BFF Feud Over: Taylor Swift Sends Birthday Greetings to Selena Gomez on Instagram
By Diadem Pambid | July 23, 2014 9:55 AM EST
Apparently, there is no feud between Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift. Despite the countless reports that claim their friendship is over, the country crooner took to Instagram to greet the "Come & Get It" singer. This pretty much proves Selena and Taylor are still BFF's.
U.S. singer Taylor Swift performs during her RED Tour in Shanghai, May 30, 2014.
Since Selena's reunion with Justin Bieber early this year, a number of reports claim Taylor Swift has distanced herself from the former Disney star. Like Gomez's other friends, Taylor is allegedly tired of having to deal with the on-off and on-again "Jelena" drama.
"Taylor is completely baffled that Selena has yet again taken Justin back," says a source in an exclusive report by Hollywood Life, adding, "She thinks that Selena is a lost soul and nothing will make her realize how bad Justin is until she no longer has a career. Taylor is convinced that this relationship has and will ruin her health and life, but she is finished with trying to help. She feels like she has tried enough and it hasn't worked."
The Taylor and Selena feud got even bigger when the former hosted a huge 4th of July party without the latter. Of course, Gomez was too busy to attend Swift's bash along with Emma Stone and Lena Dunham all because she was busy partying with her clique as well.
Now, it seems that Taylor has once again put the feud rumours to rest with her latest Instagram post. The 24-year old posted a selfie where she is holding up a pendant with the letter S. Check out the photo here.
"Usually this S represents "Swift" but today I'm wearing it because SELENA IS 22!!!!" states the photo's' caption.
As for Gomez, the 22-year old was spotted at Saint Tropez, France with a blonde beauty that obviously isn't Taylor Swift. British supermodel, Cara Delevingne enjoyed some glam girl fun in the sun with the Latina songstress. On the other hand, Swift too has had her fair share of female fun with BFF Karlie Kloss as of late.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- Australian Liberals Urge Expat Kiwis To Favour John Key In New Zealand Election