Serena Williams Addresses Pregnancy Reports; Allegedly Breaks Up With Coach Mouratoglou
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 22, 2014 10:02 PM EST
Serena Williams has downplayed the rumour that she is pregnant by posting a series of photos of her in a two-piece bikini showing while vacationing in Croatia.
Apparently, the pregnancy reports started after Serena's surprise exit at the 2014 Wimbledon Championships. German news outlet Bild reported that the top-ranked American athlete was allegedly carrying her coach Patrick Mouratoglou's baby. The pregnancy rumour was just one of the few stories that Serena has been blasted because of her forced departure at Wimbledon. Serena was also slammed that she may have taken something prior the match which made her feel dizzy and appear disoriented.
Serena Williams of the U.S. competes in a women's singles match against Garbine Muguruza of Spain at the French Open tennis tournament at the Roland Garros stadium in Paris May 28, 2014.
Even though Serena didn't directly addressed the pregnancy reports, her posts on Instagram debunked the rumours. The 32-year-old 17-time Grand Slam champion posted a picture of her relaxing under the sun in what appeared to be a yacht wearing a peach and red bikini. Serena bared her tummy and there wasn't any sign of a baby bump or a protruding belly.
To further stop the speculations that she was pregnant, Serena also posted a picture of her wearing a pair of leggings from her Home Shopping Network collection wherein she was showing off her navel.
Serena has been rumoured to be dating his coach, Patrick Mouratouglou, for quite some time, but the two never officially announced to the general public that they were an item. It seems like people will never find out if they really became a couple.
According to Tennisearth.com, Serena was spotted with an unidentified man while vacationing in Croatia, which has psyched up the chinwag that she may have broken up with Mouratoglou. The mystery man even looked like the French coach, the Web site further alleged. Nonetheless, being with some guy doesn't really prove anything. Anyone can easily make an assumption and give a favourable opinion or judgment. Serena could just be out with a guy friend. Still, Serena kept mum and has not commented on the topic of her alleged break-up with coach Mouratoglou and the unidentified mystery man.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Fernando Alonso Leaves Ferrari 'For Two Reasons'
- Roger Federer Says He Has Never Seen Rafael Nadal Play So Bad, Wishes That The Spaniard Recuperate Well From Appendicitis
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nick Kyrgios Holds Twitter Q&A, Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time And His Favourite Superhero
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight