Rob Kardashian Called a Pervert, Reportedly Pimping Out Sister Kylie Jenner
By Annie Dee | July 23, 2014 9:25 AM EST
Rob Kardashian missed a family trip to Thailand, which is no surprise considering how he recently isolated himself from the family. However, on a rare occasion that he showed indication that he is still thinking of his family by posting a picture of one of his sisters on his Twitter, he got slammed hard about it. See the picture here.
Kendall Jenner (L) and Kylie Jenner arrive on the red carpet to host the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Mark Blinch
Why? Radar Online reported that of all the pictures that Rob can choose to post, he chose a sexy picture of Kylie Jenner. He even captioned the sexy picture with "MEN." Although it can be assumed that Rob does not intend anything lewd with the posting of this photo, his followers were quick to diss him on this wrong judgment.
Radar Online said that after the picture was posted, his followers' negative reactions were instantaneous. People started calling him pervert and calling him out for "pimping out" Kylie!
Twitter user @BigDrewTheGreat tweeted "he a fat pervert" while one more user, @Les_P719 wrote, "um, so your pimpin your sister out."
@khadijabm twetted, "Yup. And She's 16. Pimping her out early? That's the Kardashian family I guess."
The Kardashians have yet to react on this, especially Kylie Jenner. Not that being angry against Rob Kardashian is anything new for the family. Kim for one was very annoyed with Rob when he did not show up at the airport for a family trip to Thailand, US Weekly reports.
While Khloe Kardashian was more understanding, Kim did not see the point of caring about Rob. Kim also seems at the point of not caring what Rob is doing with his life.
"We've all been here to offer him help and he won't take it, so I don't have sympathy," Kim said at the breakfast table while on their posh vacation. "I think I'm just more of the tough love kind of person," she later went on to tell the camera. "My personality is like, 'All right, you complain, you don't like it, get up and do something about it.'"
Khloe tried to defend Rob and said "Rob has deeper issues than just weight."
Khloe might be right. Rob after all, has already been training to reduce his weight. And yet, he is still isolating himself from the family.
In fact, his trainer, Gunnar Peterson shared to US weekly, "He's getting it done. He works hard, and I love having him in here. He's no stranger to the grind."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?