Serena Williams Addresses Pregnancy Reports; Allegedly Breaks Up With Coach Mouratoglou
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 22, 2014 10:02 PM EST
Serena Williams has downplayed the rumour that she is pregnant by posting a series of photos of her in a two-piece bikini showing while vacationing in Croatia.
Apparently, the pregnancy reports started after Serena's surprise exit at the 2014 Wimbledon Championships. German news outlet Bild reported that the top-ranked American athlete was allegedly carrying her coach Patrick Mouratoglou's baby. The pregnancy rumour was just one of the few stories that Serena has been blasted because of her forced departure at Wimbledon. Serena was also slammed that she may have taken something prior the match which made her feel dizzy and appear disoriented.
Serena Williams of the U.S. competes in a women's singles match against Garbine Muguruza of Spain at the French Open tennis tournament at the Roland Garros stadium in Paris May 28, 2014.
Even though Serena didn't directly addressed the pregnancy reports, her posts on Instagram debunked the rumours. The 32-year-old 17-time Grand Slam champion posted a picture of her relaxing under the sun in what appeared to be a yacht wearing a peach and red bikini. Serena bared her tummy and there wasn't any sign of a baby bump or a protruding belly.
To further stop the speculations that she was pregnant, Serena also posted a picture of her wearing a pair of leggings from her Home Shopping Network collection wherein she was showing off her navel.
Serena has been rumoured to be dating his coach, Patrick Mouratouglou, for quite some time, but the two never officially announced to the general public that they were an item. It seems like people will never find out if they really became a couple.
According to Tennisearth.com, Serena was spotted with an unidentified man while vacationing in Croatia, which has psyched up the chinwag that she may have broken up with Mouratoglou. The mystery man even looked like the French coach, the Web site further alleged. Nonetheless, being with some guy doesn't really prove anything. Anyone can easily make an assumption and give a favourable opinion or judgment. Serena could just be out with a guy friend. Still, Serena kept mum and has not commented on the topic of her alleged break-up with coach Mouratoglou and the unidentified mystery man.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- NFL Week 2: Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Denver Broncos Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up