Injustice: Gods Among Us Finally Gets Android Multiplayer, Riddled with Bugs for Many Devices
By Gel Galang | July 23, 2014 11:06 AM EST
The last update for "Injustice: Gods Among Us" on the console has been a confirmation for a sequel. However, this expected sequel won't be coming anytime soon, as the vague date tagged to it is still three years away for 2017.
Google's Android 4.3 operating system, is displayed during a Google event at Dogpatch Studio in San Francisco, California, in this July 24, 2013 file photo. A U.S. appeals court on December 4, 2013 closely questioned Google's claim that Oracle does not enjoy copyright protection over certain parts of the Java programming language. Oracle sued Google in 2010, claiming that Google had improperly incorporated parts of Oracle's Java programming language into the Android operating system. REUTERS/Beck Diefenbach/Files
GamerFitNation reports that Ed Boon, creative head at NetherRealm Studios, has confirmed back in E3 2014 that the "Injustice: Gods Among Us" sequel will come in around the time that the comic book series comes to an end. This will allow for the sequel of the console version to have a complementary approach to the conclusion of the comic book.
But that does not mean that "Injustice: Gods Among Us" won't have any updates, because those who are playing the mobile version can look forward for the biggest update to date.
The much-awaited "Injustice: Gods Among Us 2.0" has been available for iOS devices since April, but it has just debuted on the Android last weekend. However, just like what iOS players first experienced, the new update is not without its bugs.
The biggest complaints of users, according to the Google Play Store, revolve around crashes and bugs for a number of handsets. But the most common and prolific handsets with problems with the new update include Samsung, LG and HTC devices.
Users have been voicing out their complaints over at the "Injustice: Gods Among Us" fan page, where users have experienced crashes after Lex's quote, bugs in the multiplayer, loss of cards and progress, and the inefficiency and loss of data on the cloud.
One fan, Chris William, has been in contact with WB Games, and received this message regarding the bugs in for the Android version of the mobile game:
"We apologize for the issues you are experiencing! We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the Galaxy brand of Android devices, and are currently working on a fix that will either be rolled out as a hotfix or a whole patch, so keep an eye out for any future updates! We thank you for your patience during this time, and apologize for any inconvenience this might bring!"
When WB Games first announced "Injustice: Gods Among Us Mobile 2.0," the massive update introduced the multiplayer mode and online battles. "Injustice Mobile 2.0" also introduces a number of new characters and a brand new system for power-ups and gears, which will massively change the dynamics of the game.
While the wait had been long for Android users, it may seem best to wait for the next update, which will hopefully carry all the big fixes, rather than be one of the players who have found their stash of character cards wiped out with the glitchy update.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- PS4 v. Xbox One: More Details For Firmware 2.0 Update, Xbox Screenshot Feature And Paid Xbox Music Emerge
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS