Beyonce & Jay Z Reports: Top Reasons Why They Can’t Split Now
By Riza Ornos | July 22, 2014 6:49 PM EST
Best known as music's First Couple, Beyonce and Jay Z are constantly attacked with endless divorce rumours and cheating allegations thanks to their infamous Met Gala elevator scandal. Currently on their "On the Run" tour, the Carters are reportedly planning to call it quits at the conclusion of their world tour and is now taking some professional help to go through their concert as smoothly as possible.
Beyonce poses backstage after performing at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
Other reports claimed that the power couple is planning a trial separation and does not want to go ahead to a divorce as they try to fix things through couple's therapy while on tour. "They are trying to figure out a way to split without divorcing. This is a huge concert tour and they've already gotten most of the money from the promoters up front. There are no rings, if you haven't noticed," an insider told The New York Post's Page Six.
Here are the top three reasons why Beyonce and Jay Z can't file a divorce now.
1. Financial Obligations - Since the tour organizers paid them upfront for their "On the Run" tour, the duo didn't have any choice but to go on with the concert. "This is a huge concert tour and they've already gotten most of the money from the promoters up front," a source said on Page Six.
2. Blue Ivy - Still their main priority, Blue Ivy is one force that holds the two superstars together. "They have had their issues and will continue to have their issues but they are good," an insider told Hollywood Life. "Blue Ivy, remains their absolute priority."
3. Their Multi-Million Business - With so much at stake now, the two celebrities have so much to lose if they decide to split including the brand that they help build. Jay Z is currently managing Beyonce's career after she fired her father as her manager, and the couple knows that together they are unstoppable as they rule the music industry. "They take their relationship very seriously and realize how important it is to their love, their family and their brand," added the source.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’