Serena Williams Addresses Pregnancy Reports; Allegedly Breaks Up With Coach Mouratoglou
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 22, 2014 10:02 PM EST
Serena Williams has downplayed the rumour that she is pregnant by posting a series of photos of her in a two-piece bikini showing while vacationing in Croatia.
Apparently, the pregnancy reports started after Serena's surprise exit at the 2014 Wimbledon Championships. German news outlet Bild reported that the top-ranked American athlete was allegedly carrying her coach Patrick Mouratoglou's baby. The pregnancy rumour was just one of the few stories that Serena has been blasted because of her forced departure at Wimbledon. Serena was also slammed that she may have taken something prior the match which made her feel dizzy and appear disoriented.
Serena Williams of the U.S. competes in a women's singles match against Garbine Muguruza of Spain at the French Open tennis tournament at the Roland Garros stadium in Paris May 28, 2014.
Even though Serena didn't directly addressed the pregnancy reports, her posts on Instagram debunked the rumours. The 32-year-old 17-time Grand Slam champion posted a picture of her relaxing under the sun in what appeared to be a yacht wearing a peach and red bikini. Serena bared her tummy and there wasn't any sign of a baby bump or a protruding belly.
To further stop the speculations that she was pregnant, Serena also posted a picture of her wearing a pair of leggings from her Home Shopping Network collection wherein she was showing off her navel.
Serena has been rumoured to be dating his coach, Patrick Mouratouglou, for quite some time, but the two never officially announced to the general public that they were an item. It seems like people will never find out if they really became a couple.
According to Tennisearth.com, Serena was spotted with an unidentified man while vacationing in Croatia, which has psyched up the chinwag that she may have broken up with Mouratoglou. The mystery man even looked like the French coach, the Web site further alleged. Nonetheless, being with some guy doesn't really prove anything. Anyone can easily make an assumption and give a favourable opinion or judgment. Serena could just be out with a guy friend. Still, Serena kept mum and has not commented on the topic of her alleged break-up with coach Mouratoglou and the unidentified mystery man.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia