Beyonce & Jay Z Reports: Top Reasons Why They Can’t Split Now
By Riza Ornos | July 22, 2014 6:49 PM EST
Best known as music's First Couple, Beyonce and Jay Z are constantly attacked with endless divorce rumours and cheating allegations thanks to their infamous Met Gala elevator scandal. Currently on their "On the Run" tour, the Carters are reportedly planning to call it quits at the conclusion of their world tour and is now taking some professional help to go through their concert as smoothly as possible.
Beyonce poses backstage after performing at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
Other reports claimed that the power couple is planning a trial separation and does not want to go ahead to a divorce as they try to fix things through couple's therapy while on tour. "They are trying to figure out a way to split without divorcing. This is a huge concert tour and they've already gotten most of the money from the promoters up front. There are no rings, if you haven't noticed," an insider told The New York Post's Page Six.
Here are the top three reasons why Beyonce and Jay Z can't file a divorce now.
1. Financial Obligations - Since the tour organizers paid them upfront for their "On the Run" tour, the duo didn't have any choice but to go on with the concert. "This is a huge concert tour and they've already gotten most of the money from the promoters up front," a source said on Page Six.
2. Blue Ivy - Still their main priority, Blue Ivy is one force that holds the two superstars together. "They have had their issues and will continue to have their issues but they are good," an insider told Hollywood Life. "Blue Ivy, remains their absolute priority."
3. Their Multi-Million Business - With so much at stake now, the two celebrities have so much to lose if they decide to split including the brand that they help build. Jay Z is currently managing Beyonce's career after she fired her father as her manager, and the couple knows that together they are unstoppable as they rule the music industry. "They take their relationship very seriously and realize how important it is to their love, their family and their brand," added the source.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 Winner Revealed: Celebs And Eliminated Contestants React Plus Who Will Mentor In Season 8
- ‘Jurassic World’ Director Teases New Image Featuring Chris Pratt In A Friendly Pose With A Raptor [Spoilers]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results Recap: And The Winner Is… (Spoilers)
- Bookmaker Suspends Bets on Queen Elizabeth II Christmas Day Abdication Announcement