Beyonce & Jay Z Reports: Top Reasons Why They Can’t Split Now
By Riza Ornos | July 22, 2014 6:49 PM EST
Best known as music's First Couple, Beyonce and Jay Z are constantly attacked with endless divorce rumours and cheating allegations thanks to their infamous Met Gala elevator scandal. Currently on their "On the Run" tour, the Carters are reportedly planning to call it quits at the conclusion of their world tour and is now taking some professional help to go through their concert as smoothly as possible.
Beyonce poses backstage after performing at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
Other reports claimed that the power couple is planning a trial separation and does not want to go ahead to a divorce as they try to fix things through couple's therapy while on tour. "They are trying to figure out a way to split without divorcing. This is a huge concert tour and they've already gotten most of the money from the promoters up front. There are no rings, if you haven't noticed," an insider told The New York Post's Page Six.
Here are the top three reasons why Beyonce and Jay Z can't file a divorce now.
1. Financial Obligations - Since the tour organizers paid them upfront for their "On the Run" tour, the duo didn't have any choice but to go on with the concert. "This is a huge concert tour and they've already gotten most of the money from the promoters up front," a source said on Page Six.
2. Blue Ivy - Still their main priority, Blue Ivy is one force that holds the two superstars together. "They have had their issues and will continue to have their issues but they are good," an insider told Hollywood Life. "Blue Ivy, remains their absolute priority."
3. Their Multi-Million Business - With so much at stake now, the two celebrities have so much to lose if they decide to split including the brand that they help build. Jay Z is currently managing Beyonce's career after she fired her father as her manager, and the couple knows that together they are unstoppable as they rule the music industry. "They take their relationship very seriously and realize how important it is to their love, their family and their brand," added the source.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone