Serena Williams Addresses Pregnancy Reports; Allegedly Breaks Up With Coach Mouratoglou
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 22, 2014 10:02 PM EST
Serena Williams has downplayed the rumour that she is pregnant by posting a series of photos of her in a two-piece bikini showing while vacationing in Croatia.
Apparently, the pregnancy reports started after Serena's surprise exit at the 2014 Wimbledon Championships. German news outlet Bild reported that the top-ranked American athlete was allegedly carrying her coach Patrick Mouratoglou's baby. The pregnancy rumour was just one of the few stories that Serena has been blasted because of her forced departure at Wimbledon. Serena was also slammed that she may have taken something prior the match which made her feel dizzy and appear disoriented.
Serena Williams of the U.S. competes in a women's singles match against Garbine Muguruza of Spain at the French Open tennis tournament at the Roland Garros stadium in Paris May 28, 2014.
Even though Serena didn't directly addressed the pregnancy reports, her posts on Instagram debunked the rumours. The 32-year-old 17-time Grand Slam champion posted a picture of her relaxing under the sun in what appeared to be a yacht wearing a peach and red bikini. Serena bared her tummy and there wasn't any sign of a baby bump or a protruding belly.
To further stop the speculations that she was pregnant, Serena also posted a picture of her wearing a pair of leggings from her Home Shopping Network collection wherein she was showing off her navel.
Serena has been rumoured to be dating his coach, Patrick Mouratouglou, for quite some time, but the two never officially announced to the general public that they were an item. It seems like people will never find out if they really became a couple.
According to Tennisearth.com, Serena was spotted with an unidentified man while vacationing in Croatia, which has psyched up the chinwag that she may have broken up with Mouratoglou. The mystery man even looked like the French coach, the Web site further alleged. Nonetheless, being with some guy doesn't really prove anything. Anyone can easily make an assumption and give a favourable opinion or judgment. Serena could just be out with a guy friend. Still, Serena kept mum and has not commented on the topic of her alleged break-up with coach Mouratoglou and the unidentified mystery man.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Michael Schumacher Condition: Manager Sabine Kehm Says The 7-Time World Champion Is Making ‘Progress Appropriate To The Severity Of His Situation’
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims