Serena Williams Addresses Pregnancy Reports; Allegedly Breaks Up With Coach Mouratoglou
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 22, 2014 10:02 PM EST
Serena Williams has downplayed the rumour that she is pregnant by posting a series of photos of her in a two-piece bikini showing while vacationing in Croatia.
Apparently, the pregnancy reports started after Serena's surprise exit at the 2014 Wimbledon Championships. German news outlet Bild reported that the top-ranked American athlete was allegedly carrying her coach Patrick Mouratoglou's baby. The pregnancy rumour was just one of the few stories that Serena has been blasted because of her forced departure at Wimbledon. Serena was also slammed that she may have taken something prior the match which made her feel dizzy and appear disoriented.
Serena Williams of the U.S. competes in a women's singles match against Garbine Muguruza of Spain at the French Open tennis tournament at the Roland Garros stadium in Paris May 28, 2014.
Even though Serena didn't directly addressed the pregnancy reports, her posts on Instagram debunked the rumours. The 32-year-old 17-time Grand Slam champion posted a picture of her relaxing under the sun in what appeared to be a yacht wearing a peach and red bikini. Serena bared her tummy and there wasn't any sign of a baby bump or a protruding belly.
To further stop the speculations that she was pregnant, Serena also posted a picture of her wearing a pair of leggings from her Home Shopping Network collection wherein she was showing off her navel.
Serena has been rumoured to be dating his coach, Patrick Mouratouglou, for quite some time, but the two never officially announced to the general public that they were an item. It seems like people will never find out if they really became a couple.
According to Tennisearth.com, Serena was spotted with an unidentified man while vacationing in Croatia, which has psyched up the chinwag that she may have broken up with Mouratoglou. The mystery man even looked like the French coach, the Web site further alleged. Nonetheless, being with some guy doesn't really prove anything. Anyone can easily make an assumption and give a favourable opinion or judgment. Serena could just be out with a guy friend. Still, Serena kept mum and has not commented on the topic of her alleged break-up with coach Mouratoglou and the unidentified mystery man.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports