Rob Kardashian Called a Pervert, Reportedly Pimping Out Sister Kylie Jenner
By Annie Dee | July 23, 2014 9:25 AM EST
Rob Kardashian missed a family trip to Thailand, which is no surprise considering how he recently isolated himself from the family. However, on a rare occasion that he showed indication that he is still thinking of his family by posting a picture of one of his sisters on his Twitter, he got slammed hard about it. See the picture here.
Kendall Jenner (L) and Kylie Jenner arrive on the red carpet to host the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014. REUTERS/Mark Blinch
Why? Radar Online reported that of all the pictures that Rob can choose to post, he chose a sexy picture of Kylie Jenner. He even captioned the sexy picture with "MEN." Although it can be assumed that Rob does not intend anything lewd with the posting of this photo, his followers were quick to diss him on this wrong judgment.
Radar Online said that after the picture was posted, his followers' negative reactions were instantaneous. People started calling him pervert and calling him out for "pimping out" Kylie!
Twitter user @BigDrewTheGreat tweeted "he a fat pervert" while one more user, @Les_P719 wrote, "um, so your pimpin your sister out."
@khadijabm twetted, "Yup. And She's 16. Pimping her out early? That's the Kardashian family I guess."
The Kardashians have yet to react on this, especially Kylie Jenner. Not that being angry against Rob Kardashian is anything new for the family. Kim for one was very annoyed with Rob when he did not show up at the airport for a family trip to Thailand, US Weekly reports.
While Khloe Kardashian was more understanding, Kim did not see the point of caring about Rob. Kim also seems at the point of not caring what Rob is doing with his life.
"We've all been here to offer him help and he won't take it, so I don't have sympathy," Kim said at the breakfast table while on their posh vacation. "I think I'm just more of the tough love kind of person," she later went on to tell the camera. "My personality is like, 'All right, you complain, you don't like it, get up and do something about it.'"
Khloe tried to defend Rob and said "Rob has deeper issues than just weight."
Khloe might be right. Rob after all, has already been training to reduce his weight. And yet, he is still isolating himself from the family.
In fact, his trainer, Gunnar Peterson shared to US weekly, "He's getting it done. He works hard, and I love having him in here. He's no stranger to the grind."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes