Beyonce & Jay Z Reports: Top Reasons Why They Can’t Split Now
By Riza Ornos | July 22, 2014 6:49 PM EST
Best known as music's First Couple, Beyonce and Jay Z are constantly attacked with endless divorce rumours and cheating allegations thanks to their infamous Met Gala elevator scandal. Currently on their "On the Run" tour, the Carters are reportedly planning to call it quits at the conclusion of their world tour and is now taking some professional help to go through their concert as smoothly as possible.
Beyonce poses backstage after performing at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
Other reports claimed that the power couple is planning a trial separation and does not want to go ahead to a divorce as they try to fix things through couple's therapy while on tour. "They are trying to figure out a way to split without divorcing. This is a huge concert tour and they've already gotten most of the money from the promoters up front. There are no rings, if you haven't noticed," an insider told The New York Post's Page Six.
Here are the top three reasons why Beyonce and Jay Z can't file a divorce now.
1. Financial Obligations - Since the tour organizers paid them upfront for their "On the Run" tour, the duo didn't have any choice but to go on with the concert. "This is a huge concert tour and they've already gotten most of the money from the promoters up front," a source said on Page Six.
2. Blue Ivy - Still their main priority, Blue Ivy is one force that holds the two superstars together. "They have had their issues and will continue to have their issues but they are good," an insider told Hollywood Life. "Blue Ivy, remains their absolute priority."
3. Their Multi-Million Business - With so much at stake now, the two celebrities have so much to lose if they decide to split including the brand that they help build. Jay Z is currently managing Beyonce's career after she fired her father as her manager, and the couple knows that together they are unstoppable as they rule the music industry. "They take their relationship very seriously and realize how important it is to their love, their family and their brand," added the source.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid