Pretty Little Liars Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers, Air Date and Synopsis: Scream for Me
By Tarun Mazumdar | July 23, 2014 12:15 PM EST
After "The Silence of E. Lamb," what is in store in "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 8? The next instalment will see Alison moving in with Hanna. Also, Hanna is on an alcohol-drinking spree, she thinks alcohol is the solution to her problems.
Air Date: "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 8 titled "Scream for Me" airs Tuesday, July 29, 2014 on ABC Family.
Warning: Spoilers Alert!
This article contains spoilers for "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 8. Read if you wish to know more.
Official Synopsis for "Scream for Me"
"Hanna's insecurities and current situation continue to plague her when Alison moves into the Marin house while her Dad is out of town. Now forced to live with the one person she is trying to avoid, Hanna retreats further into abusing alcohol and ends up in a sticky situation.
Meanwhile, Aria drops the ball on her maid of honor duties when Ella returns to town to plan her wedding and Spencer and Emily pursue a dangerous lead, trying to solve the mystery of the dead girl in Alison's grave."
Alison's dad is not in town and she is planning to move into Hanna's house. However, according to the synopsis, Hanna thinks it is not a great idea because she wants to avoid Alison.
Ali is pushing Hanna down a dark path because Hanna's situation and insecurities continue to haunt her. Hanna thinks consuming alcohol is the solution, however she finds herself in a new mess.
Meanwhile, Aria's mom Ella is back and she is getting married. Aria is her maid of honour, but she "drops the ball" on her duties as maid of honour. It can be connected to Emily and Spencer finding ways to solve the mystery of the girl in Ali's grave.
What are you views about the upcoming episode "Scream for Me?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’