions between NPCs has changed quite drastically. Just take a look at the dialogue scenes for Gym Leaders Roxanne and Brawly and Professor Birch as well as the battle scenes of the Pokemons.
Apart from these, there are also a few more updates that are hidden in the official Web site. Spotted by Reddit user greystorm100, the "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" official Web site now shows a page where there are only two Pokemons, Zangoose and Seviper, as of the moment.
The page, seen in this link above, shows off some details for the two mentioned Pokemons. The first is Zangoose, which is said to be seen in the wild only in "Pokemon Omega Ruby." It's also notable that the description mentions of its battle with archrival Seviper.
Its stats include the following:
Species: Cat Ferret Pokemon
Height: 4' 03"
Weight: 88.8 lbs.
The other Pokemon is Seviper, a Pokemon that will be seen in the wild only in "Pokemon Alpha Sapphire." Seviper's stats include:
Species: Fang Snake Pokemon
Ability: Shed Skin
Height: 8' 10"
Weight: 115.7 lbs.
Because of this, the initial reaction of fans is that they can be legendaries, especially since each one is found only in either "Pokemon Omega Ruby" or "Pokemon Alpha Sapphire." However, Nintendo or Game Freak have not yet given any official statements as to these two Pokemons, so best to stay tuned for more announcements.
More Gym Leaders Introduced
Speaking of gym leaders, here's another batch of information on Gym Leader Wattson, who players will be meeting in "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire." Wattson is one of the more energetic and sociable gym leaders and hails from Mauville City.
He has the Electric-type and Steel-type Pokemon Magneton. Upon beating him, players will receive the Dynamo Badge. Players with this badge can make Pokemon up to level 40 obey their orders and give Pokemons who know how to use Rock Smash have the ability to crush boulders with cracks in them.
Stay tuned for more information on "Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire."
(Credit: YouTube/The Official Pokémon Channel)
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- 'The Sims 4' Official Mac Release: More Features Aside From Pools Expected To Be Included
- Motorola Nexus 6 vs. Sony Xperia Z3: Features On New Nexus To Match Latest Sony Phone
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Motorola Nexus 6 v HTC One M8, One M7: Reasons How New Nexus Can Match HTC Flagship Phones
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report