Beyonce & Jay Z Reports: Top Reasons Why They Can’t Split Now
By Riza Ornos | July 22, 2014 6:49 PM EST
Best known as music's First Couple, Beyonce and Jay Z are constantly attacked with endless divorce rumours and cheating allegations thanks to their infamous Met Gala elevator scandal. Currently on their "On the Run" tour, the Carters are reportedly planning to call it quits at the conclusion of their world tour and is now taking some professional help to go through their concert as smoothly as possible.
Beyonce poses backstage after performing at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
Other reports claimed that the power couple is planning a trial separation and does not want to go ahead to a divorce as they try to fix things through couple's therapy while on tour. "They are trying to figure out a way to split without divorcing. This is a huge concert tour and they've already gotten most of the money from the promoters up front. There are no rings, if you haven't noticed," an insider told The New York Post's Page Six.
Here are the top three reasons why Beyonce and Jay Z can't file a divorce now.
1. Financial Obligations - Since the tour organizers paid them upfront for their "On the Run" tour, the duo didn't have any choice but to go on with the concert. "This is a huge concert tour and they've already gotten most of the money from the promoters up front," a source said on Page Six.
2. Blue Ivy - Still their main priority, Blue Ivy is one force that holds the two superstars together. "They have had their issues and will continue to have their issues but they are good," an insider told Hollywood Life. "Blue Ivy, remains their absolute priority."
3. Their Multi-Million Business - With so much at stake now, the two celebrities have so much to lose if they decide to split including the brand that they help build. Jay Z is currently managing Beyonce's career after she fired her father as her manager, and the couple knows that together they are unstoppable as they rule the music industry. "They take their relationship very seriously and realize how important it is to their love, their family and their brand," added the source.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan